The truth must come out.

Now i remember why I left here for two years. Posters like this BEE thing are insane Children. Feels dirty to be on the same planet with almost all of these loons.//

He's fully indoctrinated, for sure. The loudest ones usually are.

But yeah. Agree. If the ground wasn't so darned wet I'd be out there doing something else a little more fulfilling myself.

The funny thing is many Americans like to believe they have freedom of speech. This is but one myth among many Americans believe.

Is anyone in power demanding the immediate release of the political prisoners from Jan 6?
You spelled terrorists wrong.

We do have free speech unless you live in a red state. Republicans are attacking free speech rights.

There are no political prisoners. You people dare to declare that Democrats are soft on crime. You are soft on crime as you want to impose your values on us at the point of a gun.
Did you fail to see the Dems bitching about the Twitter Files and Tucker’s 1/6 reports?

All these loons are terrified.
1678577448094.jpeg

These loons aren’t going anywhere.

The funny thing is many Americans like to believe they have freedom of speech. This is but one myth among many Americans believe.

Is anyone in power demanding the immediate release of the political prisoners from Jan 6?
The left believe that everyone has free speech unless you are promoting something they disagree with or label misinformation.

Forum List

Back