Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Yes, Jackson County Missouri. Further than that, the exact lattitude, longitude, I don't have for ya.

You aren't familiar with Adam Ondi Ahman?

Adam-ondi-Ahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't have any "fundie undies" I don't even know what those are? So to answer directly, since I don't know what they are, I certainly don't own any and therefore have never worn "fundie undies".

So, you haven't received your temple endowments?

Yes, but I'm not casting all my pearls before swine, or feline for that matter. But I guess feral cats are good at digging up things.

Good to see you again. Been a while. Just couldn't stay away could you?:razz:

Mormonism is a cult that abuses young girls. if it wasn't, you would empower the girls through education then once an adult, let them decide who they'll marry, or if they go to college...

what planet have you been on the last 100 years? we do all of those things for our women that you suggested. 90% of our women go to college, they have always been allowed to choose who they marry and we believe men to be absolutely equal to women if not slightly less valuable.

You got us mixed up with some pedophile cults... learn knowledge... do research..

Sorry I got you confused with the Mormons in Bountiful, British Columbia and in Utah. You're obviously not a real mormon.

Mormonism is a cult that abuses young girls. if it wasn't, you would empower the girls through education then once an adult, let them decide who they'll marry, or if they go to college...

what planet have you been on the last 100 years? we do all of those things for our women that you suggested. 90% of our women go to college, they have always been allowed to choose who they marry and we believe men to be absolutely equal to women if not slightly less valuable.

You got us mixed up with some pedophile cults... learn knowledge... do research..

Sorry I got you confused with the Mormons in Bountiful, British Columbia and in Utah. You're obviously not a real mormon.

:trolls:

This is simply not factual. I lived and worked in Utah for 10 years (Layton, Midvale, Salt Lake City and Roy). Female suffrage was instituted in Utah in 1870, 25 years ahead of the date at which women could vote in the rest of the U.S. Women in Utah are frequently highly educated (in fact, Mormons in general are much more highly educated, per capita, than the rest of the U.S.). As a working woman in Utah, I was treated very well.

Doctrinally, I don't agree with the LDS Church--AT ALL. I think that Joseph Smith was a con-man and fraud. But, your claims about the LDS people are abhorrent and false.

You can keep claiming that. But there is a clear way to tell if someone is Mormon or not. If they are baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and haven't been excommunicated, they are Mormon. Those who have never been baptized or have been excommunicated are not members.
That's only what the LDS say, and they are only one sect of Mormonism, so I suspect your definition is suspect. That is the same as Roman Catholics saying they are the only true church, or, even better, the churchofchristers saying they are the only Christians. What you believe does not make it so.
Even if what you are claiming is true, which it's not, and "Mormonism" really is divided into sects, then wouldn't your "LDS" folks be the first one's since the name of the first and only church established by Joseph Smith was titled "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints"? So if that's the only church Joseph established, then that's the "Mother Church" and any church purported to have come from said church would be a sect of that church. Your logic is flawed. Check it with Spock and he would incontrovertibly agree.
spock-logic.jpg

I would certainly agree that the LDS is the mother church but not the only Mormon church. The LDS are the first major group of Mormon, of course. Most of the other sects dissenting from LDS'ism claim reasons for the split, such as Joseph a fallen prophet or Wilford Woodruff apostatized over plural marriage and took the LDS with him into Mormon perdition. That's normal for all religions, I guess.

Spock would say, "That computes, Starkey."

Last edited:
I would certainly agree that the LDS is the mother church but the only Mormon church. The LDS are the first major group of Mormon, of course. Most of the other sects dissenting from LDS'ism claim reasons for the split, such as Joseph a fallen prophet or Wilford Woodruff apostatized over plural marriage and took the LDS with him into Mormon perdition. That's normal for all religions, I guess.

The dissenters are as mormon as a Protestants are Catholic.

As I said earlier, only way to be mormon is to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Attempts to blur the lines are meant to confuse people who don't know any better.

This is simply not factual. I lived and worked in Utah for 10 years (Layton, Midvale, Salt Lake City and Roy). Female suffrage was instituted in Utah in 1870, 25 years ahead of the date at which women could vote in the rest of the U.S. Women in Utah are frequently highly educated (in fact, Mormons in general are much more highly educated, per capita, than the rest of the U.S.). As a working woman in Utah, I was treated very well.

Doctrinally, I don't agree with the LDS Church--AT ALL. I think that Joseph Smith was a con-man and fraud. But, your claims about the LDS people are abhorrent and false.

I guess you haven't been to Bountiful, have you?

The National Geographic did a piece a couple of years ago on mormons in utah, women were forced into marriage, no university... so stop trying to cover up the truth, it won't work.

Truth, no prob, I won't feed your wives.

The National Geographic did a piece a couple of years ago on mormons in utah, women were forced into marriage, no university... so stop trying to cover up the truth, it won't work.

Mormons arent forced into marriage and go to school at a higher rate than the men do (which is kind of sad when you think about it). You can repeat it again and again, but you are still going to be wrong.

Mormons arent forced into marriage and go to school at a higher rate than the men do (which is kind of sad when you think about it). You can repeat it again and again, but you are still going to be wrong.

So you must know tons of mormon couples who live together and have children without being married.

:lame2:

So you must know tons of mormon couples who live together and have children without being married.
:bsflag:

I would certainly agree that the LDS is the mother church but the only Mormon church. The LDS are the first major group of Mormon, of course. Most of the other sects dissenting from LDS'ism claim reasons for the split, such as Joseph a fallen prophet or Wilford Woodruff apostatized over plural marriage and took the LDS with him into Mormon perdition. That's normal for all religions, I guess.

The dissenters are as mormon as a Protestants are Catholic.

As I said earlier, only way to be mormon is to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Attempts to blur the lines are meant to confuse people who don't know any better.

You are correct that you do not know better. Try this: Christianity can be divided amongst Protestants, Catholics, Mormons,and hosts of other sects. Mormonism is divided amongst the LDS, FLDS, TLC, and so forth and so on.

The LDS are simply a part of larger Mormonism.

That computes, Starkey.

That argument is simply silly, and I will leave it at that.

That argument is simply silly, and I will leave it at that.

Jake, fuck you, I was talking to the people with an IQ over 80.

Tru, you a funny guy! Too bad you don't actually have a real answer to what I say.

Forum List

Back