The Texas lawsuit and the possible end of our republic.

I'm not going to bothering reading the thread ... looks like the same vomit from yesterday ...

Anyone dared comment on the merits of the case yet? ... the OP is crazy wrong ... if we let Texas dictate how Michigan interprets their own laws ... pfffft ... worst, allow Texas to go straight to SCOTUS ... well ... then ... er ...

What's to stop California from telling Mississippi how to run their education system? ... and going straight to SCOTUS with the complaint ...

No ... I didn';t think anyone wanted to discuss this matter honestly ... sorry for interrupting ...

This is what annoys me the worst. I know this is a Hail Mary and it has no chance of overturning the election, but the fact that Texas even had a path to take this directly to the SC with 1) no successful lower court rulings, and 2) Able to file a lawsuit that essentially is looking to interfere in another states' affairs....is a complete travesty.
So you have no idea about how multiple state issues are resolved. It goes directly to the supreme court. Always. Always. Always.
You are not worthy of adding to this conversation as you are naive as to how a republic works.

FYI....we are a republic.
I laugh at those that attempt to debate and say things that are not factually correct. Its like "Rachel Maddow said this so I can regirgitate it
There IS no issue, snowflake. That's the point. This is frivolous. Texas has NO standing to question another state's process. They suffered no harm.
So do me a favor and stow your upturned nose. I don't give a shit.
Oh. I see. A state voted legally, and their electoral college votes are offset by a state that votes against the constitution. Got it.
Good for you.

So what you're really trying to say here is that state's DON'T have the right to make their own laws. Again, selective interpretation. So much for that yellowed scrap of paper.
Texas wasn't harmed therefore has no standing to bring the suit...unless you are postulating that because Texas voted for Trump, these other states have to as well.
Uh...excuse me. I never said that. States get to make their own laws. Always. Governors and judges do not have the right to change those laws according to the constitution. Only LAW MAKERS do.
Know your stuff before you debate.

No chance
This really isn't going to happen.

You guys really need to calm down. Go out and get some air. Spend the day in a forest with no cell phone.

Yep, just let the cheating happen, after all Progs know what's best for us because we don't.
Yep, just let the cheating happen, after all Progs know what's best for us because we don't.
Cheating?
All 50 governors have certified their election results.
Yes. All states certified the results. I expected that. The question is, should states have their electoral college numbers offset by states that had non law makers change their election laws? And 18 governors and AG's are protecting their state citizens from having their vote offset.
Analogy.....

During a football game, there were 3 calls turned over by instant replay review. The last play of the game, where a player scored the winning touchdown, there was question whether or not his foot stepped on the sideline. It was an SEC team vs. an ACC game. You are an ACC fan. It was an SEC player that scored the apparent touchdown. The head ref decides to amend the rules and claims "we will not review the last play of a game"......would you not question what the hell and be upset about the mid game change of rules??

Now...that is a lousy football game. What about the election of a President of the United States?

They literally do not care

They are psychopaths -
I bet they would care if the tables were turned.
The Hillary supporters got the fuck over it, like adults
Anyone who "get's over" a swindled election is a scumbag.
What do we call those who whine about losing and then pretend that it was a swindled election with no evidence.....(see all those court losses). A sucker? Seditious? A cultist?
we call them Hillary Clinton
You mean the Presidential Candidate that conceded on Election Night, 2016?
yup. She conceded and spent the next three years blaming us deplorables for a stolen election.
But you run with that attitude. It fits you well.

Also she didn't concede until the following morning.

But she still conceded the next morning...which I don't think Trump has done yet.
Obama offered Trump a smooth transition. Trump so far has offered Biden next to squat.
I could care less what Clinton parroted after Trump was inaugurated. That's your hangup. Not mine.

Both of you need to get some new talking points.

LOL. Obama offered the front of a smooth transition and everyone knew that all the civil servants were going to do everything they could to gum the gears, i.e. the resistance.

It's easy to play nice when you know your inside people are going to do your dirty work for you.

What a naïve moron you are.

Which they didn't. So nice try at bullshit.
What happened after the inauguration was Trump's fault.
Note the date

View attachment 428214
No it wasn't. The nonstop war on Trump happened because the fake news media hated him. The theory that Trump did anything to deserve that treatment is beyond absurd.. How do you people walk around in public?

No. Trump made all of his own issues. The media just reports what he does.
Place the blame where the blame lies. At the foot of the former reality TV star who had no business
descending that golden escalator.
Utter horseshit. How do you walk around in public when you lie so egregiously? The Dims in the media and the Dims scum in Congress manuractured all the issues they harangued Trump about.

You invent scandals and then you lie about who created them. Dims are scum. It's hard to be any worse of a human being than a Dim.

That's your narrative..or at least the narrative right wing media constantly spins. Donald Trump is an incompetent boob. He has been for decades. The difference is while he was a private citizen, we could just laugh him off. Even backing into the Presidency and then making his own problems day after day for three years we could get mad at, but laugh off. Because the economy was good and there was nothing going on in the world that required our immediate attention. Then, the first time his Presidency is tested, he coughs up a furball and fails spectacularly. 300K dead and counting. 6.7% unemployment, thousands of businesses shuttered, millions of people out of work, spreading his dysfunction to Republicans in the House and Senate. He then proceeds to lose the election and embark on a temper tantrum to overturn an election..an attempt not seen in our republic's history.

And you idiots want to see another four years of this clown show.
He lost. He's done. Deal with it.
I don't know how you rationalize your lies in your head. I don't care. The bottom line is that everything you post is pure horseshit. To be a leftist you have to be a liar. Leftism is nothing more than a vast pile of lies. Everything leftists say is a lie. One lie requires another. It's so sad for this country that so many people fall for this horseshit.
I don't know how you rationalize your lies in your head. I don't care. The bottom line is that everything you post is pure horseshit. To be a leftist you have to be a liar. Leftism is nothing more than a vast pile of lies. Everything leftists say is a lie. One lie requires another. It's so sad for this country that so many people fall for this horseshit.
^Totally gone. Vacant. Bankrupt of even any pretense of objectivity. Insane.
To you, reality is either lies or those acting on those lies rather than just reality. A never ending and always compounding conspiracy. Your rage over it snowballs accordingly.
You are sick , dude.
That's what it looks like when thought processes decay into a pure binary system.

A cautionary tale.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist.

Has the U.S. ceased to exist?

You know you guys can always just leave the country if you feel so upset about this.
Maybe we would prefer to kick a bunch of sorry-ass Communists out.

Yea? How exactly would you do that? Please inform me how you intend to kick Americans out of the country for having a different set of beliefs than you.

If you’re done with the mindless bluster then perhaps we can come back to reality and accept that you’re not actually going to DO anything other than talk. You’re a harmless no-action keyboard warrior.

Now that we have that established, you have two options that are based in reality.

1) Leave the country if you feel that it’s too far gone.

2) Stay here and continue whining about it all you like.

I’m good with either of your choices.
And I'm good with you thinking those are my only two choices. For now.
I grow tired of you sissies and your implied threats of violence. Peel your diaper off the couch and make a move, or shut the f**k up already.
Just remember you asked for it.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist.

You know you guys can always just leave the country if you feel so upset about this.

Yea? How exactly would you do that? Please inform me how you intend to kick Americans out of the country for having a different set of beliefs than you.

If you’re done with the mindless bluster then perhaps we can come back to reality and accept that you’re not actually going to DO anything other than talk. You’re a harmless no-action keyboard warrior.

Now that we have that established, you have two options that are based in reality.

I grow tired of you sissies and your implied threats of violence. Peel your diaper off the couch and make a move, or shut the f**k up already.
Begged for it. Please.peel your diaper off the couch and bring your weapons to the town square. Then we can bag you easily and give you what you deserve.

Oh so you want to double down on your mindless bluster.

Ok then, keyboard warrior. Go ahead and tell me what you’re going to do other than those two options.

We both know you won’t actually answer that because you won’t actually do anything other than TALK big on an anonymous message board. You’re not fooling anyone.

You’re a nutless pussy and you’re going to do exactly what I laid out for you. But first you’re going to find some lame excuse or non sequitur to avoid answering the question. You keyboard warriors aren’t hard to predict.

I await your non-answer. Go ahead and prove me right, pussy.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.
sent Today at 8:04 AM COULD THIS BE TRUE?
ALCON.. I just received this from a trusted member in my state! He advices it comes from an individual he trusts. All confirmed... Passed on... EVERYONE needs to read this! Stay informed. Scary times we're in! Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and South Dakota file suit at the Supreme Court charging Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia for unlawful elections which violate the US Constitution. Source who works for the Pentagon confirms: “Soon, Trump will take over the National Broadcast System...Listen and follow Instructions...Don't Panic...Our Military, Law Enforcement and other Great Patriots got this. We will Prevail...Trump 2020.”

China has purchased 130k ACRES of land near Laughlin AFB (even the MSM is confirming this). Chinese spies have been identified IN CONGRESS! Chinese Parcel Services have been confirmed being received at election centers in US! Chinese leaders have bragged this week of their influence and control in American politics! Biden has been confirmed as tied to CCP as well as many high-level US Officials including GA’s Gov Kemp! In 2017 a video shows POTUS stating in Oval Office “a storm is coming.” Yesterday and today the 82nd Airborne posted in 2 separate social media posts...

1.) “A Storm is coming. #CombatReady.” 2.) “Final preparations today for Devil Storm...
The morning started with the Combined Arms Rehearsal (CAR) - the Brigade walk-through of the planned operation, during which Company/Battery/Troop commanders, along with sustainment leaders, brief the team on the base plan of executing the mission. The day closes out with Sustained Airborne Training (SAT) for all Paratroopers who will be jumping into the fight. The Storm is upon us...watch it unfold this week! #StrikeHold #AATW #DIBP #DevilStorm” Intel points to potential martial law being declared by or on December 14th. Intel is overwhelming that high-ranking Democrats AND Republicans have conspired and acted in conjunction with the CCP to steal the 2020 election and that the CCP is attempting to overthrow our government and instill Communism.

MILITARY AND NAVAL MOVEMENTS: Over the past four days, there have been MASSIVE movements of troops, equipment and supplies WITHIN the continental United States (CONUS). Today (Tue.), the US Navy is positioning Aircraft carriers and their strike groups off both the US east and west coasts. It appears we are preparing to defend ourselves from an invasion. China? Late Saturday, no fewer than 25 C-17 aircraft were in the skies over the USA, carrying troops and equipment from around the nation . . . ALL going to Nellis Air Force Base. Also late Saturday, no fewer than 12 C-130 aircraft were also on the move, ALSO ALL heading into Nellis. On Sunday, locals on and around Nellis reported the base was "swarming" with soldiers and Marines. They also reported seeing a vast array of land fighting vehicles coming out of cargo aircraft.

This morning, according to the US Naval Institute, the Navy has deployed THREE (3) Aircraft Carriers, plus a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) off the US West Coast, and TWO (2) Aircraft carriers and their Strike Groups plus another LHD off the US East Coast. Off the West Coast is the USS Carl Vinson in the Pacific (NOT AT PORT) along the Oregon/Washington Border, the USS Essex (LHD) off the coast of San Francisco, and the USS Theodore Roosevelt and its Strike Group off the coast of Los Angeles . . . Off the East Coast are the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower off the Coast of Connecticut, the USS Gerald R. Ford off the coast of New Jersey, and the USS Iwo Jima is off the coast of South Carolina . . . The United States is preparing to defend its homeland from actual invasion. Lord help us!

Seen at another site.

The United States has existed for 244 years. If the Texas lawsuit challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election fails, the United States will cease to exist. The US came to be as a result of a people wanting to be free of elite government power. The founders that created the United states realized that individual liberty was so important that a life-risking break with traditional aristocratic control was the only way to fashion a truly free society.

There is an evil in this world that will always be with us. Certain aspects of all societies will always rise to power and when that evil gets power it will never willingly relent to the will of the people because the people are regarded as inferior and unfit to choose their own destiny. When Benjamin Franklin was asked if we have a republic or a monarchy he is purported to have said: “A republic if we can keep it.” Whether he actually uttered those exact words is less important than their meaning.

Franklin knew full well that the minds and hearts of the people could be tricked and swindled by clever power merchants appealing to fear and personal greed. But he like the founders had faith that the people would recognize the power they held with their votes. Rank and file citizens have a collective common sense, and they cannot be fooled indefinitely. They can vote out the power if they choose. This is the golden difference the US possesses as opposed to the rest of the world.

This golden difference became manifest when Donald Trump gained access to the White House by virtue of the vote in the wake of an awakening that government was acting on its own behalf not in the best interest of the people. The people had been tricked and fooled once but not again.

The wickedness of the 2020 election became clear when the vote was tainted and manipulated with fraud. Joe Biden was “selected” with votes, not elected by voters. The hearts and minds of the people were supplanted with mountains of paper ballots rising out of last-minute unconstitutional changes by state actors skirting any actual legislative process. It was brazenly done in broad daylight; it was the raw power that Franklin warned about.

Seventeen states have joined Texas in this lawsuit to save our republic. Let us hope the Supreme Court comes to our rescue.
ALCON.. I just received this from a trusted member in my state! He advices it comes from an individual he trusts. All confirmed... Passed on... EVERYONE needs to read this! Stay informed. Scary times we're in! Texas, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and South Dakota file suit at the Supreme Court charging Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia for unlawful elections which violate the US Constitution. Source who works for the Pentagon confirms: “Soon, Trump will take over the National Broadcast System...Listen and follow Instructions...Don't Panic...Our Military, Law Enforcement and other Great Patriots got this. We will Prevail...Trump 2020.”

China has purchased 130k ACRES of land near Laughlin AFB (even the MSM is confirming this). Chinese spies have been identified IN CONGRESS! Chinese Parcel Services have been confirmed being received at election centers in US! Chinese leaders have bragged this week of their influence and control in American politics! Biden has been confirmed as tied to CCP as well as many high-level US Officials including GA’s Gov Kemp! In 2017 a video shows POTUS stating in Oval Office “a storm is coming.” Yesterday and today the 82nd Airborne posted in 2 separate social media posts...

1.) “A Storm is coming. #CombatReady.” 2.) “Final preparations today for Devil Storm...
The morning started with the Combined Arms Rehearsal (CAR) - the Brigade walk-through of the planned operation, during which Company/Battery/Troop commanders, along with sustainment leaders, brief the team on the base plan of executing the mission. The day closes out with Sustained Airborne Training (SAT) for all Paratroopers who will be jumping into the fight. The Storm is upon us...watch it unfold this week! #StrikeHold #AATW #DIBP #DevilStorm” Intel points to potential martial law being declared by or on December 14th. Intel is overwhelming that high-ranking Democrats AND Republicans have conspired and acted in conjunction with the CCP to steal the 2020 election and that the CCP is attempting to overthrow our government and instill Communism.

MILITARY AND NAVAL MOVEMENTS: Over the past four days, there have been MASSIVE movements of troops, equipment and supplies WITHIN the continental United States (CONUS). Today (Tue.), the US Navy is positioning Aircraft carriers and their strike groups off both the US east and west coasts. It appears we are preparing to defend ourselves from an invasion. China? Late Saturday, no fewer than 25 C-17 aircraft were in the skies over the USA, carrying troops and equipment from around the nation . . . ALL going to Nellis Air Force Base. Also late Saturday, no fewer than 12 C-130 aircraft were also on the move, ALSO ALL heading into Nellis. On Sunday, locals on and around Nellis reported the base was "swarming" with soldiers and Marines. They also reported seeing a vast array of land fighting vehicles coming out of cargo aircraft.

This morning, according to the US Naval Institute, the Navy has deployed THREE (3) Aircraft Carriers, plus a Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) off the US West Coast, and TWO (2) Aircraft carriers and their Strike Groups plus another LHD off the US East Coast. Off the West Coast is the USS Carl Vinson in the Pacific (NOT AT PORT) along the Oregon/Washington Border, the USS Essex (LHD) off the coast of San Francisco, and the USS Theodore Roosevelt and its Strike Group off the coast of Los Angeles . . . Off the East Coast are the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower off the Coast of Connecticut, the USS Gerald R. Ford off the coast of New Jersey, and the USS Iwo Jima is off the coast of South Carolina . . . The United States is preparing to defend its homeland from actual invasion. Lord help us!

Seen at another site.
You mean, Parler, where impotent old white freaks go to masturbate in public.

Seen at another site.
You mean, Parler, where impotent old white freaks go to masturbate in public.
You think you know it all but you don't know jack. I don't use parler.

I bet they would care if the tables were turned.
We didn't when the tables were turned.
What election fraud did Republicans commit?
None.

Democrats didn't commit fraud, either.

There was no voter fraud.

I'm not going to bothering reading the thread ... looks like the same vomit from yesterday ...

Anyone dared comment on the merits of the case yet? ... the OP is crazy wrong ... if we let Texas dictate how Michigan interprets their own laws ... pfffft ... worst, allow Texas to go straight to SCOTUS ... well ... then ... er ...

What's to stop California from telling Mississippi how to run their education system? ... and going straight to SCOTUS with the complaint ...

No ... I didn';t think anyone wanted to discuss this matter honestly ... sorry for interrupting ...

This is what annoys me the worst. I know this is a Hail Mary and it has no chance of overturning the election, but the fact that Texas even had a path to take this directly to the SC with 1) no successful lower court rulings, and 2) Able to file a lawsuit that essentially is looking to interfere in another states' affairs....is a complete travesty.
So you have no idea about how multiple state issues are resolved. It goes directly to the supreme court. Always. Always. Always.
You are not worthy of adding to this conversation as you are naive as to how a republic works.

FYI....we are a republic.

There IS no issue, snowflake. That's the point. This is frivolous. Texas has NO standing to question another state's process. They suffered no harm.
So do me a favor and stow your upturned nose. I don't give a shit.
Oh. I see. A state voted legally, and their electoral college votes are offset by a state that votes against the constitution. Got it.
Good for you.

So what you're really trying to say here is that state's DON'T have the right to make their own laws. Again, selective interpretation. So much for that yellowed scrap of paper.
Texas wasn't harmed therefore has no standing to bring the suit...unless you are postulating that because Texas voted for Trump, these other states have to as well.
Uh...excuse me. I never said that. States get to make their own laws. Always. Governors and judges do not have the right to change those laws according to the constitution. Only LAW MAKERS do.
Know your stuff before you debate.

Check out the Supremacy Clause. Of course in this matter the 10th A. applies.
The supremacy clause has nothing to do with this, moron.

F. U. You have no cause to call anyone a moron. You're nothing but a petty punk with a keyboard, and have never had an original thought in your life.

Begged for it. Please.peel your diaper off the couch and bring your weapons to the town square. Then we can bag you easily and give you what you deserve.
I've got nothing to prove to you or anybody else. My record speaks for itself. And I have threatened no violence I have only pointed out that it's coming. You idiots seem unwilling to settle for anything less and truly deserve what's coming but I am sad for those innocents caught in the crossfire. They are the ones that pay the highest price in any conflict.

I've got nothing to prove to you or anybody else. My record speaks for itself. And I have threatened no violence I have only pointed out that it's coming. You idiots seem unwilling to settle for anything less and truly deserve what's coming but I am sad for those innocents caught in the crossfire. They are the ones that pay the highest price in any conflict.
Well of course your sissy ass isnt going to do anything. You are just going to keep talking about it and cheering it on, so that you can hopefully get your perverse jollies watching it on your 27" RCA from 1981.

None.

Democrats didn't commit fraud, either.

There was no voter fraud.
Utter bullshit! If you will blatantly lie about election theft what won't you say and do?
You want to cheat and steal and lie yet bear no responsibility for what you've done.
That's not how life works. You deserve everything you've got coming.

Ok then, keyboard warrior. Go ahead and tell me what you’re going to do other than those two options.

We both know you won’t actually answer that because you won’t actually do anything other than TALK big on an anonymous message board. You’re not fooling anyone.

You’re a nutless pussy and you’re going to do exactly what I laid out for you. But first you’re going to find some lame excuse or non sequitur to avoid answering the question. You keyboard warriors aren’t hard to predict.

And look at that. No response. Just as I predicted, you pathetic wimp.

Let’s recap:
You’re a pussy and you’re not actually going to DO anything other than just TALK on an anonymous message board. Just like I told you from the very beginning.

Go ahead and try to salvage some remaining dignity by at least standing up for yourself. Except the only problem is that you STILL won’t actually address what was said. You’ll ignore it like you did the first time. You keyboard warriors are not hard to predict. You talk big online but you’re harmless pathetic pussies who won’t DO a thing.

Dismissed.

Let’s recap:
You’re a pussy and you’re not actually going to DO anything other than just TALK on an anonymous message board. Just like I told you from the very beginning.

Go ahead and try to salvage some remaining dignity by at least standing up for yourself. Except the only problem is that you STILL won’t actually address what was said. You’ll ignore it like you did the first time. You keyboard warriors are not hard to predict. You talk big online but you’re harmless pathetic pussies who won’t DO a thing.

Dismissed.
Do what to whom? Seems to me all the big talk and bluster (but no balls) is coming from you nameless faceless "special" people on your end of the conversation. But you like to claim you aren't the keyboard warriors here. I expect you live with Mommy who is unlikely to let you stay up late enough to read this post. In Vietnam I killed a truck load of Communists and they didn't manage to kill me once. I welcome any and all local Communists to take their best shot. The ball's in your court, pussy.

Let’s recap:

Dismissed.
Do what to whom? Seems to me all the big talk and bluster (but no balls) is coming from you nameless faceless "special" people on your end of the conversation. But you like to claim you aren't the keyboard warriors here. I expect you live with Mommy who is unlikely to let you stay up late enough to read this post. In Vietnam I killed a truck load of Communists and they didn't manage to kill me once. I welcome any and all local Communists to take their best shot. The ball's in your court, pussy.

Thanks for proving my point, AGAIN.

You're not going to do a single thing other than make "U live with ur mommy lol" comments. You're not going to DO anything, like I told you from the very beginning.

Go on, pussy. Tell me what you're going to DO. You're not going to do ANYTHING, are you, pussy? Notice that you won't actually answer that. We both know why that is.

You're a harmless bitch and you're not going to do anything other than talk on an anonymous message board. Prove me wrong.

I await your pathetic attempt to deflect in your next response. You're not hard to predict and you're right on schedule.

Seen at another site.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Defeatist clap trap from losers who throw tantrums because their guy lost... I must award yous the official disgruntled cap..

1i5b89.jpg
That shit is hilarious! Thank you, moony!

Forum List

Back