Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
You are welcome. His own denial of his flaws will be his greatest sin in the eyes of his own god so meh, let him fester more. As I said, I was called a teacher, and I was only 10 when I earned that title, by many in different congregations in Washington, Oregon, and even one in Utah.

You earned that title.

There are many topics I'd be interested in discussing that I think we have common ground in. Topics that interest me are ritual, meditation, secrecy.

Even the Mormon underwear has a similar Buddhist counterpart--(although it does not involve underwear). There are four means of liberation--methods of freeing the mind in Buddhism--one of them is liberation by touch--or wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am careful not to make truthspeaker too mad, because I still live UTAH girls & cats, and you know what that means (Im scared).....TruthSpeaker might put the Mormon Mafia on me.

DANITES:
The Mormon's official stand is that the Danites do not exist! They are only a legend, invented by those bent on Mormon bashing. And, as a result, the average, every day Mormon probably has never heard of them. Or, if they have, they view such information as a lie from the Devil!

However, the historical record is very clear on this (even among Mormon historians). Joseph Smith's teachings (and bedroom activities?) seemed to always stir up trouble for his band of followers. So, in self-defense(?) he formed a body guard, known as the Danites, to protect his person, and other notables among their utopian community. However, despite these precautions, he was still killed in a mob riot against Mormonism.

As a result, when Brigham Young moved the main band out to Utah, he reorganized the Danites, made them stronger, and formed them into more of an organized militia like organization--ready to fight with modern military weapons and using standard army tactics. The records tend to show that this small band was hightly trained, very skilled at warfare, and mobile enough to strike at any point in the Deseret Empire (which at that time, they considered to be all of Western America, from the Mississippi on to the Pacific.) Moreover, the historical records list hundreds upon hundreds of Mormon men, who were proud to serve in their Nation's Armed Services, in this manner.

THE KOLOB TRANSFORMATION
Then, we come to the 1880s. We have already noted the strange events and occurances that seemed to go on at this time, that transformed Mormon society a lot. So, it should not be surprizing that this transition time also had a dramatic impact on the Danites, as well. For one thing, they began to fade away as Public Armed Forces, and go underground, with more and more clandestined activities. And more and more SECRET AGENTS (Wild, Wild West!)! Moreover, rather than attacking in standard military formation in the daylight, they took to more and more guerilla style raids, in the middle of the night (Gestopo like tactics).

Well, perhaps the growing presence of the U.S. Military had something to do with this? However, other evidence points to the arrival of Kolob at about this time, and the establishment of the growing RANI presence among the Mormon colony. So, it seems more likely that this was a result of Kolob strategy and training. Even as they employed in Germany, developing there a very highly effecient Secret Service for the German Intelligence Arm, which later became ABWEHR and the dreaded Gestopo. And they all seem to share similar strategy and tactics--indicating a common school of thought (from Kolob).

THE VANISHING VAPOR:
Thus, it is not surprizing that the historical records become slim here, considering the change to covert operations and resultant secrecy. After all, once Deseret joined the Union, if would not be wise to let it be known that the Mormons still maintained their own private army! However, they did.
And we get a few peeks through the cracks at what that may have been like. The famous TV Program WILD, WILD WEST, has caused many to speculate that this was the way it was, with James West working not for the President of the U.S. (as most assumed in watching the TV show), but rather he was actually working for the President of the Mormon Church! (The producers of the later movie wisely changed this viewpoint--but for some reason, the movie is just not a popular as the original T.V. Show!!!)

THE MORMON MAFIA EMERGES...
And in control of America's Secret Services!!!
The next major event that comes to light concering the Danites is about mid-way through the Cold War. As America was having difficulties fighting communism, various government agents began showing up at Congress, complaining that the Mormon Mafia was in control of both the CIA and the FBI! And that these Organizations were only promoting Mormons to supervisory positions. (Dozens of cases can be brought forth to show this a common complaint!)
The Mormon Church countered, claiming that their returning Missionaries were only naturals for the jobs of these special agents. For, the missionaries (sent oversees by the Mormon Church as youths) had desirable overseas experiences, which most of the other applicants did not! It gave them an edge on placement--or was it bias?

However, the officials failed to address the issues of divided loyalties of such agents (for Deseret or for US?), and why the major recuriting offices for both CIA and FBI were at Brigham Young University (separation of church and state?), and even worse, why such trained agents seemed to become disillusioned and leave the US Intelligence Organizations in record numbers--only to join the Mormon SECURITY FORCE??? (We appeared to be training the Danites!) Moreover, western folklore is filled with legends and tall tales of cowboy style AVENGING ANGELS, riding the range, and slitting the throats of those Mormons who became heretical and broke their oath! (Not to mention relocating various undesirables as a subtle ethnic cleansing program, to keep Deseret territories pure.) And, this vigilanti style justice is still all too admired in Mormon communities, today!

AXIS POWERS - Radical Anti-Semitism
The Mormon attitude to do away with all the traditional churches matches the typical RAS attitude of wiping out everything of Hebrew origin. (And since the churches developed from Judaism, then they must be done away with, too.) Which is to say nothing of their common, nasty attitudes towards Jews (their radical replacement theology holds that they are the only true Jews--the rest are all fakes and frauds)!
ECONOMIC WARFARE - Relocation Policies
Since the open killing of undesireables might raise international attention and cries of Human Rights violations, the Danites tend to rely more on economic hardships to drive their targets out of Deseret territory. Which has earned them the reputation of being the Mormon Maifa ("ya eider woirk fo da boss, or yas dona woirk at all").
Their Economic Warfare operations often consists of:

A. Theft of business and trade secrets (noted, bove).

B. Subsidising competion against non-Danite businesses.

C. The old immediate success, over-expansion, and collapse of business routine (often including B, above).

D. Economic sabotage--mysterious or bizarre accidents; amazingly hard luck (businesses burning down), etc. (and often presented as God's curse upon the non-Mormon for not joining the LDS)

E. Inordinate Competition--corruption, bribery, black mail, etc. (see Organized Crime, below)

Thus, without a means of livelihood, the undesirables will tend to move away (or are basically run out of the country)! Keeping Deseret CLEAN!!! (Yes, a very subtle Ethnic Cleansing Program.)
GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION - The Maze of Taxation Scams
Well, someone once said, that the best way to go into busines is to USE SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY! Consequently, the Danites have many elaborate Tax Scams, where the citizen thinks he is supporting and paying for one thing (for public good), but actually ends up financing Danite Operations!
This appears to be what is going on with the Dark Projects. The money is being appropriated by taxation, but somehow disappears down the rabbit hole with Alice, so who knows what it is eventually used for. And try to get a GAO audit of a Dark Project? Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas--it is easier for that fat man to squeeze into a house without a chimney!

Moreover, this was one of our big run ins early on with Mormons! Working in a Public School, I saw some things that looked like funny money to me, so I reported it to the State Authorities. But, rather than an investigation, I got RAS harassment dumped on me and run out of the school district! And, I was warned by a Danite representative that they were going to lay such an economic hardship on me, that I'd never work in this State again! And, I was unemployed for a long time. (Consequently, I started poking my own nose about, to see what all was really up, and began to turn up more and more on the Morman Mafia--until I arrived at Kolob, and its Axis Alliance!)

SOCIAL DISEASE - Organized Crime and Mafia Matters
Well, some years back, the Iran-Contra scam blew up and hit the news. There, CIA agents were selling dope and drugs to raise the money to pay for their covert operations. Talk about corruption! (And, just what were they doing with our tax dollars that were appropriated for their operations?)
In this regard, the Danites really do deserve their common name of Mormon Mafia. And their list of criminal activites include:

A. Real Estate Cons and Land Scams;

B. Estate Robbery and Inheritance Theivery (above);

C. Prostitution and White Slavery;

D. Dope and Drugs (noted here);

E. Gambling and crooked games;

F. Extortion and Blackmail (esp. statutory rape scams);

The Rising Power of Deseret Under the Danites!!!
Well, are you still laughing? Yeah, once you get a good look at the extensive Danite Organization and its wide-spread Operations, there is no doubt in your mind that they are more than capable of carrying off their avowed goal of overthrowing the sovereignty of the U.S. federal government over its own soil. For, that is basically what they have already done, while we were sleeping. And, now, the job is nearly complete!

Kolob Secret Service

Fascinating Chloe. I've never heard of the Danites.

I'm sorry to hear that you live in fear in Utah. (although you may just be joking )

Utah is part of America, someone should tell LDS.

STRANGE CONNECTIONS

by Karen Allen

In the ongoing matter of the seven US Attorneys being fired for political reasons, it’s interesting to look at the threads and knots beneath the tapestry. As an example, let's take a look at Kyle Sampson, who recently resigned his title as Chief of Staff for Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. Sampson didn't quit, he just gave up his title. Today, he is still drawing his full salary at the Department of Justice.

Two of Sampson’s, and relatedly Gonzales', most staunch supporters in the media have been Rep. Chris Cannon (R-UT) and Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT). The relationships of these men and others who are outspoken for Sampson run deep and mysteriously.

Sheldon Bradshaw, a former Bush deputy US Attorney General and now Counsel in the Food and Drug Administration, says Sampson has "an outstanding legal mind." Bradshaw is said to have slowed down the prosecution of tobacco companies by the FDA. Bradshaw also is first counselor to Kyle Sampson, in the same ward (district) where Sampson is the bishop in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City. Sheldon graduated from Brigham Young University.

Corrine Larsen Bradshaw worked for Senator Orrin Hatch. Mrs. Bradshaw is the wife of the above Sheldon Bradshaw. She also was legislative director for Utah Senator Robert Bennett.

Elizabeth Cheney, daughter of Vice President Dick Cheney, is a good friend of Sampson’s and was a classmate of his in law school. It was Elizabeth who is said to have put a word in with her father to get Sampson a top job in the Bush administration. Hatch was also instrumental.

Sampson practiced law in Salt Lake City until 1999, when he then began working in the office of Senator Orrin Hatch.

Brad Berenson was an associate counsel to Bush in the first term. He states Sampson has "a shrewd political talent." Berenson is now Sampson’s lawyer in the US Attorney matter now under Congressional scrutiny.

An email released in the document dump this past Thursday suggests Sampson as early as 2005 may have tried to push US Attorney for Utah Paul Warner out of his job so Sampson could then be appointed US Attorney. Warner did leave his position in 2006 to become a federal magistrate.

DownWithTyranny!: IS THERE A MORMON MAFIA BEHIND KYLE SAMPSON? OR JUST A NETWORK OF FAR RIGHT EXTREMISTS?

Mormon Mafia Removed by 9th Circuit
By Christopher Hansen

This is so exciting I am reporting it before I have all the details. I will soon have the entire Court order and will post it.

Judge Jones, who in this reporter humble opinion, was working in conjunction with Deputy Attorney General Damm and a Mormon IRS agent stepped far past the “avoid the appearance of impropriety” standard that public servants should meet. But then again this is Tax Law SO SHUT UP AND PAY is the only law these criminals follow.

To be very clear: Greg Damm is a Mormon. The lead IRS agent in this case is also a Mormon. I am LDS, by the way, so this is not an exposé on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but an exposé on members of this faith that have abused their authority, violated their oath of office and committed acts, which to me, can only be considered felonious and even treasonous.

As I previously posted back in February before this site was stricly a news site:

On February 11, 2008, at approximately 3:15 P.M., Bobby Kahre’s attorney, William A. Cohan met with Assistant U. S. Attorney (“AUSA”) J. Gregory Damm, Department of Justice Tax Division Attorney (“DOJ-TDA”) Jared Dwyer, IRS Special Agents Ryan Rickey and Jared Halper; and Defense Counsel Michael Kennedy and Joel Hansen (Yes he is my brother).

At this meeting Greg Damm exposed his true feelings about this case telling this entire group: “Bill, you threatened my job and my pension.”

Mr. Cohan responded: “I have never threatened you, nor could I; I have no power to do that; I have only prosecuted claims in court on behalf of my client.”

Greg Damm’s voice rose as he said: “Bill, it’s personal. You threatened my job and my pension.”

“IT’S PERSONAL”?

Maybe this Mormon Mafioso Damm forgot that if it is personal the proper thing to do is to step down. But Damm was not worried because Mormon Mafioso Judge Jones was there to protect him (as he did IMHO). Well not any more.

The Ninth Circuit Court removed Mormon Mafioso Judge Jones from this case. The exact reasons will be reported on as soon as I can get my hands on the Ruling and write the article.

There is an interesting verse in Mormon Scripture:

Hel. 6: 38 And it came to pass on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up (the Mafia of the day) and support them, beginning at the more wicked part of them, until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites, and had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.

Does this ever fit these mafia IRS loving criminals. It also fits the Bush Administration and the Democrats that partake in evil spoils, and to join with evil men in their secret murders and combinations

Independent American News » Blog Archive » One of the Mormon Mafia Removed by 9th Circuit

Fascinating Chloe.

I'm sorry to hear that you live in fear in Utah. (although you may just be joking )

The worst ones are actually those who hold very low positions in the church, the commoners. The higher ups are actually pretty cool people, for the most part, but they are few compared to the number of members. Almost all members these days do nothing but pay lip service and spout off about how they are right. But they forget one fact of the history of the church, Mormons were a persecuted minority when they were first founded, and in having gone through that they value minorities more, though the followers rarely admit that the minorities hold the keys to the kingdoms, not them. "It is the weakest, meekest, and few that shall hold the keys to the kingdom of heaven, for how you treat them is how you treat me." The followers who have turned on others and persecuted anyone (gay, other religions, even hookers) are the evil empire that is growing from the once pure bush.

Fascinating Chloe. I've never heard of the Danites.

yeah and Im sure the mormon mafia is behind the scenes to take away the gay equal rights.

The great thing about the kingdoms, is that even non-believers can get in without converting, you still have a place in the second kingdom based only on how you lived by what you know.

I know thats why I haven't joined any religion ( gotta keep my options open and almost all of them give me a chance when I am dead)

I know thats why I haven't joined any religion ( gotta keep my options open and almost all of them give me a chance when I am dead)

The most logical argument for not picking one over the other that I have heard in a looong time. I chose Ancient Egyptian because most others are based on theirs anyway so why not get to the root of it all and avoid the preachers.

Good Mormon joke on the Simpsons:

Preacher: "So Mr. Simpson, how many wives will you be marrying today?"

Bart: "Just one."

Preacher: "Pssh, what are you, gay?"

Buddhists have six realms of existence that a dying person may be reborn in:

Human, animal, hell, hungry ghost, god realm, and deva. These are all temporary.

Human realm is considered the most fortunate because only humans are able to realize enlightenment.

Yeah your alot more intelligent then me Kitty you seem to understand things really good, the other reason I haven't joined any is because I don't really understand all the rules and regulations each religion has and sometimes the belief too, it gets all confusing to me and frustrating and then I get anxiety that if I break a rule I might be doomed. Im better off not joining anything and just praying to God myself.

Human, animal, hell, hungry ghost, god realm, and deva.

Ancient Egyptians just called it all the underworld and never bothered with the details, they didn't like claiming to know too much. Though they did have one belief that I liked, it explains a lot about reincarnation and other such beliefs. They have the Ba and Ka of the person, the Ba is your spirit and goes to the underworld (if Anpu allows you to based on how guilty you are) and the Ka moves on to enlighten another spirit with your wisdom and knowledge. Kind of a cool reason why humans kept getting smarter each generation.

The worst ones are actually those who hold very low positions in the church, the commoners. The higher ups are actually pretty cool people, for the most part, but they are few compared to the number of members. Almost all members these days do nothing but pay lip service and spout off about how they are right. But they forget one fact of the history of the church, Mormons were a persecuted minority when they were first founded, and in having gone through that they value minorities more, though the followers rarely admit that the minorities hold the keys to the kingdoms, not them. "It is the weakest, meekest, and few that shall hold the keys to the kingdom of heaven, for how you treat them is how you treat me." The followers who have turned on others and persecuted anyone (gay, other religions, even hookers) are the evil empire that is growing from the once pure bush.

Sorry, that one phrase just jumped out at me.

Human, animal, hell, hungry ghost, god realm, and deva. These are all temporary.

Human realm is considered the most fortunate because only humans are able to realize enlightenment.

whats the hungry ghost? you can answer me in the Buddhist thread .

By Christopher Hansen

I am writing this article as a news reporter for Channel 62 Pahrump, Nevada and not as the Chairman of the Independent American Party. I am writing this article because the actions alleged in this article are nothing less than domestic terrorism within the Federal government and need to be exposed so that every law abiding, Patriotic American can know about it and stand up and do something about or endure the tyranny they allow.

I have been following, with great interest, the case against a local contractor, Bobby Kahre, and a friend of mine, Alex Loglia, since before they were indicted on numerous charges involving tax evasion. I was following it because Alex Loglia has been a long time member of The First Christian Fellowship of Eternal Sovereignty (so am I) and we have discussed the gold and silver issues and their importance to the liberty many times.

So when Alex was indicted for tax evasion I took an even closer look. For those of you that do not know, Bobby Kahre’s office was raided a few years ago by the government. In that raid they violated the rights of Bobby Kahre (also a member of the same Fellowship) and many of the staff. These actions were caught on security cameras and the agents involved lied about their actions, but the video did not lie. Bobby Kahre then sued these Domestic Terrorists including the lead Department of (in) Justice Attorney, Greg Damm.

Greg Damm is a Mormon. The lead IRS agent in this case is also a Mormon. So am I, by the way, so this is not an exposé on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but an exposé on members of this faith that have abused their authority, violated their oath of office and committed acts, which to me, can only be considered felonious.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Greg Damm filed for a motion to dismiss claiming prosecutorial immunity but the District Court denied it as there was too much video tape and other evidence that he had indeed violated the law. The court stripped Damm of immunity and let the case move forward. Damm and others appealed to the 9th Circus Court of Appeals (spelling intentional). But it appears the government was nervous about setting precedent in the case about so many government agents and decided to let the lower courts case stand. TWO WEEKS LATER Bobby Kahre was indicted. The prosecuting attorney was Greg Damm.

This case went to trial and the majority of the jury refused to convict either Bobby Kahre or Alex Loglia. This case was Good as Gold for liberty. But Greg Damm could not let it go. After all these men were going to expose him for the criminal he appeared to be. So they decided to go to trail AGAIN even though the majority of the Jury voted for acquittal.

If this alone does not reek of abuse of power and a personal vendetta then hang on to socks boys its time for an overhaul.

The Mormon Mafia? Damm them all to Hell - by Christopher Hansen Wednesday 20th February 2008 | Love for Life

Forum List

Back