The truth must come out.

You reek of fear and desperation. Your terrified the orange man is coming and you have to spew falsehoods moment by moment to try and stop it. Just remember if he comes back you can always call the suicide hotline.
I fear the delusional right wing. We all should. That’s led countries down very dark paths.

I’m amazed this is the best that Tucker could do.

Complaining about misleading narratives from selective reporting by engaging in misleading narrative by selective reporting.

The right lacks self awareness
Yet you don’t see the selective and misleading reporting by the left media. You really are consuming way too much state run media.

Yet you don’t see the selective and misleading reporting by the left media. You really are consuming way too much state run media.
Media literacy depends on being able to discern what is reliable and what is bullshit.

You only discern what you want to hear and what you don’t want to hear.

Media literacy depends on being able to discern what is reliable and what is bullshit.

You only discern what you want to hear and what you don’t want to hear.
Lol. You wouldn’t know what’s reliable if it hit you in the face.

After seeing the way that the mainstream media and the Democrats have gone after Fox News and Tucker Carlson recently for revealing some of the truth they've been hiding about January 6th 2021, clearly this will be an an eye-opener for many Americans especially on the left.

I know because I am by and large on the left( or what used to be considered progressive , liberal antiwar etc -- apparently, now I'm just a Putin puppet , Trumpy and conspiracy theorist my favorite). But above all I'm a constitutionalist who believes in free speech and transparency especially in my government and in the media.

Everyone should check this out.
It's really an excellent discussion between old friends Clayton Morris and Tucker Carlson.

They just got caught red handed being fake news.

Just how big a sucker are you tools?

Of course there are at least 3 things that even Tucker Carlson won't touch....not in depth.

That there were control demolitions of the towers on 9/11.
OIP (6).jpeg
Anything about the mysterious deaths surrounding the Clintons.
download.jpeg

Who really killed Beau ?
3c786ecd-6df5-4f66-a8e2-50048436a3d2-harristweet.jpeg

Who killed Epstein.
220927_bill_gates_jeffrey_epstein.png

Is that 4 ?

Forum List

Back