The Scared, White GOP

Once again you post something of absolutely zero importance.
bedowin, here is a tip for you: Some people are not very bright but they are smart enough to hide their ignorance by remaining silent. Other people are not very bright and that can't wait to prove it to the world.
You are in the second group.

how can it be of zero importance when it is at the bottom of your every post?

all i did was change the names

you're a loser and an idiot
...and a crybaby
The Rove Play Book: When you don't have the facts or intelligence to prove someone wrong resort to name calling.

Except of course, there was no crying.

Your lying about it doesn't change anything ClosedMinded, you worthless hack bitch.

True story!

:thuip:

Wipe your face

Wipe your ass, you worthless troll hack bitch.

You're shitting up the place with your stupid posting blather.

And still, you imagine that repeating your made-up petty ass lolberal fantasy somehow makes your claims worthwhile. :cuckoo:

Tissue? Kotex?

Just post an article on the demographic shift and the racists come out of the woodwork accusing me of racism :eusa_whistle:

Yeah you have no idea why.....youre a liar.

so again are you white?

and why do you give a shit about demographics?

Coming from the guy asking me if he should hate his own family?

tumblr_lrzuvfWQYq1qko4x4o1_400.gif

Reading comprehension bed wetter, you should have acquired those skills at about 6 years old.

The implication is that you bed wetters are so convinced white conservatives are racists, that even those of us with mixed families must hate our own spouses and kids.

Since the black hole of liberal ignorance is so vast and dense, it's more than plausible that libtoons like you believe that.

Yes, that is the implication but only to a fucking idiot

That's exactly what I've been calling you for months, congratulations on acquiring 2nd grade reading comprehension skills. Maybe in another 5 years you'll achieve 3rd grade level skills.

What do white Republicans have to be scared of?

Obama taking their guns
Non English speaking Hispanics
Gays
Muslims
Minorities voting

Wipe your face

And still, you imagine that repeating your made-up petty ass lolberal fantasy somehow makes your claims worthwhile. :cuckoo:

Tissue? Kotex?

Look in your purse. You MUST have a handy supply in there. And take a Midol, too, bitch.

But foremost, go wipe your ass. You ARE leaving a shit trail wherever you go.

what kind of RACIST makes a claim that a shift in demographics would "scare" White people?

as if all White people think the same and would react the same to a shift of that nature

you left-wing LOSERS are so blind to your own ignorant stereotyping and yes RACISM that you dont even see it

Obama taking their guns
Gays
Muslims
Minorities voting

ignorant left-wing losers calling record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"??

Obama taking their guns
Gays
Muslims
Minorities voting

It's hilarious. He goes to Wal-Mart to say nice things, and the RW fringe continues to erupt.

I mean I really can't stand the guy, but the irrational hate on the right actually has them supporting the Kochs' agenda.

Poor Kentucky has no stomach for Obama

Yes, that is the implication but only to a fucking idiot

That's exactly what I've been calling you for months, congratulations on acquiring 2nd grade reading comprehension skills. Maybe in another 5 years you'll achieve 3rd grade level skills.

Just dont go home and beat your wife for being a minority. If you're confused further you can send me a private message and I will explain how hating your family because of an message board poster isnt a bright idea

YAWN
as if anything you post can have an impact on anybody with a functioning brain

you're self-impressed for no good reason

Obama taking their guns
Gays
Muslims
Minorities voting

It's hilarious. He goes to Wal-Mart to say nice things, and the RW fringe continues to erupt.

I mean I really can't stand the guy, but the irrational hate on the right actually has them supporting the Kochs' agenda.

oh the Koch Brothers rant

what page of your Progressive book on Stupid Sh*t to Say is that on?

Tissue? Kotex?

Look in your purse. You MUST have a handy supply in there. And take a Midol, too, bitch.

He and guano went in half each for a raw sewage pond freshly stocked.

Obama taking their guns
Gays
Muslims
Minorities voting

actually, if you were literate, you'd see my post was not about the kochs. but thanks for playing.

Tissue? Kotex?

You still crying girl? C'mere :smiliehug:

actually, if you were literate, you'd see my post was not about the kochs. but thanks for playing.

good one stupid; you just throw in the Koch rant because it plays well in your circle of idiots?

Forum List

Back