The Trump Becoming Less Popular with Military Per Military Times Poll

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows

"Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.

Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion."

~~ Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows ~~

IAAAUGVASFB2XDIJK2UVG6UOGA.png

I'm sure as Hell happy now that LBJ and Nixon were micro managing my Brother's in Arms fate in Vietnam thaN this Orange Loose Cannon Son-of-a-Bitch!

EDIT; Corrected misspelling of "THAT to THAN so the sentence made sense for uneducated shit-for-brains.

Last edited:
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows

"Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.

Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion."

~~ Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows ~~

I'm sure as Hell happy now that LBJ and Nixon were micro managing my Brother's in Arms fate in Vietnam that this Orange Loose Cannon Son-of-a-Bitch!
Are you suggesting that LBJ managed the Viet Nam war well? And Donald Trump refusing to be pushed into a war with Iran by his military advisors is reckless?

Trump is like the NFL, NASCAR, and others who use the Military.
Trump and bad political decisions.

I'm sure as Hell happy now that LBJ and Nixon were micro managing my Brother's in Arms fate in Vietnam that this Orange Loose Cannon Son-of-a-Bitch!
Are you suggesting that LBJ managed the Viet Nam war well? And Donald Trump refusing to be pushed into a war with Iran by his military advisors is reckless?
Are you claiming Trump could have done a better job with the strategic and tactical command of Vietnam from Aug 1964 to Jan 69? Only a fucking IDIOT would would purposefully ignore the obvious typo where I wrote thaT instead of thaN when I was making an obvious comparison. I'll edit that now if it hasn't timed out.

Show the breakdown of women vs men, and officers vs non-coms
Do your own fucking homework, dope.

It's in thoughtcrimes link.
Noncoms have a favorable opinion of Trump.
So either you didnt look at the link,or you knew the answer wouldnt fit your narrative so you didnt let it be known the answer could be found in the link.

Are you claiming Trump could have done a better job with the strategic and tactical command of Vietnam from Aug 1964 to Jan 69? Only a fucking IDIOT would would purposefully ignore the obvious typo where I wrote thaT instead of thaN when I was making an obvious comparison. I'll edit that now if it hasn't timed out.
You seem upset. All I asked was to clearly state if you thought LBJ managed the Viet Nam war well. And I also asked you to clearly state if you believe President Trump is reckless. Can you answer those simple questions without stroking out or responding with more questions?

This was debunked in a previous thread.
Cite the thread, the data and the date of the source. Military Times does this pole quarterly. The one I sourced was dated Dec19, 2019. The other post citing another poll concurrently on this page was dated July 2019. That puts the polling 6 months apart. Get your facts straight, Slick!

You seem upset. All I asked was to clearly state if you thought LBJ managed the Viet Nam war well. And I also asked you to clearly state if you believe President Trump is reckless. Can you answer those simple questions without stroking out or responding with more questions?
All I asked was to clearly state if you thought LBJ managed the Viet Nam war well. And I also asked you to clearly state if you believe President Trump is reckless. Can you answer those simple questions without stroking out or responding with more questions?
Bullshit! You went fishing with off topic crap to go down your fucking rabbit hole. Piss off boi!

All I asked was to clearly state if you thought LBJ managed the Viet Nam war well. And I also asked you to clearly state if you believe President Trump is reckless. Can you answer those simple questions without stroking out or responding with more questions?
Bullshit! You went fishing with off topic crap to go down your fucking rabbit hole. Piss off boi!
You know exactly what I asked and you are dodging because all you really want to do is vent. Now you've got yourself all worked up for nothing. Happy New Year!

TC says I went off topic when I asked him to clarify HIS statement. Here it is again just so there is no confusion:

I'm sure as Hell happy now that LBJ and Nixon were micro managing my Brother's in Arms fate in Vietnam thaN this Orange Loose Cannon Son-of-a-Bitch!

First of all the "Military Times" magazine is generally acknowledge to be a left wing quirky source for anti-military types. Wouldn't you know that the "Military Times" polled only subscribers and couldn't even come up with a majority who were against the Trump agenda. I'd call that a victory for Trump.

Uh oh...the polls are always right too. Might as well give up now :)

"Also, in the days before the poll closed in December, Trump made the controversial decision to grant clemency to three warfighters accused of war crimes, a move that was opposed by many military leaders at the Pentagon."

By "controversial" they mean...well the deep state and the media dont like it. But the soldiers do. There was nothing controversial about it. Trump is CinC and the soldiers liked his stepping in.

Last edited:
Annnnnd the methodology....

"Poll participants are readers of Military Times publications whose military status is verified through official Defense Department email addresses...The survey received 1,630 responses from active-duty troops... the poll’s sample is subject to self-selection bias. Researchers sought to account for that..."

In other words it was an internet poll not of the military but of readers of Military Times. BTW civilian employees of the DOD get military email addresses. What does that mean? We are possibly picking up the liberals burrowed deeply into the bureaucracy.

"Between Oct. 23 and Dec. 2, Military Times in collaboration with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University conducted a voluntary, confidential online survey of U.S. service members. Poll participants are readers of Military Times publications whose military status is verified through official Defense Department email addresses."

Online surveys are worthless. They have no scientific basis because the sample is impossible to control or account for let alone it was a poll based around readers of the paper as well.

edit: lol, ninja'd

EDIT; Corrected misspelling of "THAT to THAN so the sentence made sense for uneducated shit-for-brains.

meh...

meh in our system it’s either/or.

I wonder how popular he will be when pitted against Warren or Sanders?

popular enough I think to carry the military vote

Forum List

Back