The Shaman is lucky

You claim Royce C. Lamberth United States District Judge never referred to Jacob Chansley as QAnon?

You will probably ignore this citation, because it proves what a dumbass you are.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, v. JACOB ANTHONY CHANSLEY, Defendant

Royce C. Lamberth United States District Judge

The Court reiterates the reasons set forth in its March 8, 2021 Memorandum Opinion: Chansley is a mascot of "QAnon," an active conspiracy group

Chansley has not personally indicated as such to this Court. Still, regardless of any potential repudiation, there is no doubt that he is a mascot for the QAnon movement. Hundreds of attendees joined Chansley's September 3, 2021' plea-agreement hearing on the public access line, and at least once this Court's proceedings were interrupted with shouts of "Freedom!"
You claimed he called him THE LEADER of qanon, not a mascot, Dipshit.

You lose again. :banana: :banana: :itsok:

They were inspired by an overweight individual who has very obvious mental issues.
If the blowhard had actually marched to the Capitol with his goons, as he falsely indicated to them that he would do, rather than have a limousine haul his fat ass back to a tv so that he could pleasure himself by watching the desecration, the bracing unconstitutional constitutional may have produced desperately-needed endorphins whilst burning a surfeit of flab.

You claimed he called him THE LEADER of qanon, not a mascot, Dipshit.

You lose again. :banana: :banana: :itsok:

'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley, A Capitol Riot 'Flag-Bearer ...
21 hours ago · Jacob Chansley, the man federal prosecutors called “the public face of the Capitol riot,” was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison on Wednesday, one of the longest sentences handed down so far in connection with the events of Jan. 6. Chansley, a 34-year-old Donald Trump supporter who was known as the “QAnon Shaman” and wore a viking ...

21 hours ago · Jacob Chansley, the man federal prosecutors called “the public face of the Capitol riot,” was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison on Wednesday, one of the longest sentences handed down so far in connection with the events of Jan. 6. Chansley, a 34-year-old Donald Trump supporter who was known as the “QAnon Shaman” and wore a viking ...
Get back to me when the JUDGE calls him "the leader" of qanon.

Excerpt:

Multiple videos and pictures showed the defendant inside and outside the Capitol building, yelling at officers and leading a mob down the halls of the Capitol. He made his way into the Senate chamber, where he scrawled, "It's Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming," on paper covering the desk where Vice President Mike Pence had been presiding over the Senate just minutes before, investigators said.

Chansley appeared in court Wednesday sporting a beard and wearing a green prison jumpsuit. In his lengthy address to the court, in which he referenced Jesus, Gandhi and the movie "The Shawshank Redemption," Chansley expressed remorse for his actions, saying he "would do everything differently."

"I was wrong for entering the Capitol. I have no excuse," he told Lamberth. "The behavior is indefensible."

Chansley asked the judge to sentence him to a time-served prison penalty, meaning he would get full credit for the time he has already spent behind bars.

"I am in no way shape or form a dangerous criminal. I am not a violent man. I am not an insurrectionist. I am certainly not a domestic terrorist," Chansley said. "I am nothing like these criminals that I have been incarcerated with."

pxl-20211117-191435958-2.jpg
Jacob Chansley speaks in court during his sentencing hearing in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, November 17, 2021.
WILLIAM J. HENNESSY, JR.
At the sentencing hearing, prosecutors showed the court profanity-laced videos of Chansley's participation in the riot and specifically addressed the letter he left on Pence's desk inside the Senate chamber.

"Those words hit differently knowing he is not across the country," Assistant U.S. Attorney Kimberly Paschall said. "[Chansley] is feet away from the object of his contempt, his hatred … This note is a threat."

Characterizing the defendant as the "flagbearer of the January 6 Capitol riot events," Paschall asked Lamberth to send a message to other rioters through his sentencing of Chansley.

"Don't think the justice system will sit idly by when you attempt to end that peaceful transfer of power," she said.

So, in other words, rioting and trying to overthrow our government is acceptable to you?
That depends. If leftists are doing their damndest to do it, they see no problem. But when a few jerkoffs on the right do anything that even looks like an attempt to “overthrow our government [sic]” then the leftists are suddenly offended.

Remember: History shows clearly that the modern American “liberals” and “progressives” have a standard: double.

Isn't that what Biden said you need to overthrow the Govt................."An F-16, a nuclear bomb, or a Shaman in horns".
I believe so, he might of through in that guy from 300 too, then it is definitely an overthrow

You claim Royce C. Lamberth United States District Judge never referred to Jacob Chansley as QAnon?

You will probably ignore this citation, because it proves what a dumbass you are.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, v. JACOB ANTHONY CHANSLEY, Defendant

Royce C. Lamberth United States District Judge

The Court reiterates the reasons set forth in its March 8, 2021 Memorandum Opinion: Chansley is a mascot of "QAnon," an active conspiracy group

Chansley has not personally indicated as such to this Court. Still, regardless of any potential repudiation, there is no doubt that he is a mascot for the QAnon movement. Hundreds of attendees joined Chansley's September 3, 2021' plea-agreement hearing on the public access line, and at least once this Court's proceedings were interrupted with shouts of "Freedom!"
You claimed the judge called him "THE LEADER" of qanon.

Since when is "A MASCOT" THE LEADER" of any organization, Dumbass? :auiqs.jpg:

meaner gene

his mom raised him well.
lko3z5gmdd181.jpg

The video of this poor soul walking around the capitol chatting with a cop was just sad.
I caught that as well TCL. The horned guy, along with many others, walked through an open door and held a conversation with a CP who told horned guy as long as they remained peaceful they were allowed to remain. His demeanor didn’t match his “look at me” attire imo as he repeated what the cop told him in a respectful manner to the others in that first group. Angry protesters were not in the group with horned guy in the footage. Entering the chambers was beyond stupid, but CP didn’t tell them to leave on the footage and basically allowed it to happen.

Forum List

Back