The Sham Trial Against Trump

It isn't fraudulent at all for a borrower to believe a property is worth more than its immediate appraisal. If I put a value on something I own and it turns out not to be worth that much to anybody else, it isn't fraud. It's faulty judgment on my part. My intent was not to defraud anybody but to make as much money as I can. Believe me in a free market capitalistic system nobody charges less than they think or hope the public is willing to pay unless it is a temporary loss leader to entice buyers or something marked down for quick sale to get rid of it.

And ALL financial statements are subjective when everything that can be is factored into them is factored into them.

Again I would give the advantage to a 50-year high value real estate veteran and the lender making the loan to assess the value/worth of property every single time over the opinion of a prejudicial militarized judge and AG or somebody who looks for any reason to bash Trump.
I am not alone on this form as an Appraiser. We were trained actually due to Government. We were perhaps good appraisers prior to the Dodd Frank law, as I was, and yet the public who does not understand appraisals or how they are constructed will talk all damned day pretending they do understand them.
I want to agree with the above. I have never appraised any property, than one, where the owner felt the property was worth less than the appraisal. In the case of one commercial building, this one in fact.....

1699557398345.png

This owner was persuaded his building was less valuable than the tax assessment stated it was. I told him my appraisal did not depend on his views, but would be made per appraisers standards no matter the value, the fee was not returnable. And he agreed. As it turns out, I did the appraisal and it did come out that the market had crashed and of course his building value also crashed. The Assessors office did reduce his taxes and used my appraisal as proof. They agreed with it in fact.

Again TDS makes a poor basis for debate, most especially when you believe malicious dirt spread around instead of looking for actual facts.
"TDS" makes a poor basis for debate when you use it as a weak excuse to avoid attempting to refute anything I've said.

It is not practical for the bank to do independent evaluations of every property under Trump's portfolio and shouldn't be necessary considering it's illegal to blatantly lie on the statement.
It is way more than practical, it is Bank policy to verify independently values. Trump's claim was merely his opinion.

"TDS" makes a poor basis for debate when you use it as a weak excuse to avoid attempting to refute anything I've said.
I believe you are not an appraiser. Not by a long shot. The poster you fight with is accurate. I know it due to my long term work as an appraiser. I owned my own firm of Appraisers in fact.

Over time, we appraisers manage to learn about the banking laws. We are not asked to be as good as are the banks, but banks use a system to detect fraud and eliminate it. For instance, as she said to you, Banks follow the law.

show me where any of them go off of the borrowers estimates??
Yet again, I asked you if you can prove that the bank is required to independently appraise all the properties in the statement.

Clearly you can't.

It's all I really needed to know. You just make shit up.

I believe you are not an appraiser. Not by a long shot. The poster you fight with is accurate. I know it due to my long term work as an appraiser. I owned my own firm of Appraisers in fact.

Over time, we appraisers manage to learn about the banking laws. We are not asked to be as good as are the banks, but banks use a system to detect fraud and eliminate it. For instance, as she said to you, Banks follow the law.
So your argument is "trust me bro"?

Man, there are a LOT of Stalinist PRETZELS in this thread twisting fake news and rumors and plain ol' BULLSHIT LIES without a SHED of evidence or POOF of anything but their TDS HALLUCINATIONS and FEEEEEEEEEELZ.
Bunch of fucking CLOWNS!!!! 🤡

Forum List

Back