The Strange Density of Brett Baier

Trump's comment didn't look like a sarcasm to me, either, but then, neither did I think he literally meant to use bleach or disinfectant internally. Good god, surely, the media after four years must have SOME IDEA how this guy works? They can't be TOTAL idiots? I took him to mean suggesting looking at any possibilities of something which could be developed to directly kill viruses INSIDE THE BODY much like a disinfectant works outside on a surface.

As usual, Trump was just ad libbing, thinking out loud, talking off the top of his head. Some people's thoughts like his go through three phases: conceptualization, analysis and proof. You come up with an idea, throw it out there, look at it, shake it down for its flaws, then refine it into a workable plan that fits the goals.

HE’S RIGHT IT WASN’T SARCASM. Only Trumpers could disagree with something so obvious even to the dimmest minds.

Your dim mind is why it is obvious to you.
The only thing obvious to coleslaw is mayonnaise. :auiqs.jpg:
The Boob Toob is only clever in his own mind.

HE’S RIGHT IT WASN’T SARCASM. Only Trumpers could disagree with something so obvious even to the dimmest minds.

You have to be dim if you buy into Trump’s idiotic argument tat he was being sarcastic. I mean you have to be beyond dim really ...brain dead really. Just like Boob Toob.

At least I have one.

At least I have one.
LOL...really could have fooled me.

You have to be dim if you buy into Trump’s idiotic argument tat he was being sarcastic. I mean you have to be beyond dim really ...brain dead really. Just like Boob Toob.
You mean dim like Nancy's arguement that when she walked around San Fran telling everyone to come out and shop, there was no danger, it was OK, she was really talking about the chinese mafia and not corona virus? You mean time like that Slaw? :auiqs.jpg:

At least I have one.
I know that you have about as much chance at detecting intelligence as a dog does appreciating a good joke. You see, you're such an ass, that without even mentioning your name, you jumped right in assuming coleslaw was YOU! I guess you just know what you are!

At least I have one.
I know that you have about as much chance at detecting intelligence as a dog does appreciating a good joke.

You mean dim like Nancy's arguement that when she walked around San Fran telling everyone to come out and shop, there was no danger, it was OK, she was really talking about the chinese mafia and not corona virus? You mean time like that Slaw? :auiqs.jpg:
As usual Boob you argue in non sequitors. It must be working around those tubes are affecting your mind. The comparison of Pelosi to Trump’s inane comments make no sense. But that is why I call you Boob Toob.

Last edited:
The problem with Trump is he has no filter. What you and I would say just bullshitting sitting around watching TV and drinking beer he says at fucking press briefings and such.

He says what he thinks without taking a moment to decide if its the best thing to say.

As usual Boob you argue in non sequitors.
Slaw, you're such a dolt, you can't even get off a good insult right! I thought lawyers were trained in Latin?!

It's spelled: non sequitUr, Moron.

You obviously need some fresher cabbage from your garden. Obviously, a public college grad.

Trump's comment didn't look like a sarcasm to me, either, but then, neither did I think he literally meant to use bleach or disinfectant internally. Good god, surely, the media after four years must have SOME IDEA how this guy works? They can't be TOTAL idiots? I took him to mean suggesting looking at any possibilities of something which could be developed to directly kill viruses INSIDE THE BODY much like a disinfectant works outside on a surface.

As usual, Trump was just ad libbing, thinking out loud, talking off the top of his head. Some people's thoughts like his go through three phases: conceptualization, analysis and proof. You come up with an idea, throw it out there, look at it, shake it down for its flaws, then refine it into a workable plan that fits the goals.
He simply should not ad lib. He isn't good at it and scares the straights with crazy crap. Never seen a president, CEO, Military stafff Officer, etc put out such horse crap as he does on an almost daily bases. The man's not a good study.

He simply should not ad lib. He isn't good at it and scares the straights with crazy crap. Never seen a president, CEO, Military stafff Officer, etc put out such horse crap as he does on an almost daily bases. The man's not a good study.
So what else is new? If I wanted a good speech-giver, I'd vote for a career politician. I almost said like Joe Biden but for a career politician, he can't talk worth a crap and is only rapidly getting worse.

Slaw, you're such a dolt, you can't even get off a good insult right! I thought lawyers were trained in Latin?!

You obviously need some fresher cabbage from your garden. Obviously, a public college grad.
Given your idiocy, I doubt you even have a GED.

The moron Boob Toob took me to task for misspelling ”sequitur” and the jackass can’t even spell “argument”. He truly Is a Boob Toob. Stay off the politics forum and go back to playing with your “toob” provided you can find it.

Given your idiocy, I doubt you even have a GED.
Apparently just enough smarter than you to actually know how to spell words.

The moron Boob Toob took me to task for misspelling ”sequitur” and the jackass can’t even spell “argument”. He truly Is a Boob Toob. Stay off the politics forum and go back to playing with your “toob” provided you can find it.
HaHa, funny. Nobody cares about your pathetic rants. So I accidentally spelled the word argue correctly, then stuck ment on the end of it and the spellchecker here didn't catch it. Nice try jackass. My eyes aren't good. I've been bitching about the spellchecker here ever since the new software.

Forum List

Back