Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Great, maybe the longer you stay, we may be able to get somewhere. As for the victim bit. My skin is certainly thick enough.

Get off your high horse and talk to the rest of us citizens. YOU may even learn something!

This is a perfect example of your arrogance. I don't think you even read anyone elses posts. Talking to you is like talking to the wall.

You don't get it. Have fun talking to yourself in the mirror.

The truth about our religion is written in our official doctrine. I have quoted it. That is the truth I am talking about.

I recommend you reread it then, the BoM is full of such commands and many examples that support it.

Though I think the only pure BoM is no longer being printed since all the online references have been heavily modified by psychos like you.

Where is it written then, since you must know where it is.

I just read Luke 6 but nowhere does this scripture remotely justify your interpretation of it.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

YOU judeged, YOU condemned, YOU did not forgive.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind as womankind, it is an abomination.

So, you cannot sleep in the same bed, still nothing about sexual acts, which is what homosexuality is unless you are really admitting that you have to interpret things and that it still mentions nothing about love or marriage.

"Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

Preventing someone from having love and being able to protect those they do love is certainly NOT merciful.

To continue, this is how you are to treat evil:

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and blend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."

2 Nephi 28 A personal favorite about pride.
1 Samuel 2 This one is arrogance.

only two examples because finding online references is a pain.

Let me help you. Verse 20"and the gentiles are lifted up, in the pride of their eyes and have stumbled.and because of the greatness of their stumbling block that they have built up many churches, nevertheless they put down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind against the face of the poor" verse 21 and there are many churches built up which cause envyings and strifes and malice."

this is a prophecy of the last day which we believe has been fulfilled. Please don't quote a book you have already said you don't believe in.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

YOU judeged, YOU condemned, YOU did not forgive.

Where did I do any of this. I may have quoted a scripture of God judging what is going to happen to people but numerous times already I have said, i can't judge who is going where. You just plain don't listen.

Where did I do any of this. I may have quoted a scripture of God judging what is going to happen to people but numerous times already I have said, i can't judge who is going where. You just plain don't listen.

Your anti-gay marriage crap. It's wrong, it's why the fall of the Mormon church started, the pride before the fall as it was. This is just a HUGE step in the fall that will cinch the damnation of all the followers because of the arrogant scum like you.

Forum List

Back