Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
FalseSpeaker, I recommend you first look into the LDS church much more than you have, clearly you have not learned as much or been exposed to it as much as you believe. How many times have you even been to the Utah temple? Or the one up here in Washington (almost as famous as the Utah one)? Do you remember the scripture game? How often did you go to morning seminary when you were young? It seems to me that you are just another lip servicer and not a true Mormon, and one of the people who made me choose to leave that religion because of your messed up ideals. Until I see otherwise I will continue to post real info to counter your false views on the church, though I cannot fix all of you convert-likes and converts I may be able to reach just one.

Also in your signature you have quoted Bill Maher(fountain of knowledge and wisdom) and some other irreligious person. Since you admire these people and are irreligious yourself, I find it hard to believe that you do any real studying on religion yourself, therefore your credibility is more than lacking.

Also in your signature you have quoted Bill Maher(fountain of knowledge and wisdom) and some other irreligious person. Since you admire these people and are irreligious yourself, I find it hard to believe that you do any real studying on religion yourself, therefore your credibility is more than lacking.

Oh yeah, that's a really good excuse to ignore someone's knowledge. *eye roll* I also admire Ramses who is VERY religious. Just because someone says something that is good you judge what they say by what they believe, that just shows you are not a thinker, instead you are a robot parroting everything you think you hear from people you think are better. I instead look at the content and meaning of each message, if it's good I keep it, if not I discard it. That's like those morons who think comedians can't be intelligent.

It is not what he said that is what has proven he knows little about it, it's what he denied when several of us who left the religion for various reasons added to the info. Denying truth is the same as lying. Also, it can be proven through experience, whether you believe or not is moot, but having lived it from birth can make one very educated in the matter. My mother was an extremist (Mormon extremists tend to be worse than other christians) but still, even she would be laughing at FalseSpeakers denials.

But denying what someone has posted is not the same as denying truth.

I'm not really a believer myself, but what has been said about the dogma is accurate.

I'm not really a believer myself, but what has been said about the dogma is accurate.

However we have even posted links to credible and even current sources that prove he is wrong, therefore he is lying about knowing or is lying to protect his ideology. Either way it's still a lie.

Oh yeah, that's a really good excuse to ignore someone's knowledge. *eye roll* I also admire Ramses who is VERY religious. Just because someone says something that is good you judge what they say by what they believe, that just shows you are not a thinker, instead you are a robot parroting everything you think you hear from people you think are better. I instead look at the content and meaning of each message, if it's good I keep it, if not I discard it. That's like those morons who think comedians can't be intelligent.

On the contrary, comedians are some of the smartest individuals in the world, because they are able to think on their feet, but not all who are witty are truly intelligent, for example Bill Maher, who when discussing politics, doesn't let his opposition speak, but cuts them off and rolls his eyes and pokes fun at the guy before he can get a word in edgewise as the idiot audience laughs.

Also on the contrary, you think deeply about the content and meaning of the subject and if it is good you discard it, and if it is bad, you keep it. Which would mean you consciously choose evil rather than good.

However we have even posted links to credible and even current sources that prove he is wrong, therefore he is lying about knowing or is lying to protect his ideology. Either way it's still a lie.

You are not reading my responses, as I have shown numerous times. I have refuted each statement you present. PLEASE ENLIGTHEN ME, which ones did I miss. The burden of proof is on you now. I have done my due diligence to answer each and every concern or question or attempt to smear our doctrine.

On the contrary, comedians are some of the smartest individuals in the world, because they are able to think on their feet, but not all who are witty are truly intelligent, for example Bill Maher, who when discussing politics, doesn't let his opposition speak, but cuts them off and rolls his eyes and pokes fun at the guy before he can get a word in edgewise as the idiot audience laughs.

Also on the contrary, you think deeply about the content and meaning of the subject and if it is good you discard it, and if it is bad, you keep it. Which would mean you consciously choose evil rather than good.

Now that is funny. Many I know would completely disagree with you, while some do agree. Most who disagree I know IRL (something that is more important anyway). Also I was using that as an example, by condeming something someone says outright, just because you disagree with them, does not make you a good person, instead it makes you narrow minded. Even Adolf *spit* had some good sayings and many of his speech giving techniques are used today, most preachers use them all the time. But he was an evil man and any who disagree are deluded. Also many love Gahndis words, though in reality he was a whore-monger and racist, even a pedophile. But that doesn't change the value of the words he spoke. You discard a wise saying just because you disagree with the person you are closing your mind to most of the wisdom offered by most people. Even I take many of the christians christs words as being good, and I don't believe he was even real, but none the less, wisdom can come from even your worst enemy.

Added: THAT is what your biggest problem is and why you cannot see the truth.

She isn't reading the posts man. If I denied something it has been a clear lie or mistake on their part. When I respond to something they ignore it and move on to the next subject because they couldn't "expose" me and later in the thread they will say they posted "facts" that I didn't dispute. This is foreign to me.
By the way, nobody likes the word dogma, but just like the word cult, both are true about us by way of definition. These words typically are not interpreted to be what they really are because of their negative connotation:eusa_whistle:. odd I must say.

Now that is funny. Many I know would completely disagree with you, while some do agree. Most who disagree I know IRL (something that is more important anyway). Also I was using that as an example, by condeming something someone says outright, just because you disagree with them, does not make you a good person, instead it makes you narrow minded. Even Adolf *spit* had some good sayings and many of his speech giving techniques are used today, most preachers use them all the time. But he was an evil man and any who disagree are deluded. Also many love Gahndis words, though in reality he was a whore-monger and racist, even a pedophile. But that doesn't change the value of the words he spoke. You discard a wise saying just because you disagree with the person you are closing your mind to most of the wisdom offered by most people. Even I take many of the christians christs words as being good, and I don't believe he was even real, but none the less, wisdom can come from even your worst enemy.

To be honest, you type about as well as a kitten trying to type, so I honestly couldn't quite understand your last message because it was so jumbled. Come again please?

As far as worst enemies go, I would say knowledge is yours.

Truthspeaker has apparently decided he prefers dishing out insults to addressing real issues concerning the Mormon Church.

QUOTE=sky dancer;926654]Trolling for another wife? Try this Mormon calendar.
Mormons Exposed[/QUOTE]

Not even gonna look at that:spam:. I can barely handle the one I have already got.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
The ultimate goal of the church, as stated publicly by its early leaders Joseph Smith and Brigham Young (but not mentioned so publicly by more recent Mormon leaders), is to establish the Mormon Kingdom of God in America,and to govern the world as God's appointed representatives. The church is already influential in the making of secular policy, as was proven not so long ago when the Equal Rights Amendment was defeated with decisive help from the Mormon church.
Why I Left the Mormon Church

Forum List

Back