The true living God

To let the issues raised against him be resolved once and for all time. Mortals chose this for us.
God can't resolve the issues with satan by himself? After all, god created satan.

Like I said before, some other guy chooses to eat an apple and I'M fucked. That's totally bullshit!!

your reasoning is false
Your reasoning is bullshit.

Actually, 1/3 of the spirit beings fell later on as well. They have free will as well. It would have happened over and over, ruining it for all. This system is almost done. We are well along in Revelation.
The issue raised---1) Do we as mortals need to listen to Gods advice to find the path of lasting happiness?2) Or is it better to know both sides ourselves and choose for ourselves? This sick system shows #1 is 100% fact.
if god wants us to act a certain way, why did he give us free will.

He also created mortals to know only good, he knew it was best for flesh. Satans lie ruined it all. Mortals chose this satan ruled system. We have no choice. This system is nearing its end. In fact, Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope.

I have a book called "The Tao is Silent", and it is a collection of essays on Taoist philosophy and thought. Chapter 20 of the book covers that very subject in a very interesting way. The whole chapter is a conversation between a person who doesn't want to sin anymore and asks God to take away his free will so he will no longer sin.

The conversation goes back and forth for a while, covering a lot of different areas, but the bottom line is that God gave mankind free will, because without it we wouldn't be as compassionate.
God could have given us compassion up the wazoo.

God can't resolve the issues with satan by himself? After all, god created satan.

Like I said before, some other guy chooses to eat an apple and I'M fucked. That's totally bullshit!!

your reasoning is false

Actually, 1/3 of the spirit beings fell later on as well. They have free will as well. It would have happened over and over, ruining it for all. This system is almost done. We are well along in Revelation.
The issue raised---1) Do we as mortals need to listen to Gods advice to find the path of lasting happiness?2) Or is it better to know both sides ourselves and choose for ourselves? This sick system shows #1 is 100% fact.

He also created mortals to know only good, he knew it was best for flesh. Satans lie ruined it all. Mortals chose this satan ruled system. We have no choice. This system is nearing its end. In fact, Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope.
You didn't answer my question.

So then why am I not in Eden?

Because Adam ate the Apple and built a computer company.

He didn't want robots working in his computer company.

840629969_122163c283.jpg

God created Lucifer who became his best angel, but he went against God and wanted to be his equal. Adam disobeyed God. The sin revealed how God had been protecting Adam and Eve from the elements.

So then why am I not in Eden?

Because Adam ate the Apple and built a computer company.

He didn't want robots working in his computer company.

840629969_122163c283.jpg

God created Lucifer who became his best angel, but he went against God and wanted to be his equal. Adam disobeyed God. The sin revealed how God had been protecting Adam and Eve from the elements.
Why is everyone disobeying god? And why does god let that happen? And why am I fucked because someone else sinned. That's total bullshit and totally unfair.

Why is everyone disobeying god? And why does god let that happen? And why am I fucked because someone else sinned. That's total bullshit and totally unfair.

Let's not be a drama queen. There are people who believe in God and are carrying out his will. You didn't make the cut.

God didn't let it happen. Like I said, he didn't want robots to carry out his will. It's better if they were independent people who helped carry out his will. He had gave them paradise (heaven) and this was our destiny. That's the key part you miss because Adam was representative of the entire human race and you know he disobeyed God.

Thus, it is still up to you whether or not to obey or disobey God. You choose to disobey God from your posts. You blame him for your circumstance.

Let's not be a drama queen. There are people who believe in God and are carrying out his will. You didn't make the cut.

God didn't let it happen. Like I said, he didn't want robots to carry out his will. It's better if they were independent people who helped carry out his will. He had gave them paradise (heaven) and this was our destiny. That's the key part you miss because Adam was representative of the entire human race and you know he disobeyed God.

Thus, it is still up to you whether or not to obey or disobey God. You choose to disobey God from your posts. You blame him for your circumstance.
why would god give us free will if he didn’t want us to disobey him? And I’m not responsible for what others, like Adam, do.

why would god give us free will if he didn’t want us to disobey him? And I’m not responsible for what others, like Adam, do.

You have trouble with words and their definitions. Free will doesn't mean he didn't want us to disobey God. You keep interpreting words in a wrong manner and it ends up promoting Satan. It leads you to think in irresponsible terms. You are easily misled.

What it means is God gave us a choice. Remember, what Genesis taught us and that to have light, we had to have dark or the void and that was there in the beginning. In order to have God (good), we had to have Satan (bad). All of this was created, including hell, before the creation of the universe, Earth, and everything in it.

You have trouble with words and their definitions. Free will doesn't mean he didn't want us to disobey God. You keep interpreting words in a wrong manner and it ends up promoting Satan. It leads you to think in irresponsible terms. You are easily misled.

What it means is God gave us a choice. Remember, what Genesis taught us and that to have light, we had to have dark or the void and that was there in the beginning. In order to have God (good), we had to have Satan (bad). All of this was created, including hell, before the creation of the universe, Earth, and everything in it.
So you're saying that god didn't create everything in the universe. Got a list?

If god gives us free will and when I choose something, god punishes me. well, that's not free will.

I have to point out something here. Marion's death and shedding of her blood did not mean the cleansing of her sin. That would be a literal interpretation. Maybe that's what the writer of the 78/52 documentary on the shower scene meant. I haven't seen that documentary, but plan to now.

What represents the cleansing of her sin was what happened before that. Now, that may be subject to interpretation for we only get brief glimpses of her conversation and what she did afterward. Even the toilet flush never had occurred on screen in the history of cinema until that point..

If god gives us free will and when I choose something, god punishes me. well, that's not free will.

Do you mean he didn't create the void? I interpret that to mean if there was nothing, then it is empty and pitch black dark. It's different from vacuum even though related. I just looked up the noun in the dictionary and one synonym was black hole. Hm...

4b03ce3ed74225c53ecb6588c7df26a8.jpg

"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven." John Milton

It depends on what you chose. If you chose to take the $346,000 like Marion did, then you could end up being punished by God. Moreover, it sounds like you're a p*ssy.

Do you mean he didn't create the void? I interpret that to mean if there was nothing, then it is empty and pitch black dark. It's different from vacuum even though related. I just looked up the noun in the dictionary and one synonym was black hole. Hm...

4b03ce3ed74225c53ecb6588c7df26a8.jpg

"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven." John Milton

It depends on what you chose. If you chose to take the $346,000 like Marion did, then you could end up being punished by God. Moreover, it sounds like you're a p*ssy.
Why would god give a crap if you took money? You think he's watching over 8 billion people (and that's just this planet)? That doesn't even make any sense.

The bible isn't provable so simply hearsay.

Again, you do not have the correct definition. It's not hearsay if one has someone transcribe something for you such as an autobiography. We have empirical support for God's autobiography.

You yourself have been wrong for practically all of the posts you made based on fallacies, logic errors, and plain contradictions.

For example, do you admit there is evil in the world? You mentioned theft and if someone stole from you, then would think they were evil? We have to have God because we have good. Good is the absence of evil.

See how that works?

The bible isn't provable so simply hearsay.

Again, you do not have the correct definition. It's not hearsay if one has someone transcribe something for you such as an autobiography. We have empirical support for God's autobiography.

You yourself have been wrong for practically all of the posts you made based on fallacies, logic errors, and plain contradictions.

For example, do you admit there is evil in the world? You mentioned theft and if someone stole from you, then would think they were evil? We have to have God because we have good. Good is the absence of evil.

See how that works?
What empirical evidence of god?

God had to make evil for the absence of good to be evil. What a prick.

You have made God very, very, very angry. I can only guess how he will respond.

As for the rest, you'll have to find the answers yourself. Your questions, in a word, are... stupid. Lol.

As for the rest, you'll have to find the answers yourself. Your questions, in a word, are... stupid. Lol.
You said you had empirical evidence for god. Are you now backing out of that statement? Wise choice.

I've got a hunch that you're pissing Him off as well. Why do I say this? Because no man can know the mind of God, and you just said that you know how God feels about a poster, and to what degree He feels that. How do you know what God thinks about Taz?

Hate to tell you, but every relationship that God has with a person is unique and between God and that person ONLY.

your reasoning is false

You didn't answer my question.

He gave us free will to choose with that free will to listen to him and love him and appreciate all the good things. Few even know him.

Forum List

Back