The Tea Party is Dying ? What a laugh.

The Tea-Tarts are indeed going bye-bye. The Koch Brothers concoction to try to inflame radical right-wingnuts to vote against their own interests is flopping on the shore like a fish.

This is good for America. Now we have a lot of work to do to clean up the rabid propaganda being floated by these right-wing extremists and get the facts out their so people can start forming INFORMED opinions.

I am apparently not yet cool enough to post actual links since I'm new but yeah. Let's hope they fade into obscurity and stay there so the adults can talk about fixing the problems our country faces rationally.

Do a Google search on Tea Party Decline. The first two should be Washington Post articles which will tell the story. There is also anther by Gallup a few links down with an interesting video.

Not that you asked but the way I look at it is like this:

If you go to every nursing home in America, you'll find some that like F-Troop reruns more than I Love Lucy. Or some that like I Dream of Genie more than Gilligan's Island.

As far as professional television is concerned, all four shows/franchises are dead and have no bearing on 2014 programming. But there are still those who like them.
They are in pockets around the country; just like TEA party supporters.

You'll see TEA party types in government going forward. If you looked hard enough, you'd probably find some who still embrace what the Whigs stood for, some of what the commies wanted, some of what the founders deemed appropriate... (and you may find all four in the same person/people). It is possible to hold views from two separate ideologies in your head at the same time.

The important thing to remember about the TEA party is that they are the I Love Lucy's of 2014 professional politics. Remove the primary challenges and nobody cares what they think. They have zero sway, zero constituency, and are suffered more than sought.

Can that change and Fred and Ethel get a 2014 spin off? Sure but what will happen is that eventually, there will be compromise which TEA partiers hate and you'll see a purge from within.

Last edited:
The Tea-Tarts are indeed going bye-bye. The Koch Brothers concoction to try to inflame radical right-wingnuts to vote against their own interests is flopping on the shore like a fish.

This is good for America. Now we have a lot of work to do to clean up the rabid propaganda being floated by these right-wing extremists and get the facts out their so people can start forming INFORMED opinions.

I am apparently not yet cool enough to post actual links since I'm new but yeah. Let's hope they fade into obscurity and stay there so the adults can talk about fixing the problems our country faces rationally.

Do a Google search on Tea Party Decline. The first two should be Washington Post articles which will tell the story. There is also anther by Gallup a few links down with an interesting video.

Not that you asked but the way I look at it is like this:

If you go to every nursing home in America, you'll find some that like F-Troop reruns more than I Love Lucy. Or some that like I Dream of Genie more than Gilligan's Island.

As far as professional television is concerned, all four shows/franchises are dead and have no bearing on 2014 programming. But there are still those who like them.
They are in pockets around the country; just like TEA party supporters.

You'll see TEA party types in government going forward. If you looked hard enough, you'd probably find some who still embrace what the Whigs stood for, some of what the commies wanted, some of what the founders deemed appropriate... (and you may find all four in the same person/people). It is possible to hold views from two separate ideologies in your head at the same time.

The important thing to remember about the TEA party is that they are the I Love Lucy's of 2014 professional politics. Remove the primary challenges and nobody cares what they think. They have zero sway, zero constituency, and are suffered more than sought.

Can that change and Fred and Ethel get a 2014 spin off? Sure but what will happen is that eventually, there will be compromise which TEA partiers hate and you'll see a purge from within.

Insightful post. I like the way you think.

The desperate liberals keep saying that before every election, every straw poll, etc.

And then they spend most of their time between those events, whining about how much the TEA party is doing that they don't like. :cuckoo:

Pfft...few liberals are whining about Cantor losing his seat. Its a lie you keep telling yourself to make yourself feel better.

As a liberal, I love what the TEA party is doing. It's a disease causing the conservatives to basically cannibalize their most effective leaders and the party as a whole to sacrifice the middle of the road.

As an American, I dislike what the TEA party stands for; more corporate power, less individual power.

Eric Cantor...and effective leader ?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, since Progressives and Neocons (establishment Dems and Repubs) have become extreme Authoritarian with NSA, NDAA, IRS, AP, GMO, etc... its only natural that the Normal people that don't support NSA, NDAA, IRS, AP, GMO, Foreign Wars, Torture, etc .... have risen, and are being called "far right extremists" by the current fiendish and extremist "establishment" power block.

How can the NORMAL PEOPLE by "dying?" The Tea Party are a collection of Normal People, who don't believe in NSA< NDAA< IRS, AP, Obamacare, GMO, Foreign Wars, Torture, Excessive Tax (theft), War on Drugs, etc.

Seriously, get a grip you Progressives and Neocons. Y ou're the fucking extremists.

All the Left is doing is talking the TEA party to death. We are strong and growing with every scandal caused by ObamaNation.

The Tea Party IS dying, literally! Everytime there is a mass shooting, at least one goes down.

That revolution ain't working out so well. :lmao:

Somebody needs to tell the Tea Party because as near as I can tell they are making plans to make life miserable for many "moderats" for decades to come. They may not be a majority, but that is your lack of understanding. They don't need to be. They just need to be a pain in the ass so that politicians will listen to them.

And, despite FakeMalarkey's claims, they are having an effect on people like Graham.

Go TP!! Cruz/Palin 2016!! Wreck the new bs GOP- the brainwashed inmates are roosting. They're the best...

Negged again...

The Tea Party kicked your ass in 2010. But since they didn't repeat in 2012, you say they are dead.

It's good that your doctor doesn't think the way you do. He'd have signed your death certificate already based on only a glimmer of brainwaves.

The desperate liberals keep saying that before every election, every straw poll, etc.

And then they spend most of their time between those events, whining about how much the TEA party is doing that they don't like. :cuckoo:

Pfft...few liberals are whining about Cantor losing his seat. Its a lie you keep telling yourself to make yourself feel better.

As a liberal, I love what the TEA party is doing. It's a disease causing the conservatives to basically cannibalize their most effective leaders and the party as a whole to sacrifice the middle of the road.

As an American, I dislike what the TEA party stands for; more corporate power, less individual power.

The Tea Party is the exact opposite of what you just stated.
The Establishment of the GOP are for corporate power.

Cantor was so effective out campaigning for other Repbube Elitists, he forgot he was supposed to supporting his district...he realized it albeit too late...launched a flurry of negative ads against his opponent (out spent his opponent 10 to 1), but the people told him where to get off.

REAL effective I tell you! :lol:

She thinks supporting the Constitution and speaking out against Federal Government overreach is extreme...makes one wonder whom the real extremists are...she should know, she supports them.

Sure, that is why their benefactors are two billionaire brothers.

Cantor was so effective out campaigning for other Repbube Elitists, he forgot he was supposed to supporting his district...he realized it albeit too late...launched a flurry of negative ads against his opponent (out spent his opponent 10 to 1), but the people told him where to get off.

REAL effective I tell you! :lol:

He was re-elected 7 times...must have been doing something right in the eyes of the electorate.

Oh yeah, you guys aren't big on winning elections.

Your move loser.

She thinks supporting the Constitution and speaking out against Federal Government overreach is extreme...makes one wonder whom the real extremists are...she should know, she supports them.

They don't see that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back