The Savagery of White on White Crime

Is this supposed to mitigate endemic black crime, especially murder? You're going to have to do a helluva lot better than that.

No its just a video silly goose...If you want one video to be a representation of a larger problem the video has to contain blacks and comments from white experts on blacks culture.

which means...just angry white guys in general

CC is such a racist.

These trailer trash would be so much more civilized if they killed an innocent girl in a drive by shooting.

CC is such a racist.

These trailer trash would be so much more civilized if they killed an innocent girl in a drive by shooting.

right-wing-race-card-41635542526.jpg

Play it again, Sam

What's sick is the reality that blacks kill almost as many people as whites do and they make up 1/5th the population. Do you see anything wrong with this OP?

If thats sick what do you think about a black person who ignores the problems in their own community?

Now what do you think about a white person who does the same thing?

I bet only one is wrong....aint that right Matthew

What's sick is the reality that blacks kill almost as many people as whites do and they make up 1/5th the population. Do you see anything wrong with this OP?

If thats sick what do you think about a black person who ignores the problems in their own community?

Being a black racist has to be a bitch. It is SO DAMNED HARD to make blacks seem anything but inferior!

Being a black racist has to be a bitch. It is SO DAMNED HARD to make blacks seem anything but inferior!

It must be hard for you to deny being racist while stating the exact Webster dictionary definition of it

Sunday, September 13, 2015
Why Wasn't This Part of Seattle Depicted in "Fraiser"? Black People Kill One Another in Seattle WIth a Ferocity Usually Reserved for... Majority Black Cities [/paste:font]

Where I grew up in the 1990s, we played kick-the-can and Capture the Flag through entire neighborhoods late, late into the summer night. Trick-or-treating would be an all-night affair, with walkies-talkies utilized to locate the houses where homeowners had left out a "please take one" sign and a seemingly limitless supply of candy in a cauldron: like army ants we'd seize upon the unsuspecting house and quickly scavenge all unattended candy without a moments hesitation.

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Thursday, September 10, 2015
65% Black Baltimore in 2015: What Poll Taxes, Sundown Laws, and Restrictive Covenants Once Dared to Prevent

Poll Taxes.

Sundown Laws.

Jim Crow.

Restrictive Covenants.

When you consider what life was like in Baltimore when all of these ideas flourished, you'll know civilization prospered and the city economic prospects boomed; when you consider what life has been like in Baltimore when all of these ideas were overturned - unleashing the black-rule after the very legal protections in place to protect white civilization were outlawed - you'll know a civilization blighted, with once thriving city now decaying.

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

I think both are wrong as murder is wrong.

Forum List

Back