The Scared, White GOP

I never left the Democrat Party. It left me when it decided to worship lying (Obama), greed (any number of super-rich Dem gazilionaires in Congress), ignorance (the whole Donkey Party), and stupidity (the typical poster on the Left).
Once again you post something of absolutely zero importance.
bedowin, here is a tip for you: Some people are not very bright but they are smart enough to hide their ignorance by remaining silent. Other people are not very bright and that can't wait to prove it to the world.
You are in the second group.

ALL your POSTS are of zero importance

go cry

Why would you suppose that? They're your family right?

I can't possibly understand the irrational and inane shit that goes on in the space between moonbat ears.

It's like tripping on acid and watching a Monty Python Show that lasts for decades.

Coming from the guy asking me if he should hate his own family?

tumblr_lrzuvfWQYq1qko4x4o1_400.gif

Reading comprehension bed wetter, you should have acquired those skills at about 6 years old.

The implication is that you bed wetters are so convinced white conservatives are racists, that even those of us with mixed families must hate our own spouses and kids.

Since the black hole of liberal ignorance is so vast and dense, it's more than plausible that libtoons like you believe that.

I never left the Democrat Party. It left me when it decided to worship lying (Obama), greed (any number of super-rich Dem gazilionaires in Congress), ignorance (the whole Donkey Party), and stupidity (the typical poster on the Left).
bedowin, here is a tip for you: Some people are not very bright but they are smart enough to hide their ignorance by remaining silent. Other people are not very bright and that can't wait to prove it to the world.

how can it be of zero importance when it is at the bottom of your every post?

all i did was change the names

you're a loser and an idiot

yawn

the OP quotes a book he didnt write; and uses it to make a point he cant back up

like the lemming he is
Please provide proof that he did not write the book. But think about this, even if he did not write the book it does not mean his facts are wrong. I noticed you have not even tried to prove the facts wrong which tells me you do not have a clue what you are posting about, AGAIN!

what 'facts" is he presenting again? i mean since youre lecturing others?
Perhaps you should re-read the OP again. The facts he is providing regard the shift in demographics in the US. A link has been provided where you can go and see what information he is using to support his statements.
You, on the other hand, seldom provide proof for anything you post.

Now I'll watch you flee...What is racist about saying they are white?

Hurry! Run!

You made disparaging comments about other posters and then assumed they're white. How is that not racist?

They are white...and they are idiots. They're idiocy has nothing to do with their race.

So what is racist about saying they are white again? Wanna start running?

I just told you what is racist about what you said. You seem to be stupid. You must be black. You see what I just did? It's exactly what you did.

how can it be of zero importance when it is at the bottom of your every post?

all i did was change the names

you're a loser and an idiot
...and a crybaby

I can't possibly understand the irrational and inane shit that goes on in the space between moonbat ears.

It's like tripping on acid and watching a Monty Python Show that lasts for decades.

Reading comprehension bed wetter, you should have acquired those skills at about 6 years old.

The implication is that you bed wetters are so convinced white conservatives are racists, that even those of us with mixed families must hate our own spouses and kids.

Since the black hole of liberal ignorance is so vast and dense, it's more than plausible that libtoons like you believe that.

Yes, that is the implication but only to a fucking idiot

Bedowin, Ilar and Pred came running in to cry about the OP whos article is about crying white guys. Ironic

Except of course, there was no crying.

Your lying about it doesn't change anything ClosedMinded, you worthless hack bitch.

True story!

:thuip:

Wipe your face

Wipe your ass, you worthless troll hack bitch.

You're shitting up the place with your stupid posting blather.

And still, you imagine that repeating your made-up petty ass lolberal fantasy somehow makes your claims worthwhile. :cuckoo:

Yes, that is the implication but only to a fucking idiot

no; that IS what you losers are saying; but arent man enough to just own it when confronted about it

Well, the chamber of commerce did just tell the gop to do a deal on immigration or just not nominate anyone in 16.

i always love it when left-wing nutjobs use the words of some organization the Left dismisses as beholden to the right as proof the Left is right about something

libs are mental cases

Forum List

Back