🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump/Christie Ticket. Glad They Finally Decided At Least.

NJ Gov Christie endorses Donald Trump for president

They will destroy Clinton. But what will this presidency/VP look like?

Discuss.

I don't see Christie as Trump's VP pick. Christie doesn't help Trump win in November. Besides that, Trump might well want Christie as his AG, if he should win.
I'd like to see that ticket to be perfectly honest. Trump/Christie would be a powerhouse ticket. A good old fashioned NY/NJ ass kicking

The thought had crossed my mind that it might be Trump/Rubio. But last night's display of almost pre-teen immaturity from Rubio convinced me that he needs to wait another 8 years or so before there is hope of his being acceptable. In fact, he even called into question whether he's sufficiently mature to hold any elective office.

I'd like to see that ticket to be perfectly honest. Trump/Christie would be a powerhouse ticket. A good old fashioned NY/NJ ass kicking
Hillary Clinton would not stand a chance. She should just resign the campaign upon the announcement. Game over.

No "emails...Benghazi...etc." necessary. Would be overkill. Plus, we need the democratic party for a balance. An America without either of the two strong parties would quickly devolve into an autocratic state.

NJ Gov Christie endorses Donald Trump for president

They will destroy Clinton. But what will this presidency/VP look like?

Discuss.

I don't see Christie as Trump's VP pick. Christie doesn't help Trump win in November. Besides that, Trump might well want Christie as his AG, if he should win.
:rofl: it would be one! :lol:

He could be made AG, but when Christie dropped out of the contest early, my thoughts were VP for Christie

I love how Trump isn't afraid to wear a blue tie, vs all others only red....

it's subtle, but Trump is moving towards the General election...

I don't know for sure it was to be his VP choice. Though possibly someone he considers for cabinet. But what Christie did is set the example by showing it's time for the Republican Party to join full circle supporting Trump.

I would very shocked indeed if he picked Christie as Vice-President. I figure he will pick a staunch conservative from the South but I imagine Kasich is also on the shortlist. Assuming Trump wins it of course.

I would very shocked indeed if he picked Christie as Vice-President. I figure he will pick a staunch conservative from the South but I imagine Kasich is also on the shortlist. Assuming Trump wins it of course.
I wonder if the Canadian is out of the running.

After the way they've been throwing shit at each other it seem highly unlikely.

The thought had crossed my mind that it might be Trump/Rubio. But last night's display of almost pre-teen immaturity from Rubio convinced me that he needs to wait another 8 years or so before there is hope of his being acceptable. In fact, he even called into question whether he's sufficiently mature to hold any elective office.

LMAO! :lmao:

Forum List

Back