The truth about taxes

I know you are ignorant (but for some reason that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth) so I will clue you in: they don't have to search, moron. All internet traffic is collected automatically and key words flagged and sent for further examination.

We have these things called "computers" now. These "computers" run "software" which can automate any process. You are dumber than I realized... :bang3:

yeah, the evil New World Order IRS is searching all internet forums using super-computers, just salavating for someone to slip up and admit tax evasion.

Alex Jones, is that you?

Yeah - they are called welfare queens. Parasites like you who refuse to work.

Holy Jesus are you just burying yourself in this thread. Dude, when the IRS knocks on your door tomorrow, don't even think about blaming me. You did this to yourself.... :eusa_doh:

yeah, the IRS searches through internet forums, desperate to find tax cheats.

boy are you paranoid.

The IRS doesn't need to do that. There are plenty of right-wingers would be happy to turn you in if you posted evidence of criminal activity.

for 60 years, the rich had a marginal tax rate of 80%

this proves the OP is a lie.

And what was the lowest tax rate at that time?

In 1951 the top tax rate was 91% the lowest was 20%

If you want to go back to the good old days then a person making 40K would be in the 54% bracket.

Be careful what you wish for

Honestly? Not at all. That thought didn't even cross my mind (how interesting that it crossed yours). But admitting to tax evasion on a public forum is a bad idea - regardless of whether any one on that forum intends to "report" you. Perhaps you might want to familiarize yourself with Stellar Wind, Thin Thread, and Trailblazer? Careful though - enlightening yourself may shatter your image of government as the all pure, all loving entity that you worship.

As far as the rate - I have answered that already. Perhaps in your tizzy you can take a few deep breaths, calm down, and actually read what has been written?

Obviously it pisses you off that there are people (mittens included) that figured out a LEGAL way around working until April for the government.

Holy Jesus are you just burying yourself in this thread. Dude, when the IRS knocks on your door tomorrow, don't even think about blaming me. You did this to yourself.... :eusa_doh:

And how would you know about my employment status.

If you want to go back to the good old days then a person making 40K would be in the 54% bracket.

40K in was the equivlent to 367,361.60 today...

Someone making that much should pay a 54% rate... and be happy about it.

DollarTimes.com | Inflation Calculator

Obviously it pisses you off that there are people (mittens included) that figured out a LEGAL way around working until April for the government.

And how would you know about my employment status.

From your attitude of "lets raise taxes on working people, fuck working people, etc.". See, if you actually had to work for a living, you wouldn't want people taking your money. And if you wanted to help people, you wouldn't want governments taking your money to do it - you would help people directly and eliminate the wasteful middleman (ie the federal government).

Funny thing about Dumbocrats - they claim they want to see people get help and insist on the federal government doing it. But if they really wanted to help people, they would insist on the federal government not doing it as the federal government wastes over $800 billion per year through fraud and abuse. Can you imagine what this nation would look like if that money actually reached the people who needed it? $800 billion would feed, house, and provide healthcare for ever every single American who didn't have those things.

But Dumbocrats don't give a fuck about anybody but their greedy selves.

Why would someone be happy about working 18 hours per day and having 10 of those hours be for free because the money is taken from them so they never actually earn it in the first place. :bang3:

Joe - I know your party is the party of slavery - but it's time to let it go. Slavery is wrong you racist, hateful little liberal. The U.S. recognized this about 150 years ago. Your party - the party of sloth and greed - was so enraged that you declared war on your own country. After you lost that (because you're party is to lazy to do anything) you just figured out a new way to make people your slaves and called it "taxes".

Last edited:
I know you are ignorant (but for some reason that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth) so I will clue you in: they don't have to search, moron. All internet traffic is collected automatically and key words flagged and sent for further examination.

We have these things called "computers" now. These "computers" run "software" which can automate any process. You are dumber than I realized... :bang3:

yeah, the evil New World Order IRS is searching all internet forums using super-computers, just salavating for someone to slip up and admit tax evasion.

Alex Jones, is that you?

And the IRS never targeted conservatives either, right [MENTION=44947]Hoffstra[/MENTION]? That was just an Alex Jones "conspiracy"... :lmao:

Funny thing about Dumbocrats - once their official narrative hits a brick wall known as facts - their response is to scream "conspiracy theory" and then run for the hills.

And the IRS never targeted conservatives either, right [MENTION=44947]Hoffstra[/MENTION]? That was just an Alex Jones "conspiracy"... :lmao:

Funny thing about Dumbocrats - once their official narrative hits a brick wall known as facts - their response is to scream "conspiracy theory" and then run for the hills.

ok, your idiocy is nor boring me.

you are now on ignore.

we all know the facts about taxation in the USA.

you are now on ignore.

It is best - when faced with facts that shake the core of your foundation - to close your eyes and run the other way rather than examine them and learn... :eusa_doh:

[

Why would someone be happy about working 18 hours per day and having 10 of those hours be for free because the money is taken from them so they never actually earn it in the first place. :bang3:

Joe - I know your party is the party of slavery - but it's time to let it go. Slavery is wrong you racist, hateful little liberal. The U.S. recognized this about 150 years ago. Your party - the party of sloth and greed - was so enraged that you declared war on your own country. After you lost that (because you're party is to lazy to do anything) you just figured out a new way to make people your slaves and called it "taxes".

Again, guy, government costs money, and the wealthy benefit more from government than the rest of us do.

That's why they need to pay their fair share and shut the fuck up about it.

Beause as much as they love libertarians, the fact is, the Koch Brothers aren't packing up and moving to Somalia.

No one should have 54% of any dollar earned stolen by the crooks in DC.

[

Again, guy, government costs money, and the wealthy benefit more from government than the rest of us do.

Actually, no they don't. The wealthy never use welfare, and they don't need Social Security or Medicare. They could also provide for their own security and often do anyway.

They're already paying far more than their "fair share." Furthermore, when you pay for services in the private sector, the price isn't based on your "fair share." It's based on the cost of providing the service. The rich don't receive hundreds of times more service from the government than poor people. In fact, mostly what they receive is harassment and costs imposed on their businesses. Payment based on your ability to pay is the indication of an extortion racket.

Beause as much as they love libertarians, the fact is, the Koch Brothers aren't packing up and moving to Somalia.

There isn't the slightest thing "libertarian" about Somalia. However, Cuba is the liberal Utopia, but I don't see you packing your bags to move there.

Last edited:

you are now on ignore.

hear_see_speak_no_evil_hg_wht.gif

Again, when you are making nearly 400K, and you get to keep half of that, you are still doing pretty good and should be happy to live in a country that lets you make that much.

Again, when you are making nearly 400K, and you get to keep half of that, you are still doing pretty good and should be happy to live in a country that lets you make that much.

So if Guido the Leg Breaker lets you keep half the profits from your restaurant you should be happy that he allows you to run a business on his turf?

That's the nut of your argument. It says we shouldn't complain about extortion.

You're nothing but a two-bit thug.

[

Actually, no they don't. The wealthy never use welfare, and they don't need Social Security or Medicare. They could also provide for their own security and often do anyway.

True, but if it weren't for government protecting them from the rabble, they and their families would be getting kidnapped every other day. Our whole system is designed on protecting the rich ecause they are "special". Which is why Patty Hearst getting kidnapped was a national event and crimes against other folks, not so much.

They're already paying far more than their "fair share." Furthermore, when you pay for services in the private sector, the price isn't based on your "fair share." It's based on the cost of providing the service. The rich don't receive hundreds of times more service from the government than poor people. In fact, mostly what they receive is harassment and costs imposed on their businesses. Payment based on your ability to pay is the indication of an extortion racket.

Actually, the rich get a great deal out of government. Roads to get their products to market, patent rights to protect their intellectual property, laws and police to protect them and their property.

Rich people couldn't exist without government.

There isn't the slightest thing "libertarian" about Somalia. However, Cuba is the liberal Utopia, but I don't see you packing your bags to move there.

Naw, man, Somalia is totally what you guys want.

No Taxes.
No Government.
Everyone provides for themselves.
People starve.
Everyone has a fucking gun.
Most of them are religious whacks.

It's the Libertarian Wet Dream, but most of them wouldn't want to live there. They think civilization is provided by magic sky fairies.

Perhaps the top marginal tax rate should be 70%.

Perhaps the top marginal tax rate should be 25%.

Perhaps the tax code should be simplified so we can have a clearer view, understanding and appreciation of effective tax rates.

I'd guess I look at at least 4,000 1040's a year, and I can't just toss out a good tax rate until I can see the big picture. There is such monumental waste within the Federal bureaucracy (including the piles of fucking earmarks these lying thugs from both parties cram into bills that have nothing to do with the money they're getting to buy votes), there's no way to know how low we could get tax rates while increasing services.

We're asking the wrong questions, gang.

[

So if Guido the Leg Breaker lets you keep half the profits from your restaurant you should be happy that he allows you to run a business on his turf?

That's the nut of your argument. It says we shouldn't complain about extortion.

You're nothing but a two-bit thug.

Guido doesn't provide me anything.

On the other hand, the FDA makes sure that the food that is delivered to my resturant isn't diseased.

It makes sure that there are roads that my customers can use to get my place of business.

It provides electricity and gas and clean water is routinely delivered.

It provides a police force that will investigate if I report Guido for extortion.

The country doesn't "let" someone make money.

If it did then you and the rest of the people who barely get by should be pissed off at the country for not "letting" you make more.

Forum List

Back