The truth must come out.

After seeing the way that the mainstream media and the Democrats have gone after Fox News and Tucker Carlson recently for revealing some of the truth they've been hiding about January 6th 2021, clearly this will be an an eye-opener for many Americans especially on the left.

I know because I am by and large on the left( or what used to be considered progressive , liberal antiwar etc -- apparently, now I'm just a Putin puppet , Trumpy and conspiracy theorist my favorite). But above all I'm a constitutionalist who believes in free speech and transparency especially in my government and in the media.

Everyone should check this out.
It's really an excellent discussion between old friends Clayton Morris and Tucker Carlson.

You can't be a leftard "and" be a Constitutionalist.

It's impossible.

Their trials weren’t politically biased. Their crimes were extensively recorded on video. We aren’t talking about circumstantial evidence. We have the crime on video, often from numerous angles.
WHO CARES, dumbass brainless leftard.

No one disputes that crimes were committed.

No one.

Aren’t the bullies the ones that smashed into the Capitol to intimidate lawmakers?
Lawmakers? You mean the fucking cowards that ran like last week's stockings at the first sign of trouble?

The same trouble that THEY encouraged for 8 months in a row?

Good point about the defendants.
Some of these Republican billionaires and their attorneys need to step the fuck up. They can start with suing some of these networks and politicians and go from there.

Republicans are globalists, they love the labor racketeering and the bigger profits from 'off-shoring', so they hate Trump as much as the DNC and it's deviants do. They aren't going to step up. Their 'Fair Tax' vote was their dog whistle to the IMF, World Bank, and the Davos Set they're on board with the agenda.

You were talking about selective prosecution.

What other Capitol riot did the federal prosecutors go easy on?
So once again you unknowingly admit to being uninformed. Many of those involved in the riot have not faced prosecution. Could they be FBI planted agents instigating the riot?

He thinks they should be jailed for what they might have done or could have had intentions to do.
He is thought police and reality denier which is Very Dangerous to Americans

That's called a "conspiracy" and it's illegal to plan illegal things, like sedition.

If the bank robbery is botched, the the robbers don't get any money, should they still be arrested for terrorizing the customers and shooting up the bank????

Forum List

Back