The smartest guy in the room

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Warren Buffett the Oracle likes Hillary,,,,,and says America has NEVER BEEN GREATER
so which of you democrat haters here think you're smarter than him?....speak up lol

Yes Warren Buffet the typical everyone but me guy. Calls for more taxes on the rich while his company Berkshire Hathaway owes the Government about a Billion in back taxes. He's not the smartest guy in the room. He has a shyster PT Barnum kind of smarts because you suckers on the left buy his BS.

Yes Warren Buffet the typical everyone but me guy. Calls for more taxes on the rich while his company Berkshire Hathaway owes the Government about a Billion in back taxes. He's not the smartest guy in the room. He has a shyster PT Barnum kind of smarts because you suckers on the left buy his BS.
you should have got some schooling vet......btw I'm a vet too but don't think that makes me special

you should have got some schooling vet......btw I'm a vet too but don't think that makes me special

Nice how you dodged the info in his post....not really,it was pretty obvious.

I'm not special, I'm just proud of my service.

Until Berkshire pays it's nearly 1 billion owed in taxes Buffet would be wise to shush.

what info??that he owes a billion ??You know that's a fact and how much do they pay ? Or maybe the info that Buffet is a shyster?? You people are fn nutz or uneducated on the dole people who can't make it in life

what info??that he owes a billion ??You know that's a fact and how much do they pay ? Or maybe the info that Buffet is a shyster?? You people are fn nutz or uneducated on the dole people who can't make it in life

Sure thing,now address his statement or stfu.

dufus...what didn't I address?? His Bullshit Typical repub BS??

Warren Buffett the Oracle likes Hillary,,,,,and says America has NEVER BEEN GREATER
so which of you democrat haters here think you're smarter than him?....speak up lol
Could it be because he's backing Hildabeast financially?? Dolt

Does buffet owe the money or not?

It's in the gd courts
The story of Berkshire's years-long tax battle, which is generally known in business circles, took on new life this week when a group called Americans for Limited Government (ALG) reported that, according to Berkshire Hathaway’s own annual report, the company is embroiled in an ongoing standoff over its tax bills.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Report: Buffett's Berkshire Owes $1 Billion In Back Taxes
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Could it be because he's backing Hildabeast financially?? Dolt
yeah rustic maybe the smartest guy in the room likes hill and you don't Who's right ?? lol lol

It's in the gd courts
The story of Berkshire's years-long tax battle, which is generally known in business circles, took on new life this week when a group called Americans for Limited Government (ALG) reported that, according to Berkshire Hathaway’s own annual report, the company is embroiled in an ongoing standoff over its tax bills.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com Report: Buffett's Berkshire Owes $1 Billion In Back Taxes

So you want to take the word of a tax scofflaw?

It's in the gd courts

So you want to take the word of a tax scofflaw?

Forum List

Back