The tea party is the wrong way

Under obama; unemployment among Black Americans is back over twice the White unemployment rate

you're a racist liberal dupe; a useful idiot Nutz

It is no straw man that the TeaPs won't deliver proposals for alternative programs, not talking points, not toppling the government.

That is why the TP candidates, with two major exceptions, were slaughtered in the primaries, as has been predicted since the terrible TP defeats on the budget and the debt.

That is why GOP House members from UT and TX, Jason Chaffetz and Louie Gohmert, for example, are slide stepping a bit to the center. That is why Governor Herbert in UT is carefully protecting his turf for his next run by making challenger Speaker Becky Lockhart of the UT House look like a far right reactionary in terms of Medicaid expansion.

We got rid of the guy who needed to go.

Under obama; unemployment among Black Americans is back over twice the White unemployment rate

you're a racist liberal dupe; a useful idiot Nutz

What does that have to do with the racist tea party? You sure are stupid...and you make a lot of assumptions and you have a huge comprehension issue.

I am still waiting for you to answer my questions...but of course, we all know you won't because there are no talking points...and if you let your black side speak, you know damned well your comrades will start calling you ******.

Just another example of Teaper racism:

The tea party is the... 06-16-2014 11:21 AM 007 Fuck off, buck wheat.

Why don't you give your reply to post #421.

Why don't you answer at least one of the dozen or so questions I have been repeatedly asking? Just one...

But of course, we all know you won't because the tea party grand wizard hasn't created any talking points for you...and it is relevant, unlike your stupid ass question.

Just another example of Teaper racism:

The tea party is the... 06-16-2014 11:21 AM 007 Fuck off, buck wheat.

Why don't you answer at least one of the dozen or so questions I have been repeatedly asking? Just one...

But of course, we all know you won't because the tea party grand wizard hasn't created any talking points for you...and it is relevant, unlike your stupid ass question.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1
why wont normal people answer my idiotic questions????

The tea party is mad that the democrats want to fund science, education and infracture. Sure, I think the democrats spend too much on welfare and bs, but your stance otherwise is a sad one.

tea party folks don't want the Democommie Mad Hatters taking over science, education, and infrastructure....because to the Mad Hatters....

'science' means global warming/change which means onerous taxation which means snuffing out private businesses and the middle class...

'education' means leftist propaganda...

'infrastructure' means paying off leftist cronies...

And only a communist would want to rebuild a bridge that might collapse, right?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1
why wont normal people answer my idiotic questions????

You are being over emotional...that must be your white side.

The Tea Party supports constitutional government. That's the American way.

Actually not.

Most TPM republicans exhibit only their ignorance of, or contempt for, the Constitution and its case law. The current government is a ‘Constitutional government,’ to maintain otherwise is ignorant idiocy.

Obama refuses to enforce immigration laws on the books; and used government agencies to silence people with opposing vies

the ignorant one is you idiot; blinded as you are by misguided racial loyalty

The tea party is mad that the democrats want to fund science, education and infracture. Sure, I think the democrats spend too much on welfare and bs, but your stance otherwise is a sad one.

tea party folks don't want the Democommie Mad Hatters taking over science, education, and infrastructure....because to the Mad Hatters....

'science' means global warming/change which means onerous taxation which means snuffing out private businesses and the middle class...

Education means leftist propaganda. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Every President has screwed the pooch with immigration. Didn't Reagan give amnesty to illegal immigrants?

At any rate, you idiot, you fail to realize I agree with you on most issues...except that of the racist tea party (which you can't define or answer any questions about). The teapers have brain washed you...you are a lemming. These people HATE you and when they start their armed insurrection, they are going to shoot you in the back because they don't TRUST you!

Education means leftist propaganda. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

when left-wing nutjobs call record welfare and food stamps "forward progress" you can arrive at that conclusion

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Every President has screwed the pooch with immigration. Didn't Reagan give amnesty to illegal immigrants?

At any rate, you idiot, you fail to realize I agree with you on most issues...except that of the racist tea party (which you can't define or answer any questions about). The teapers have brain washed you...you are a lemming. These people HATE you and when they start their armed insurrection, they are going to shoot you in the back because they don't TRUST you!

no Reagan didn't you dolt; his Dem Congress did. geesh you're a brainwashed loser

the deal was supposed to include border security; but just as now dems reneged

I actually pity you; walking around afraid of everything

The tea party is for turning this country into a third world shit hole.
A flat out lie.

True.

What would be the truth is that if we implemented the failed, extreme, and reactionary policies advocated by most TPM republicans, those policies would impact negatively on our economy, impact negatively on working Americans, low income Americans, older Americans, and the poor.

And those failed policies advocated by most TPM republicans are also hostile to Americans’ civil rights and individual liberty.

if you get shot; it's about 200 times more likely the person who shot you looked alot like you

seriously you're a moron; wallowing in denial and willful ignorance

The tea party is for turning this country into a third world shit hole.
A flat out lie.

True.

What would be the truth is that if we implemented the failed, extreme, and reactionary policies advocated by most TPM republicans, those policies would impact negatively on our economy, impact negatively on working Americans, low income Americans, older Americans, and the poor.

And those failed policies advocated by most TPM republicans are also hostile to Americans’ civil rights and individual liberty.

Obama uses federal agencies to silence political foes and covered it up; sold guns to Mexican drug lords; and covered that up.
refused requests from the ambassador to Libya for more security; resulting in his slaughter; and covered that up

refuses to enforce immigration law and border security

ur a joke; a damn loser and a fool to talk about the other side being hostile to American rights and liberties

I actually pity you; walking around afraid of everything

And you hate everything you don’t understand, or perceive to be a ‘threat,’ you and most other TPM republicans fear and hate change, diversity, and dissent – and this fear and hate are completely unwarranted; indeed, you and your ilk are the most deserving of pity.

Forum List

Back