Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Oh, I guess that kinda makes sense. My fiance was a Mormon.... although he left the Church and became a Catholic (like me).... but he used to refer to me as his Pearl of Great Price - I never knew where that expression came from until about a year or so ago.

Wonder who reminded you of that.

Whoever it was, he's a wonderful, wonderful person. He will always have a very special place in my heart.

The Pearl of Great Price is a book that contains some of the ancient writings of Abraham, Moses and some modern writings of Joseph Smith Jr.

How do you change a Mormon into a moron?

(A) Take away the second "m," or
(B) convert him or her into the Islamic Faith.

How do you change an adherent of Islam into a moron?

(A) You don't. They are already there.

I think that's an immature post. Seriously, don't take this personal but you gotta pay attention to the things you say. Do you think we've never heard the childish moron, mormon thing before?
Also it's ignorant to say all adherents of Islam are morons. There are morons everywhere. Although I disagree with Islam, I wouldn't call muslims morons.

The terrorists you speak of are beyond morons.

I think that's an immature post. Seriously, don't take this personal but you gotta pay attention to the things you say. Do you think we've never heard the childish moron, mormon thing before?
Also it's ignorant to say all adherents of Islam are morons. There are morons everywhere. Although I disagree with Islam, I wouldn't call muslims morons.

I think that type of thinking goes beyond immature.

Rosie O'Donnell pretty much spelled out the way progressives think. They tend to take Islam, Mormonism, and Catholicism and lump them all together. They can't tell the difference.

I think that type of thinking goes beyond immature.

Rosie O'Donnell pretty much spelled out the way progressives think. They tend to take Islam, Mormonism, and Catholicism and lump them all together. They can't tell the difference.

Look at it as the "Throwing Stones" Phase that normal People out grow.

When's the last time you saw a "Throwing Stones For Jesus" bumper Sticker? How'd You like to see that on the side of a bus? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Mormons are no more annoying than Catholics or Church of Christ or UPC or anyone else believes that their road is the "one true way" to salvation.

I like Mormons as neighbors far more than some of the other evangelical denominations in the Deep South.

Mormons are no more annoying than Catholics or Church of Christ or UPC or anyone else believes that their road is the "one true way" to salvation.

I like Mormons as neighbors far more than some of the other evangelical denominations in the Deep South.

Pesky concept of absolute truth. I understand why people dont like it, but it still exists.

Avi, such exists between the individual and the divine only. There is no mortal intermediary power.

Forum List

Back