The Scared, White GOP

Look at 'em all crying wishing for times past lol

Poor guno is just projecting onto the Rs the horrific indiscretions that the dems became known for in segregation and slavery.

I know but the problem for you is that the Democratic party had bad hair and wore glasses in high school but now that bitch is hot and you keep yelling about how ugly she USED to be :lol:

dems WILL lose seats in both chambers of Congress this fall

obama will be the lamest of lame ducks

Yes it's all over but the crying and even that has started

"The 2012 election, according to sociologist Michael Kimmel, merely crystallized a much larger cultural and economic shift already taking place in the country. In his top-selling new book, Angry White Men, Kimmel describes the gradual but profound changes that have marginalized — and continue to marginalize — white men in America. These changes, Kimmel argues, have left the country’s once dominant group with a sense of “aggrieved entitlement” — the sense that their rightful place has been usurped.
If white voters are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population — and voters. Nobody really knows how this so-called “majority-minority” shift will affect Americans’ attitudes and actions, although many believe it will spell even further trouble for conservatives and Republicans".

The Scared, White GOP | The Moderate Voice
The GOP is dying off, literally, but that's not news. What they will attempt to do to fix that would be news, and so far, even though they know what must be done, that's nothing so far.

left-wingers are stupid; the Right will never die off; because the Left wont have anybody to blame their failures on

The other reason is that right wingers are what happens to left wingers when they get jobs, grow up and get smarter.

Poor guno is just projecting onto the Rs the horrific indiscretions that the dems became known for in segregation and slavery.

I know but the problem for you is that the Democratic party had bad hair and wore glasses in high school but now that bitch is hot and you keep yelling about how ugly she USED to be :lol:

Naw, that pig still needs more lipstick and some toner. :lol:

That's because broads with fake tits and photoshoped pictures are only hot to dipshits with no grasp of reality.

We don't even need to discuss how shallow people are who judge women by appearance rather than character, but thanks for illustrating the mindset of the ordinary moonbat yet again.

Geore Soros' Lemming Horde has been instructed to throw the racism card out there for nothing at all

Yes it's all over but the crying and even that has started :itsok:

"The 2012 election, according to sociologist Michael Kimmel, merely crystallized a much larger cultural and economic shift already taking place in the country. In his top-selling new book, Angry White Men, Kimmel describes the gradual but profound changes that have marginalized — and continue to marginalize — white men in America. These changes, Kimmel argues, have left the country’s once dominant group with a sense of “aggrieved entitlement” — the sense that their rightful place has been usurped.
If white voters are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population — and voters. Nobody really knows how this so-called “majority-minority” shift will affect Americans’ attitudes and actions, although many believe it will spell even further trouble for conservatives and Republicans".

The Scared, White GOP | The Moderate Voice

so are you white?

and why do you give a shit what the ethnic makeup is?

I am one of the O. P.'s scared White Boys.

I am scared terribly for the future of this country--in which my children and grandchildren will have to live. What if Detroit is the future?

Will the country continue to be run as it has generally been run...on the same beliefs and principals?...like the Jeffersonian Ideals and Christian morals,,,and on the profit incentive...all the things which built up this country to the greatest society ever on Earth...a process which, yes, was run by White Boys....Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Lincloln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Reagan....to name a few.

Or will it be run like Haiti? Or Cuba? Or Mexico...which is so shitty that the entire population seems intent on invading. Are they going to maintain that greatness that the White Boys left them, or turn it into a shit-stain like Mexico?

Be careful what you wish for. You may miss the White Boys.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But but but...you guys dont exist :lol: Guno made it all up! Hurry and delete this so Bedowin can keep crying about strawmen...

Huuuuuurrrrryyyyyy :badgrin:

Naw, that pig still needs more lipstick and some toner. :lol:

Even if she did she's still hotter than that pig bitch GOP. She needs a new head. You can buy lipstick :lol:

Guano is a sad little person (Not sure if he's a boy or a girl).

Imagine an Egyptian cheering the end of the civilization that built the Pyramids, that's our Guano

I am one of the O. P.'s scared White Boys.

I am scared terribly for the future of this country--in which my children and grandchildren will have to live. What if Detroit is the future?

Will the country continue to be run as it has generally been run...on the same beliefs and principals?...like the Jeffersonian Ideals and Christian morals,,,and on the profit incentive...all the things which built up this country to the greatest society ever on Earth...a process which, yes, was run by White Boys....Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Lincloln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Reagan....to name a few.

Or will it be run like Haiti? Or Cuba? Or Mexico...which is so shitty that the entire population seems intent on invading. Are they going to maintain that greatness that the White Boys left them, or turn it into a shit-stain like Mexico?

Be careful what you wish for. You may miss the White Boys.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But but but...you guys dont exist :lol: Guno made it all up! Hurry and delete this so Bedowin can keep crying about strawmen...

Huuuuuurrrrryyyyyy :badgrin:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

lol i promise not to cry like you.
i think concerned is more like it.

black people; Hispanic people; have it rougher under obama and progressive loser rule

true story

Yes, why do you ask?

How about those of us with mixed race families?

I suppose we actually hate our spouses and children in whatever appendix you bed wetters use for a mind.

Why would you suppose that? They're your family right?

I can't possibly understand the irrational and inane shit that goes on in the space between moonbat ears.

It's like tripping on acid and watching a Monty Python Show that lasts for decades.

I just figured you were making racist assumptions, like you were.

Now I'll watch you flee...What is racist about saying they are white?

Hurry! Run!

You made disparaging comments about other posters and then assumed they're white. How is that not racist?

They are white...and they are idiots. They're idiocy has nothing to do with their race.

So what is racist about saying they are white again? Wanna start running?

Forum List

Back