The Truth About Project 2025 | The Culture War with Tim Pool

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
instead of hearing what project 2025 is or isnt from people that have nothing to do with it how about we hear about it right from the horses mouth,,

it is live so I am still watching and cant really give a solid opinion yet

I do have to note how cobert openly lies several times in the opening minutes,,

Project 2025 is a document and we read it.

So we know exactly what it is. We don’t need to listen to political hacks trying to walk it back. They wrote it all down for us.
I doubt many read it and what you do is hear people like cobert lie about what it says like he did in the first minutes of this video,

this is the guy that wrote it not some hack walking it back,,

but why would we expect a useful idiot like you to care about that,,

I doubt many read it and what you do is hear people like cobert lie about what it says like he did in the first minutes of this video,

this is the guy that wrote it not some hack walking it back,,

but why would we expect a useful idiot like you to care about that,,
Tim Pool is incredibly dishonest. They do indeed want to wipe large swaths of civil servants and put in their own loyalists.

Thats the purpose of the Schedule F order.

Tim Pool is incredibly dishonest. They do indeed want to wipe large swaths of civil servants and put in their own loyalists.

Thats the purpose of the Schedule F order.
that game of attacking the messenger when you cant refute the message is the lamest of surrenders,,

try again,,

instead of hearing what project 2025 is or isnt from people that have nothing to do with it how about we hear about it right from the horses mouth,,

Democrats hate that.

They just trust what the corporate garbage news media dilutes for them in easy to swallow chunks.

They are the antithesis of critical thinking.

They are the fast food consumers of "News".

why not read it yourself instead of letting others tell you what it is

that game of attacking the messenger when you cant refute the message is the lamest of surrenders,,

try again,,
I did refuse the message.

Colbert didn’t lie. Schedule F is the mechanism to remove thousands of civil servants and replace them with loyalist appointees. This is in the plan.

They do indeed want to wipe large swaths of civil servants and put in their own loyalists.

So what you're saying is:

They want to make sure that unelected bureaucrats that only came on the scene nearly 200 years into this grand experiment we call America; can no longer undermine leaders directly elected by the citizen voters.

Um.

So you hate Democracy.

Got it.

These guys have no clue. I mean they flippin make shit up. Washington DC was built on a literal swamp, they just moved a bunch of sand in. Are you flippin kidding me? Have they ever heard of this place called Arlington?

So what you're saying is:

They want to make sure that unelected bureaucrats that only came on the scene nearly 200 years into this grand experiment we call America; can no longer undermine leaders directly elected by the citizen voters.

Um.

So you hate Democracy.

Got it.
I didnt say that,,

yes I hate democracy and love our republic,,

now democrats are the ones that hate democracy and are appointing their candidates against the vote of the people,,

Project 2025.

While he was President, Donald Trump assembled the swampiest creatures in the country together, and most of them ended up in jail, disgraced, disbarred, and/or scandalized.

This trend has continued while he's been out of office, as well.

One can only wonder who would be stupid enough, and crazy enough, and craven enough to dare to work for Trump going forward.

They will have to be a whole new level of criminal.

The past is prelude:

Bannon - Convict

Navarro - Convict

Manafort - Convict

Papadopoulous - Convict

Flynn - Convict

Gates - Convict

Broidy - Convict

Nader - Convict

Cohen - Convict

Barrack - Convict

Stone - Convict

Giuliani - Disbarred

Parnas - Convict

Acosta - Resigned in disgrace

Mnuchin - Disgraced

Fitzgerald - Resigned in disgrace

Porter - Resigned in disgrace

Zinke - Resigned in disgrace

Scaramucci - Resigned in disgrace

Clovis - Resigned in disgrace

Chang - Resigned in disgrace

Patten - Convict

Smith - Indicted

Latham - Indicted

Cheely - Indicted

Eastman - Indicted

Shafer - Indicted

Chesebro - Convict, more indictments pending

Roman - Indicted

Still - Indicted

Ellis - Convict

Meadows - Indicted

Clark - Indicted

Powell - Convict

Jesus! Would you look at that?

I mean, it takes some SERIOUS skill to assemble that many scumbags together. Serious skill.

maga-mafia.jpg

Project 2025.

While he was President, Donald Trump assembled the swampiest creatures in the country together, and most of them ended up in jail, disgraced, disbarred, and/or scandalized.

This trend has continued while he's been out of office, as well.

One can only wonder who would be stupid enough, and crazy enough, and craven enough to dare to work for Trump going forward.

They will have to be a whole new level of criminal.

The past is prelude:

Bannon - Convict

Navarro - Convict

Manafort - Convict

Papadopoulous - Convict

Flynn - Convict

Gates - Convict

Broidy - Convict

Nader - Convict

Cohen - Convict

Barrack - Convict

Stone - Convict

Giuliani - Disbarred

Parnas - Convict

Acosta - Resigned in disgrace

Mnuchin - Disgraced

Fitzgerald - Resigned in disgrace

Porter - Resigned in disgrace

Zinke - Resigned in disgrace

Scaramucci - Resigned in disgrace

Clovis - Resigned in disgrace

Chang - Resigned in disgrace

Patten - Convict

Smith - Indicted

Latham - Indicted

Cheely - Indicted

Eastman - Indicted

Shafer - Indicted

Chesebro - Convict, more indictments pending

Roman - Indicted

Still - Indicted

Ellis - Convict

Meadows - Indicted

Clark - Indicted

Powell - Convict

Jesus! Would you look at that?

I mean, it takes some SERIOUS skill to assemble that many scumbags together. Serious skill.

maga-mafia.jpg
didnt all the other despots in history jail their political opponents too??

history always repeats itself,,

Basically, Trump's plan is to remove any remaining guardrails preventing him and his cronies from being held accountable.

His first act will be to fire anyone holding him accountable for obstructing justice in the stolen documents case, and anyone holding him accountable for his attempted coup.

That's Trump's Project 2025.

It's amazing to me The Heritage Foundation bothered to come up with a plan which Trump is going to use as toilet paper.

Some people just never learn.

Forum List

Back