The Storm Is Coming! Declassified Documents In Deep State Coup To Be Released By Wednesday, July 31

I wouldn’t get too excited. You saw what happen to the pathetic democrats on this board who swore up and down that Mueller’s testimony in front of congress was going to be the linchpin to impeaching the Orange Clown. You don’t hear a peep from them now.
Certainly not on your garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Did you know that the Trump campaign met with Russians over 100 times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? I didn't think so there's plenty more where that came from dumbass.

That's not illegal commie dupe.

Taking help in elections from foreigners is....

Your God Mueller says otherwise. Grow the fuck up commie.

all you know is GOP propaganda. He said he could be arrested if he weren't president or you going to. You get no real news about it. you people haven't heard that the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times wrote nothing down and lied about it.

I wouldn’t get too excited. You saw what happen to the pathetic democrats on this board who swore up and down that Mueller’s testimony in front of congress was going to be the linchpin to impeaching the Orange Clown. You don’t hear a peep from them now.
Certainly not on your garbage GOP propaganda machine, super duper. Did you know that the Trump campaign met with Russians over 100 times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? I didn't think so there's plenty more where that came from dumbass.

Your God Mueller says otherwise. Grow the fuck up commie.

all you know is GOP propaganda. He said he could be arrested if he weren't president or you going to. You get no real news about it. you people haven't heard that the Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times wrote nothing down and lied about it.

More fucking commies lies, he said THEY DID NOT DETERMINE IF THE PRESIDENT COMMITTED A CRIME. He said it in the report and he said it in his testimony.

You commie dupes are Putins best tools. LMAO

Welp...it is Aug 1st.. Where are these documents?

probably on this man's desk>

alex_jones.0.jpg

~S~

Wow, I cannot wait till Thursday to come back in this thread and laugh my ass off at you.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845
i feel like scene in the titanic when the ship was going down and leonardo screams THIS IS IT keeps playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

We need to keep bumping this one, make sure it stays on top and does not get hiddden

No. it isn't.
Only contributions.

High-level civilian federal employees/deep state...

Are obviously accountable to nobody... lol

Wow, I cannot wait till Thursday to come back in this thread and laugh my ass off at you.

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845
Are You really going to let us have an Impeachment Hearing, Lucy?
source.gif

Yep, that is how the Dems are.

and you are 100% the same as them.

you are the very thing you rail against.
Maybe, maybe not-I still want to hear what happened.

I would not hold your breath if I were you while you are waiting

When will you learn...

View attachment 271845
Are You really going to let us have an Impeachment Hearing, Lucy?
source.gif

Yep, that is how the Dems are.

and you are 100% the same as them.

you are the very thing you rail against.
Maybe, maybe not-I still want to hear what happened.

I would not hold your breath if I were you while you are waiting
In these times, unfortunately, I see them as guilty until proven innocent-better for Dems if this gets done quickly.

Forum List

Back