The San Francisco BOS Declares The NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Group"

What a bunch of bull. If black kids are causing most of the problem, of course there are going to be more black arrests, suspensions, and expelled students.

Look, Ray brought the racism again.

Hey, guess what, buddy. it's the WHITE kids who end up being the mass shooters, not the black kids. If black kids were doing mass shootings, racists like you would have banned guns by now.

What a bunch of bull. If black kids are causing most of the problem, of course there are going to be more black arrests, suspensions, and expelled students.

Look, Ray brought the racism again.

Hey, guess what, buddy. it's the WHITE kids who end up being the mass shooters, not the black kids. If black kids were doing mass shootings, racists like you would have banned guns by now.

Joe, you have more people getting killed in your town on a holiday weekend than most mass shooters ever kill. And all the killings in my area are by black people. That's why I carry a gun at night.

Joe, you have more people getting killed in your town on a holiday weekend than most mass shooters ever kill. And all the killings in my area are by black people. That's why I carry a gun at night.

We all thought it was because you have a tiny pecker.

But thanks for bringing the racism again, buddy.

people want be able to protect themselves from the Democratic Party's terrorists, mass shooters and criminals

Yet most of the mass shooters tend to be white males who vote Republican.

Wrong...asshat....the last two? One was an environmental fascist, the other was an Elizabeth Warren supporter, then you had the muslims and then you had the Bernie Sanders supporter......not to forget the AOC supporters attacking ICE facilities with fire bombs and guns...

Wrong...asshat....the last two? One was an environmental fascist

No, he was a racist trump supporter... He didn't go out and shoot litterers..

HE WENT OUT AND SHOT MEXICANS.

Connect the fucking dots, stupid. When you have 3 years of your Fuhrer demonizing Mexicans, why are you surprised when one of you goes out and shoots a bunch of them?

Connect the fucking dots, stupid. When you have 3 years of your Fuhrer demonizing Mexicans, why are you surprised when one of you goes out and shoots a bunch of them?

Moron, he didn't support Trump, and his attack was motivated by his environmental extremism........you moron.....he hated immigrants because of their impact on the enviroment, you moron......it had nothing to do with Trump.

well maybe the ALT-LEFT should stop demonizing white people and putting guilt complexes in their head for no other reason than they're white. maybe JUST MAYBE this is what happens when you call out an entire race for 10+ years as being evil and NAZI and cater to people who are coming from other countries for free stuff.

i certainly don't condone it, but i certainly don't condone your ALT-LEFT bullshit shove guilt on all not you tactics either.

people want be able to protect themselves from the Democratic Party's terrorists, mass shooters and criminals

Yet most of the mass shooters tend to be white males who vote Republican.
Mass shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

feel free to list the political affiliations of all mass shooters.

or feel free to shut the fuck up. your generic stereotypes and rantings of a dancing fool have lost their entertainment ability.

We all thought it was because you have a tiny pecker.

But thanks for bringing the racism again, buddy.

Yeah, it's racist because I bring up the race of the people who murder in my suburb, as well as across the country.

Like I said Joe, statistics to you are racist.

Oh, and before you bring up that my city is a liberal shithole, can you explain why all the white suburbs have no problem with murders or armed robberies?

well maybe the ALT-LEFT should stop demonizing white people and putting guilt complexes in their head for no other reason than they're white. maybe JUST MAYBE this is what happens when you call out an entire race for 10+ years as being evil and NAZI and cater to people who are coming from other countries for free stuff.

i certainly don't condone it, but i certainly don't condone your ALT-LEFT bullshit shove guilt on all not you tactics either.

I'm trying to get your logic here. The El Paso shooter was sad :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:because people said bad stuff about him because he was white, so that's why he went out and shot a bunch of Mexicans who were shopping.

And Trump telling him for three years that the reason why he was such a loser was because Mexicans were stealing his job (which he didn't have one) had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, it's racist because I bring up the race of the people who murder in my suburb, as well as across the country.

Oh, and before you bring up that my city is a liberal shithole, can you explain why all the white suburbs have no problem with murders or armed robberies?

because people there aren't poor.

So if we have wealth redistribution, we wouldn't have a crime problem.

Awesome, dude, you just made my case for me.

or feel free to shut the fuck up. your generic stereotypes and rantings of a dancing fool have lost their entertainment ability.

Almost everyone on your list is a white male... and 60% of white males vote Republican.

You kind of made my point.

because people there aren't poor.

So if we have wealth redistribution, we wouldn't have a crime problem.

Awesome, dude, you just made my case for me.

Really? Then explain how when blacks make it to the suburbs via their own or government, they still participate in serous criminal activity. In fact, we were just talking about your hometown hero Jessie the other day. He follows a long list of black people who made it to riches and still end up in trouble with the law.

Really? Then explain how when blacks make it to the suburbs via their own or government, they still participate in serous criminal activity. In fact, we were just talking about your hometown hero Jessie the other day. He follows a long list of black people who made it to riches and still end up in trouble with the law.

Jessie? Do you mean Jussie Smollet?

If he was a white person, the police would have just determined it was a hoax and that would have been the end of the matter.

That's exactly what happened when Morton Downey Jr. faked a hate crime attack on himself and drew a backwards swastika on his forehead. the cops pointed out he faked it, we all had a good laugh at his expense, and that was the end of it.

but some uppity negro fakes a hate crime in a desperate plea for attention. THEN DAMMIT WE NEED TO THROW THE FUCKING BOOK AT HIM!!!!

I'm trying to get your logic here. The El Paso shooter was sad :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:because people said bad stuff about him because he was white, so that's why he went out and shot a bunch of Mexicans who were shopping.

And Trump telling him for three years that the reason why he was such a loser was because Mexicans were stealing his job (which he didn't have one) had nothing to do with it.
So I gather you will make no claim or validation on your statement of political affiliation.

Got it.

Damn asstards.

Almost everyone on your list is a white male... and 60% of white males vote Republican.

You kind of made my point.
You kinda made mine. Mass stereotypes and max pushing them to the extreme. Not a single fact presented. Again.

The way of the left.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back