The so-called China travel ban.....the REAL hoax...Trump lies, people die

While I do not claim to be a prophet I have been around the block a time or two.Earlier in another thread I said I thought there was more to this contrived "crisis" than we're aware of and it would manifest itself at some point...Well,low and behold I'm watching the weather channel and they are showing graphs on how the worlds' emissions have decreased dramatically since the "crisis". And as a globalist pondered, if we could just come together as one earth and commit to combat an even greater enemy climate change........and there it is....that my friends is what is driving the hyper hysteria,the disproportionate measures being taken compared to other pandemics.This is just not about shutting down Trump,which is part of it,but shutting down the world for it's own good...
Haven't seen much of a chem trail lately.

Biden said stopping the flights was "xenophobic", meaning that Biden would never have stopped the flights from China.
Gee, you have no evidence to back up that assumption.

“Labeling COVID-19 a foreign virus does not displace the accountability for the misjudgements that have taken place so far by the Trump administration,” Biden said. “The [Wuhan] coronavirus does not discriminate based on national origin, race, gender, or zip code.”

You have your Biden quote whining about Trump's "unnamed misjudgements" and I provided a direct quote from Biden saying that he would NOT have kept the infected Chinese out of the US, because that would be "xenophobic". So Trump slowed the virus and Biden would have exploded it.

Trump's response was correct, to stop the flights, and Bidens was wrong.

WTF? The EU countries took much longer than Trump and they are paying in blood for their delay.
Biden said stopping the flights was "xenophobic", meaning that Biden would never have stopped the flights from China. Trump saved US lives, Biden would have been a disaster.
"In January, Biden also criticized as xenophobic the administration’s travel ban to China as the outbreak began to worsen, although it was instrumental in preventing an outbreak in the United States much sooner.
“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia,” Biden said during an Iowa campaign event."

No. They didn't take much longer than Trump. That is a lie.

Here are links proving my point. Trump was early closing travel and the EU was late, prove yours:

WTF? The EU countries took much longer than Trump and they are paying in blood for their delay.
Biden said stopping the flights was "xenophobic", meaning that Biden would never have stopped the flights from China. Trump saved US lives, Biden would have been a disaster.
"In January, Biden also criticized as xenophobic the administration’s travel ban to China as the outbreak began to worsen, although it was instrumental in preventing an outbreak in the United States much sooner.
“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia,” Biden said during an Iowa campaign event."

No. They didn't take much longer than Trump. That is a lie.

Here are links proving my point. Trump was early closing travel and the EU was late, prove yours:

Trump tells the truth. People die. Trump doesn't know. People die. Trump knows. People die. No matter what people die.

From Reuters:

APRIL 5, 2020 / 7:08 AM / UPDATED 4 HOURS AGO
As Trump administration debated travel restrictions, thousands streamed in from China

"Each day that the administration debated the travel measures, roughly 14,000 travelers arrived in the United States from China, according to figures cited by the Trump administration. Among them was a traveler who came from Wuhan to Seattle in mid-January, who turned out to be the first confirmed case in the United States.""""

Just die and get it over with, stop whining you little puke. You would have been screaming about how racist is was if he shut it down.

"China Virus" is how trump labeled Covid-19; and his loyal followers have been using this xenophobic phrase. VP Biden did not cause or create the number of people coming into the US, that was an issue directly related to the incompetence and chaos in the White House.

When a leader is stumped, and waits to find a way to benefit and not be blamed for X, then S/He is not a leader. Real leaders are rational, they convene with experts and listen to them; trump puts himself first in every situation, and he is incapable of critical thinking when focused solely on himself.
It is a combined effort of Harvard Medicine and Wuhan University so indeed it is the China virus.PC be damned

In short ^^^, diplomacy be damned.; not a very bright or considered comment.

Diplomacy? It came from China dumbass, it IS the Wuhan Chinese Virus.

"China Virus" is how trump labeled Covid-19; and his loyal followers have been using this xenophobic phrase. VP Biden did not cause or create the number of people coming into the US, that was an issue directly related to the incompetence and chaos in the White House.

When a leader is stumped, and waits to find a way to benefit and not be blamed for X, then S/He is not a leader. Real leaders are rational, they convene with experts and listen to them; trump puts himself first in every situation, and he is incapable of critical thinking while focused solely on himself.
But Joe and so many others have been around for four or five decades. He played a major role in this. We know that these men and women are not leaders. That is why Trump was elected. To many serve themselves first. And they still are.

Haven’t been here a year and already over a thousand post
Might wanna get a life son
LOL A RED fan telling someone to get a life
We will win the WS. I guarantee it
And I went to Cincy U ....Koufax was my frat brother?
dang how old are you 80?
83 and Oscar Robertson one of the greatest basket ball players was there too And up until my last vote for gwb in 2000 was a republican all my life

The OP article was informative. Clearly there were early deep disagreements among the President's advisers. I don't particularly like the thread title -- it sounds unnecessarily partisan, like so many on the other side as well. I think a Democratic Administration would probably have also had diverse opinions expressed by its own experts and likely acted in a similar way initially. The Chinese authorities initial surprise and shock and bureaucratic delays were probably also in part motivated by concerns about their economy, causing panic, etc.

I always supported Trump's decision Jan 31 (effective Feb 2) to limit who could fly into the U.S., but the complacency he and his team exhibited afterwards during the weeks we needed to prepare for the inevitable was terrible. Going forward there will be difficult decisions ... and no easy answers. Blaming the pandemic entirely on the Chinese or Trump will not help us at all.

Last edited:
dang how old are you 80?
83 and Oscar Robertson one of the greatest basket ball players was there too And up until my last vote for gwb in 2000 was a republican all my life
I’m a Republican but Bush was a dork

dang how old are you 80?
imho trump is making gwb look good

dang how old are you 80?
imho Obama made Forrest Gump look like Einstein

dang how old are you 80?
TY
John B. Beyer
8 mins ·

In the summer of 2005, President George W. Bush was on vacation when he began flipping through an advanced copy of a new book about the 1918 flu pandemic.

About this website

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

George W. Bush in 2005: 'If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare'
In the summer of 2005, President George W. Bush was on vacation when he began flipping through an advanced copy of a new book about the 1918 flu pandemic.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/geo...4PC8iNksRRNdPmsJy3LmLBriHFk5hJi00YB2oE91RNmQ8

dang how old are you 80?
Atticus you think Gump coulda pulled us out of another republican swamp?

From Reuters:

As Trump administration debated travel restrictions, thousands streamed in from China

"Each day that the administration debated the travel measures, roughly 14,000 travelers arrived in the United States from China, according to figures cited by the Trump administration. Among them was a traveler who came from Wuhan to Seattle in mid-January, who turned out to be the first confirmed case in the United States.""""

dang how old are you 80?
Atticus you think Gump coulda pulled us out of another republican swamp?
That's a false premise Obama languished in mediocrity.

From Reuters:

Sorry asshat...Trump wanted the ban in January and you and your scumbag ilk called him a racist.

Forum List

Back