The "social contract" that doesn't exist

I rest my case folks. This is your modern day Dumbocrat - loves communism and believes (as communists do) that the people need to be told "to sit down and shut the fuck up".

There is a reason Dumbocrats don't want a debate - they have their asses handed to them because they are on the wrong side of the facts (and they know it too - but they can't help the way they feel). A Dumbocrat is just another term for "emotional train wreck". They don't set aside feelings and use logic and reason to make decisions. They use feelings to make decisions. Irrational, emotional, feelings.

And Joe - I hate to break it to you, but you are in the extreme minority (notice how you have your ass handed to you by so many on USMB?). You wield no power to do anything. Hell, you can't even hold a job. :lol:

Guy, the sad thing is, having been a wingnut myself for far too long, I know all the tricks you guys pull and usually turn them back on you... so, no, not so much.

I have no desire to really bother debating with people who are told what to think by the wealthy who don't care if you live or die. You people are tools. Just like I don't argue with the minimum wage clerk when my service is messed up. I talk to the freaking manager.

What you don't get is that you are kind of a tool. You listen to talk radio all day and pretend you are having original thoughts.

And you wonder why you aren't winning elections anymore.

Well, the voter fraud is the reason they don't win elections any more...that and bad media coverage and I'm sure gay marriage is to blame too somewhere in there.

Wow - a rare moment of honesty by a liberal!

I rest my case folks. This is your modern day Dumbocrat - loves communism and believes (as communists do) that the people need to be told "to sit down and shut the fuck up".

There is a reason Dumbocrats don't want a debate - they have their asses handed to them because they are on the wrong side of the facts (and they know it too - but they can't help the way they feel). A Dumbocrat is just another term for "emotional train wreck". They don't set aside feelings and use logic and reason to make decisions. They use feelings to make decisions. Irrational, emotional, feelings.

And Joe - I hate to break it to you, but you are in the extreme minority (notice how you have your ass handed to you by so many on USMB?). You wield no power to do anything. Hell, you can't even hold a job. :lol:

Guy, the sad thing is, having been a wingnut myself for far too long, I know all the tricks you guys pull and usually turn them back on you... so, no, not so much.

I have no desire to really bother debating with people who are told what to think by the wealthy who don't care if you live or die. You people are tools. Just like I don't argue with the minimum wage clerk when my service is messed up. I talk to the freaking manager.

What you don't get is that you are kind of a tool. You listen to talk radio all day and pretend you are having original thoughts.

And you wonder why you aren't winning elections anymore.

How fuck'n hilarious is it that JoeB actually and truly believes that the government "cares" about him? Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and Harry Reid are each rolling in tens of millions of dollars made by scamming tools like JoeB here while he works two jobs and worships them as he complains about wealthy people in the private sector. Obama has a dozen chefs prepare him lobster and filet mignon every night as Joe peels open his can of spam while thinking that Obama "cares" about him and that if he just trades a little more power and control to Obama, Obama will bring him into the "inner circle" :lmao:

What a complete fuck'n tool... :lol:

Is McDonalds made up of individuals? Do those individuals not have the right to express their opinions because they work for a corporation? Do they not have the right of assembly and class action?

You lefties get all twisted up on the "corporations are persons" thing.

Corporations are considered legal "persons" in order to protect the employees and shareholders from personal liability for the acts of the corporations. And thats a good thing, otherwise every employee and shareholder would have been named in the suit when the old lady spilled coffee on her cooch

Your reasoning would make sense if they COLLECTIVELY asked the employees of McDonalds what they wanted to say politically. Usually what ends up happening is that a few executives decide what they are going to contribute to, even if it is in complete oppossition to what the employees or shareholders might want.

Oh, by the way, that old lady was one of many who had been seriously maimed by coffee hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns.

As I pointed out to another ignorant Dumbocrat already - if you don't want corporations to be considered "people", then you'll have to end all corporate taxes immediately. You cannot tax an inanimate object. Only a person can read a tax bill, interpret it, and then pay it. Frankly, I agree with the greedy, lazy tool on this one. Corporations should not be considered "people". And as such, they cannot - and should not, be taxed.

(Now watch our favorite communist tool here have a fuck'n aneurysm as he realizes that would be less government table scraps he could mooch off of).

Again - the guy who can't hold a job because he's so fuck'n lazy, is not ashamed of being a parasite, and proclaimed "fuck poor people - I'm not helping them, that's what my taxes are for" just like Ebenezer Scrooge wants to call other people a "tool"? Joe, baby, you're the biggest fuck'n tool there is. You're ignorant. You're lazy. You're uninformed. You want to force people to "sit down and shut up" like a communist dictator because you can't win an honest debate. You add no links to back up any of your absurd and outrageous claims.

In short, you're furious that the facts show your entire desire for communism is a failed and miserable ideology (much like you - failed and miserable).

By the way Joe - on one hand you proclaim that conservatives can't win elections, but then in the next breath you blame conservatives for all of the failures in this country. So are you now admitting that Dumbocrats have collapsed this nation? You know, since they've won all of the elections and hold all of the offices? You can't keep your stories straight from one post to the next, stupid.

Guy, can't you go five minutes without misquoting or mischaracterizing what people say?

Any grown up who says "Communism" is an adult political debate has forfeited the right to be taken seriously.

Conservatives can't win elections now because people are finally wise to them. Unless, of course, they cheat like they did in 2000.

Exactly Joe! Which is why nobody takes you seriously. You're a fuck'n joke and a self-admitted communist who no regrets admitting it for the reason you just cited above.

Your reasoning would make sense if they COLLECTIVELY asked the employees of McDonalds what they wanted to say politically. Usually what ends up happening is that a few executives decide what they are going to contribute to, even if it is in complete oppossition to what the employees or shareholders might want.

Oh, by the way, that old lady was one of many who had been seriously maimed by coffee hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns.

She was about the 700th person to complain to the manager about the coffee.
She was rewarded one million for each ignored customer.

The actual case was a lot more comlicated.

Initially, all the poor woman wanted was for McDonalds to cover her hospital bills.

Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short, the Corporate Assholes and people like Rottweiler who worship at their feet call this a case of "Tort Abuse", but the fact was, McDonald's was negligent.

McDonald's was "negligent" because a woman couldn't hold her own cup and spilled it on herself like a child? Dumbocrat "logic" at it's finest here folks... :esua_doh:

So I guess all business decision should only be done if all employees weigh in collectively??

No.. that is what leadership is for..

Idiot

Well, you know what, Japanese and German corporations, workers have a vote on what the leadership is... so no problem there.

Frankly, I've seen Corporate leadership. Also known as "SNiffing their own flatulence and thinking it smells like roses."

The self-admitted communist tool here raves about other nations while wailing against the United States - yet he never defects to another country. I wonder why that is :eusa_eh: (hint - because he knows he has a gravy train here where he can sit on his lazy, useless ass and collect money - he wails because he's greedy and wants more free money).

Again - the guy who can't hold a job because he's so fuck'n lazy, is not ashamed of being a parasite, and proclaimed "fuck poor people - I'm not helping them, that's what my taxes are for" just like Ebenezer Scrooge wants to call other people a "tool"? Joe, baby, you're the biggest fuck'n tool there is. You're ignorant. You're lazy. You're uninformed. You want to force people to "sit down and shut up" like a communist dictator because you can't win an honest debate. You add no links to back up any of your absurd and outrageous claims.

In short, you're furious that the facts show your entire desire for communism is a failed and miserable ideology (much like you - failed and miserable).

By the way Joe - on one hand you proclaim that conservatives can't win elections, but then in the next breath you blame conservatives for all of the failures in this country. So are you now admitting that Dumbocrats have collapsed this nation? You know, since they've won all of the elections and hold all of the offices? You can't keep your stories straight from one post to the next, stupid.

Guy, can't you go five minutes without misquoting or mischaracterizing what people say?

Any grown up who says "Communism" is an adult political debate has forfeited the right to be taken seriously.

Conservatives can't win elections now because people are finally wise to them. Unless, of course, they cheat like they did in 2000.

Exactly Joe! Which is why nobody takes you seriously. You're a fuck'n joke and a self-admitted communist who no regrets admitting it for the reason you just cited above.

Joe's motto is "from each according to his ability, and to each according to his need," but Joe doesn't believe he's a communist.

Because they served a product that was dangerously hot and they knew it?

Seriously, guy, if you are selling something that is hot enough to burn you if it is spilled outside your body, is it really safe to put INSIDE your body?

That's the way McDonald's customers like it, and they had a warning printed on each and every cup. Knives are dangerous. Do you think some fool who cuts himself with a knife should be entitled to damages for cutting his finger off with a sharp knife?

Did they? Did McDonald's take a survey and say, "Hey, do you folks want your coffee so hot that it will melt your skin if applied?"

And do you have a picture of this "warning" that was published? (My guess is they did publish warnings, AFTER Mrs. Leibeck took them for a shitload of money.)

Again- got to love Conservatives and their slavish devotion to being abused by Corporations.

It's kind of like Stockholm Syndrome without the machine guns.

Oh yeah, we're so "abused" because McDonald's serves us hot coffee when we ask them for it.

6a00e54f10a0988834019b00a4fe1c970d-500wi

Last edited:

Initially, all the poor woman wanted was for McDonalds to cover her hospital bills.

In short, the Corporate Assholes and people like Rottweiler who worship at their feet call this a case of "Tort Abuse", but the fact was, McDonald's was negligent.

She's the only one to blame for spilling coffee on her genitals, so why should McDonald's pay anything?

BP - you have to realize two important things about this tool:

1. He doesn't believe the person is responsible for anything. Not their actions. Not their inaction. Not their crimes. Nothing. Society is responsible for it all (and by society, that means "someone else is responsible for me"). Of course, the tool is too stupid to realize that society is not some magical, mystical entity but in fact just a whole bunch of individuals. And if the individual bares no responsibility for even themselves, then they can't possibly bare responsibility for Joe and his fellow parasites. Sadly, he's just too fuck'n "simple" to grasp even something this basic.

2. He hates weakly and/or successful people and wants to punish corporations 24x7 - even for things they had nothing to do with. He believes in communism and "sharing" the wealth (even though - like all greedy communists - he's already admitted he won't share his wealth and help anybody who is destitute).

She's the only one to blame for spilling coffee on her genitals, so why should McDonald's pay anything?

BP - you have to realize two important things about this tool:

1. He doesn't believe the person is responsible for anything. Not their actions. Not their inaction. Not their crimes. Nothing. Society is responsible for it all (and by society, that means "someone else is responsible for me"). Of course, the tool is too stupid to realize that society is not some magical, mystical entity but in fact just a whole bunch of individuals. And if the individual bares no responsibility for even themselves, then they can't possibly bare responsibility for Joe and his fellow parasites. Sadly, he's just too fuck'n "simple" to grasp even something this basic.

2. He hates weakly and/or successful people and wants to punish corporations 24x7 - even for things they had nothing to do with. He believes in communism and "sharing" the wealth (even though - like all greedy communists - he's already admitted he won't share his wealth and help anybody who is destitute).

I think you just posted the definition of a liberal.

All the employees of Citizen's United wanted to make the movie Hillary.

And as a collective, their rights to free speech and expression remain intact.

But who was BEHIND Citizens United, that was the important question.

No, guy, it really was a horrible decision. Period. It effectively allowed corporations- including foriegn owned ones, to spend unlimited amounts of money to influence elections.

But it's ok to take unlimited amounts of money from corporations. :cuckoo:

I agree with you Joe - corporations are not people. So effective immediately, you must stop taxing them. I'm glad we are in agreement on this :)

[

How fuck'n hilarious is it that JoeB actually and truly believes that the government "cares" about him? Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and Harry Reid are each rolling in tens of millions of dollars made by scamming tools like JoeB here while he works two jobs and worships them as he complains about wealthy people in the private sector. Obama has a dozen chefs prepare him lobster and filet mignon every night as Joe peels open his can of spam while thinking that Obama "cares" about him and that if he just trades a little more power and control to Obama, Obama will bring him into the "inner circle" :lmao:

What a complete fuck'n tool... :lol:

Guy, I don't work two jobs because of the government.

I work two jobs because my insurance company ripped me off.

And seriously, fuck rich people. Just because you are a tool begging for a few scraps off their plate, I don't really care.

Let me know when you evolve above high school debating skills.

All the employees of Citizen's United wanted to make the movie Hillary.

And as a collective, their rights to free speech and expression remain intact.

But who was BEHIND Citizens United, that was the important question.

No, guy, it really was a horrible decision. Period. It effectively allowed corporations- including foriegn owned ones, to spend unlimited amounts of money to influence elections.

But it's ok to take unlimited amounts of money from corporations. :cuckoo:

I agree with you Joe - corporations are not people. So effective immediately, you must stop taxing them. I'm glad we are in agreement on this :)

We tax and regulate the FUCK out of corporations.

Because honestly, they are fucking evil.

Maybe we should have an "evil" tax. Take the Tobacco industy and the gun industry right out. Oops. Out of money, time to harvest your executives organs.

Guy, you are arguing like a ten year old who's been told to share his toys.

McDonald's was "negligent" because a woman couldn't hold her own cup and spilled it on herself like a child? Dumbocrat "logic" at it's finest here folks... :esua_doh:

No, McDonald's was liable because most sensible people don't expect coffee to be so scalding hot it melts skin.

So I guess all business decision should only be done if all employees weigh in collectively??

No.. that is what leadership is for..

Idiot

Well, you know what, Japanese and German corporations, workers have a vote on what the leadership is... so no problem there.

Frankly, I've seen Corporate leadership. Also known as "SNiffing their own flatulence and thinking it smells like roses."

The self-admitted communist tool here raves about other nations while wailing against the United States - yet he never defects to another country. I wonder why that is :eusa_eh: (hint - because he knows he has a gravy train here where he can sit on his lazy, useless ass and collect money - he wails because he's greedy and wants more free money).

The United States is not multi-national corporations, guy. They have little to do with America.

America is all the decent working folks who make the country work from day to day in the private and public sector.

I'm sorry you have that confused, but maybe if you turned off the Hate Radio, you'd get that.

No, people should look at past decisions that were made and why they were made.

For instance, Heller overturned US v. Miller, which was a very sensible precedent set when people were machine-gunning each in the streets during Prohibition. It found the Second Amendment's clause about "Well Regulated Militias gave the Feds, States and Muncipalities the power to regulate guns. And 80 years of supporting decisions continued to uphold that until Scalia had a brain fart.

Originally, you posted Heller as an example of right wingers not following original intent. This one I gotta disagree with you upon. All it is is an example of right wingers not following precedent from the early 1900's, hardly original. Simply because the SCOTUS in the Prohibition days found wiggle room in the wording that spelled out the justification of the right (not even the wording that spelled out the right itself. . . you know, the "shall not be infringed" part?) does not mean that their 80 year old decision retroactively dictated the original intent any more than the Citizens United decision means that the Founding Fathers must have wanted corporate personhood.

You can't say that right leaning supreme court decisions fly in the face of original intent while simultaneously implying that left leaning supreme court decisions dictate it, that's just silly.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

To start with, the reason WHY Miller had to be decided was that effectively, "Militias" were eliminated when states created National Guards. So a redefinition of "Militias" and who could own a gun was called for.

Hense, we didn't want Al Capone and his boys owning Tommy Guns and mowing down Bugs Moran's Gang. That wasn't "A Well-Regulated Militia". It was actually, you know, Common Sense. And you had 80 years of additional decisions that saw it was common sense that cities, states and the Feds should regulate guns and who owns them.

Conversely, what Heller was is nothing near common sense. It's Scalia and the other right wingers being owned by the gun lobby.

Joe - as usual you are ignorant and desperate in parroting libtard talking points. You liberals are so stupid, you can't even craft an argument that can hold up for more than 4 seconds.

The Constitution does not say "the right of the 'well regulated militia' to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed”.

It says “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed”

The well regulated militia was simply one of the reasons why. But you can't twist the why in order to stop the what. And the what is "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".

As always Joe, you look like an ignorant asshat and you lose.

In the past, Republicans thought that the market ought to set wages, and that a combination of government devices—including the earned-income tax credit, housing subsidies, food stamps, Medicaid, and other social-welfare programs—could fill in the gaps to make that social contract work, while also trying to remove disincentives from work via welfare reform.

But this (what you wrote above) is irrelevant now because of the monopolies that have seized control of American commerce. That combined with the 2008 economic crash has put the employer in the driver's seat and the employee in the trunk. So the social contract has unfortunately become obsolete.
If monopolies are so bad, why is it that liberals like you go running to the only entity that has the monopoly on the proactive use of coercion -the government- to try and solve each and every inequity that you claim to exist?

Forum List

Back