Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Your LDS church, Truthspeaker, is only one denomination of Mormons.

Better get over your tantrum because that is not going to change.

Thank you for your concession.

Your faith, while not commendable, is understandable in its operation. You allow faith to overwhelm the evidence and objective evaluation that clearly reveals, at the best, a fallen prophet. You put bias before clear sight.

Last edited:

You conceded because you know secular law in the affair of man transcends your church comments. Remember that one of your Articles of Faith state thats you follow the laws of man.

You can't win on this. JS was an adulterer before the law and in the eyes of God. Tough place to be.

Oh gimme a break please!:confused:

While it is true that we agree with being law abiding citizens, we do not preach blind obedience. When a law of the land is in conflict with the law of God we are to follow the law of God. This is explained by all of our prophets, in the Doctrine and Covenants and in the Bible many times. It's no big secret.

You can opine about Joseph Smith all you want but you're not going to convince me to your side of the road. Isn't freedom of thought great?

Your faith, while not commendable, is understandable in its operation. You allow faith to overwhelm the evidence and objective evaluation that clearly reveals, at the best, a fallen prophet. You put bias before clear sight.

Your opinion is at best, flowery.

My opinion is based on informed, objective information, yours is based on faith.

And that, my friend, is why the physical and metaphysical really mix.

I wish you all the best in your faith.

Your faith, while not commendable, is understandable in its operation. You allow faith to overwhelm the evidence and objective evaluation that clearly reveals, at the best, a fallen CON MAN. You put bias before clear sight.

Here i fixed your misstatement, and capitalized the correction just to show i fixed it.

My opinion is based on informed, objective information, yours is based on faith.

And that, my friend, is why the physical and metaphysical really mix.

I wish you all the best in your faith.

So you think, so you think. But you know what I think?
wabbit-season.jpg

im_right_youre_wrong_tshirt-p235082416469614980trlf_400.jpg

But to be a fallen prophet....Would he have had to be a TRUE PROPHET first?
the_thinker.jpg

Your faith, while not commendable, is understandable in its operation. You allow faith to overwhelm the evidence and objective evaluation that clearly reveals, at the best, a fallen CON MAN. You put bias before clear sight.

Here i fixed your misstatement, and capitalized the correction just to show i fixed it.

Were any of us to go back and attempt to fix any of your statements it would take a miracle. Being entirely wrong in your thought process is one thing. But your level of grammar and spelling????????.........
As Simon Cowell would say
img-set

A completely random bump.

Or IS it completely random?

I see another thread getting one word posts to pile on the number of "views."

So misguided.

I think I'll try that.

Here.

Taking the random out of random bumpage!

Truthspeaker--

Do you always identify with being a Mormon or are you ever just a human being? Just looking for the real person in there.

Last edited:
Truth is a good guy. He shouldn't rewrite my messages, but he is a homer for his faith is all.

So let me rewrite what I wrote and Truth edited: JS at the best is a fallen prophet and at the worst a delusional conman. Is that better, Truth?

Why are there so many
songs about Mormons and
what's on the golden slabs?

Mormons are People
this is no delusion
Mormons have feelings too

what's so amazing
about a thread about Lists
that makes someone post there at all?

Someday we'll find out
the Mormon connection: that
Huggy's just silly and small.

Truthspeaker--

Do you always identify with being a Mormon or are you ever just a human being? Just looking for the real person in there.

Have you ever heard me refer to myself as a "Mormon"? Remember it was originally a derogotory label that was slapped on us by haters of our religion. Somehow the nickname stuck but I don't like being called a "Mormon". The reason I don't like it is because it is a label.

People like to label everything so that they can understand it. People think they understand "mormons" because of the stereotypes that go along with that name. Well as has been proven in this thread, there is much people have to learn in order to truly understand us.

Label someone "gay" so you can think he's effeminate and liberal in all his ways.
Label someone "black" so you can think he's a scumbag and a criminal and not worthy to date your daughter.
Label someone "liberal" and they must be a fan of Bill Clinton.
Label someone "conservative" and he must be a fan of George Bush.
Label someone "mormon" and he must have lots of wives.
Label someone a "Catholic" and they must believe in priests who molest little boys.
Label someone "Asian", well of course they have to be a brainiac.
Label someone a "hippie" and they must smoke weed.
Label someone a "mexican" and they must be an illegal gang member.

You see I hate labels. Because people think they can judge someone based on the label.
I love knowledge.
I think of myself as

Truth is a good guy. He shouldn't rewrite my messages, but he is a homer for his faith is all.

So let me rewrite what I wrote and Truth edited: JS at the best is a fallen prophet and at the worst a delusional conman. Is that better, Truth?

Well not quite. You see he's such a polarizing character with such an extreme impact worldwide that he is one of two extremes. The greatest prophet of our generation or the greatest con-man of our generation. There really is no middle ground if you understand what his teachings were.

Forum List

Back