The State of Virginia may be in play

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

Polling here is like pulling teeth since many people won't participate in polls. It seems even that one was a struggle.

Virginia is also not polled very often due to it's dem presidential shift since Obama was elected twice.

I'm not gonna hold my breath since Biden bought off the federal workforce with a 5.2% raise but you can sense the seething resentment of Virginia residents to Bidenomics and our open borders.

NOtVA has been hit hard by unwelcome illegals, I believe we rank 10th in their numbers, most of them are in NOtVA.

Polling here is like pulling teeth since many people won't participate in polls. It seems even that one was a struggle.

Virginia is also not polled very often due to it's dem presidential shift since Obama was elected twice.

I'm not gonna hold my breath since Biden bought off the federal workforce with a 5.2% raise but you can sense the seething resentment of Virginia residents to Bidenomics and our open borders.

NOtVA has been hit hard by unwelcome illegals, I believe we rank 10th in their numbers, most of them are in NOtVA.
Thanks

I know of two lifelong Democrats in NoVa who told me they are going to hold their nose and vote for Trump. They’re Jewish, btw.

Forum List

Back