The tax bill....and education.

Look Coyote the Dem's CASH COW college loan program has been raping students for decades. The cost of a 4 year degree skyrocketing far beyond its value in the market, propped up by easy government guaranteed loans to lure students into debt up to their eyeballs before their careers even begin. You people are the worst enemy of education and students. At the K-12 level corrupt politicians in collusion with teachers unions are raping local taxpayers.

Teacher's unions are raping the taxpayers? Since when?

Is that why teaching is the second lowest average income for a profession requiring a degree?

Only social workers get the shaft more than teachers.

In Dem states yes, which thieving teachers union do you wish to discuss CA, OR, NJ, NY take your pick.

Look Coyote the Dem's CASH COW college loan program has been raping students for decades. The cost of a 4 year degree skyrocketing far beyond its value in the market, propped up by easy government guaranteed loans to lure students into debt up to their eyeballs before their careers even begin. You people are the worst enemy of education and students. At the K-12 level corrupt politicians in collusion with teachers unions are raping local taxpayers.

Is that why teaching is the second lowest average income for a profession requiring a degree?

In Dem states yes, which thieving teachers union do you wish to discuss CA, OR, NJ, NY take your pick.

The best education in the country comes from states where teachers are unionized.

I don't personally care about those states because only a moron would live there.

Even it t were true, the voters elected the government officials who let it happen. In the vast majority of the country teachers are getting shafted more and more each day. With no ability to strike, unions are toothless tigers. Teachers get whatever the local school board wants to give them and they can just be happy and shut up about it.

Just look at Florida. Great state, but incredibly poor pay for teachers. A little 10 years ago I was a school administrators in a high school with over 3200 kids, but I made $42,000 a year, which was about $3000 more than I made as a teacher, but I worked a year round schedule.

I left there to work for the Department of Defense Dependent's Schools and was given credit for only 5 out of my 10 years experience. I still made the same money as I did in Florida, and had 2 months off in the summer.

The best education in the country comes from states where teachers are unionized.

Why don't you start a thread on that since its irrelevant to the discussion here.

I don't personally care about those states because only a moron would live there.

Even it t were true, the voters elected the government officials who let it happen. In the vast majority of the country teachers are getting shafted more and more each day. With no ability to strike, unions are toothless tigers. Teachers get whatever the local school board wants to give them and they can just be happy and shut up about it.

Just look at Florida. Great state, but incredibly poor pay for teachers. A little 10 years ago I was a school administrators in a high school with over 3200 kids, but I made $42,000 a year, which was about $3000 more than I made as a teacher, but I worked a year round schedule.

I left there to work for the Department of Defense Dependent's Schools and was given credit for only 5 out of my 10 years experience. I still made the same money as I did in Florida, and had 2 months off in the summer.

You don't understand the corruption and collusion going on in these states. You think voters have the power to stop this? Think again. No vote of the people is required to increase taxes in NY and the people have no power to put an initiative on the ballot to roll taxes back. Local government simply cranks up the taxes and the taxpayers have to eat it.

In Oregon the liberal governor agreed to let the teachers union play the stock market with their pension fund, and guarantee the teachers union pension fund would make at least 8% a year. If the market took a dive or they invested in too many high risk stocks the governor said Oregon taxpayers would make up the difference to guarantee an 8% gain. Which of course happened, to the tune of billions of dollars. The state tried to back out of the deal, the teachers union sued and won.

In New Jersey which has bloated school districts to the point that many teachers have a classroom size of only 3,4,5,6 students in their class, the teachers union flat refused to consolidate school districts. Teachers have fat salaries, pensions, and platinum benefits packages which continue for life retiring after only 20 years of work which is bankrupting cities who can't pay for it. Guess who owns many of the expensive beach condos in NJ...yes the teachers while residents working a regular job are raped with property taxes.

Now multiply that by the rest of the property tax funded layers of state and local government that game the system raping taxpayers. In NY if you are a government employee nearing your 20 year retirement, they funnel all the overtime to boost their final year's pay, why because that's what their pension is based on so many retire making far more than they did when they were actually working.

Why don't you start a thread on that since its irrelevant to the discussion here.

lol, your white flag has some nasty skidmarks on it.

lol, your white flag has some nasty skidmarks on it.

Your point was retarded and stupid, I tried to let you down easy.

The tax cuts will be an unmitigated success. And once combined with the coming spending cuts, this is basically the new renaissance we are experiencing.

Teachers are unionized in Chicago.........

And? Is Chicago a state now?

No, Chicago is a Dem run city with teachers unions and awful public schools.

You don't understand the corruption and collusion going on in these states. You think voters have the power to stop this? Think again. No vote of the people is required to increase taxes in NY and the people have no power to put an initiative on the ballot to roll taxes back. Local government simply cranks up the taxes and the taxpayers have to eat it.

In Oregon the liberal governor agreed to let the teachers union play the stock market with their pension fund, and guarantee the teachers union pension fund would make at least 8% a year. If the market took a dive or they invested in too many high risk stocks the governor said Oregon taxpayers would make up the difference to guarantee an 8% gain. Which of course happened, to the tune of billions of dollars. The state tried to back out of the deal, the teachers union sued and won.

In New Jersey which has bloated school districts to the point that many teachers have a classroom size of only 3,4,5,6 students in their class, the teachers union flat refused to consolidate school districts. Teachers have fat salaries, pensions, and platinum benefits packages which continue for life retiring after only 20 years of work which is bankrupting cities who can't pay for it. Guess who owns many of the expensive beach condos in NJ...yes the teachers while residents working a regular job are raped with property taxes.

Now multiply that by the rest of the property tax funded layers of state and local government that game the system raping taxpayers. In NY if you are a government employee nearing your 20 year retirement, they funnel all the overtime to boost their final year's pay, why because that's what their pension is based on so many retire making far more than they did when they were actually working.

OK, fix the problem in those states but don't blame my former profession for their incompetence and/or corruption. I can't fix any of those states.

No, Chicago is a Dem run city with teachers unions and awful public schools.

Why are there so many murders in Chicago...every week? Did they lay off all the police officers?

OK, fix the problem in those states but don't blame my former profession for their incompetence and/or corruption. I can't fix any of those states.

I'm only broad brushing teachers unions in corrupt Dem run states, fair enough? We have not even discussed how the teachers unions screw over their own fellow teachers yet. How the NJ teachers union chose to lay off newer teachers instead of giving an inch on concessions that would have avoided layoffs. Or how in Oregon the teachers with the most tenure gobble up all the money leaving table scraps for new teachers. OR how in one Dem controlled state there was 1 non teaching administrator for every 2 teachers holy shit.

I'm only broad brushing teachers unions in corrupt Dem run states, fair enough? We have not even discussed how the teachers unions screw over their own fellow teachers yet. How the NJ teachers union chose to lay off newer teachers instead of giving an inch on concessions that would have avoided layoffs. Or how in Oregon the teachers with the most tenure gobble up all the money leaving table scraps for new teachers. OR how in one Dem controlled state there was 1 non teaching administrator for every 2 teachers holy shit.

Thanks for clarifying!

Those states are going to heap their incompetence and corruption on you. The are busy piling up 100's of billions of dollars of debt and under funded pension gifts, California has already been sniffing around for a Federal bail out. This means states and localities who do manage things well will pay the price for the corruption and incompetence in other states and districts.

Thanks for clarifying!

Sure, now for more bad news. The corrupted incompetence is spreading to other school districts. South of me I have the corrupted as hell Oregon public schools. My local district is now adopting the same tactics to push through ridiculous spending increases in our schools. A multi-year increase way above what taxpayers are earning, right on top of an already hefty increase passed just 2 years ago, justified by 3 primary excuses for the spending all three of which are lies, when the school district actually lost 500 students. Voters kept voting no so they changed the rules allowing less than 25% of voters to pass the increase, and no matter how many times voters voted no they just put it up for another vote 2 months later until they caught enough voters sleeping that it passed. Naturally, I'm considering selling my house and packing up my wealth and moving to punish them. When called out on this crap they simply point south and claim they should be paid as much as the teachers in Oregon in much wealthier districts.

I know its a house of cards that will collapse its only a matter of time.

Silly far left drone, unions have everything to do with it, stop your trolling and realize there are already several threads on this. This thread is about you and your ego and nothing else.

If the unions would give the money back to the community, would there even be a need to raise taxes?

Silly far left drone troll!

THAT'S IT...........its ALL the unions' fault........LOL

Yup unions are less than 11% of the private workforce, but according to the right 100% of the problem. How does this even make sense?

Forum List

Back