The truth must come out.

The mob vocalized a litany of threats.

The gallows has been addressed.

Next.

Both inaccurate and irrelevant.
main-qimg-0b7a57541ee7aa78d9d44388fb3d1793-lq

~S~

I know because I am by and large on the left( or what used to be considered progressive , liberal antiwar etc -- apparently, now I'm just a Putin puppet , Trumpy and conspiracy theorist my favorite).
Hello, Glenn Greenwald. LOL

So you’re going to pretend the mob wasn’t threatening?
Threats need a reality of outcome to even be a threat . There is no threat with a make pretend, undersized gallows.
There is no threat from an unarmed Babbit
You all confuse your fears as threats which is another non reality you abide by

Threats need a reality of outcome to even be a threat . There is no threat with a make pretend, undersized gallows.
There is no threat from an unarmed Babbit
You all confuse your fears as threats which is another non reality you abide by
So you’re saying an angry mob of thousands beating police and breaking into the Capitol doesn’t create a reality of outcome?

So you’re saying an angry mob of thousands beating police and breaking into the Capitol doesn’t create a reality of outcome?
What you described is you feelings and not what occurred
The reality of outcome is this bunch had no plans and Utterly No Ability to dispose of the current government and install their own-that has been your constant contention. It’s fantasy.
If the protest was messy, most always are

The reality of outcome is this bunch had no plans and Utterly No Ability to dispose of the current government and install their own-that has been your constant contention. It’s fantasy.
No, indeed the mob did beat police officers and broke into the Capitol.

The police were overwhelmed by violence. The Capitol was breached by violence.
L

That's complete bullshit. There was a plan to throw the election to Trump while Trump's thugs caused Congress to go I to recess. Fortunately, Pelosi caught wind of that devious plan and thwarted it by calling the House back into session...

IIRC, they were UNARMED......no way in HELL an "Insurrection"

Forum List

Back