The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Do you know nothing about Ukraine other than Russia’s invasion?

US Coup of 2014?

Election of Z on a platform of peace with Russia?

14k dead in the Donbas killed by Uke Nazis?

Minsk Accords?

Peace agreement before dumb Joe sent Boris to shit can it?

Anything???
This is the thing that worries me, otherwise that we aren't truly informed about that situation in total, and it could be that it's more fragile than we can ever imagine upon what's taking place or what the resolve might be.

Do you know nothing about Ukraine other than Russia’s invasion?

US Coup of 2014?

Election of Z on a platform of peace with Russia?

14k dead in the Donbas killed by Uke Nazis?

Minsk Accords?

Peace agreement before dumb Joe sent Boris to shit can it?

Anything???
So. If Ukraine wanted to be with Russia they would not have fought. They would have welcomed them with open arms.

This is their home not Putins.

So. If Ukraine wanted to be with Russia they would not have fought. They would have welcomed them with open arms.

This is their home not Putins.
So you also don't know the war was planned, provoked, and carried out by the US and NATO.

Has it ever occurred you if a foreign power overthrew a nation‘s government bordering the US and planned to install military installations on our border, what our government would do? Have you ever heard of the Cuban missile crisis?

Stop being an imperialist hypocrite.

So you also don't know the war was planned, provoked, and carried out by the US and NATO.

Has it ever occurred you if a foreign power overthrew a nation‘s government bordering the US and planned to install military installations on our border, what our government would do? Have you ever heard of the Cuban missile crisis?

Stop being an imperialist hypocrite.
BS.

Putin went straight after Ocean Front Property

This is the thing that worries me, otherwise that we aren't truly informed about that situation in total, and it could be that it's more fragile than we can ever imagine upon what's taking place or what the resolve might be.
Of course corporate media has misinformed Americans. That’s their job now. To promote propaganda to benefit the corporate powers, like the big war contractors who control the political class. It’s a racket.

This in no way excuses Americans dumb enough to support this horrendous war. How can they fail to see the hypocrisy of their beliefs? Their government has attacked or intervened in numerous foreign governments worldwide causing death and destruction on a massive scale.

BS.

Putin went straight after Ocean Front Property
What's that suppose to mean eagle ?

He probably went for the coast in order to secure ports and equipment landings once the operation was underway correct ? I remember seeing this analysis early on in the MSM-media, otherwise that this was why the Russian's began going after the Port cities.

Of course corporate media has misinformed Americans. That’s their job now. To promote propaganda to benefit the corporate powers, like the big war contractors who control the political class. It’s a racket.

This in no way excuses Americans dumb enough to support this horrendous war. How can they fail to see the hypocrisy of their beliefs? Their government has attacked or intervened in numerous foreign governments worldwide causing death and destruction on a massive scale.
Don't have a problem attacking or intervening in rogue nation's that abuse other nation's or abuses it's own citizen's, so if you are looking for me to use a blanket analysis of our governments actions in every case to be bad, then you got the wrong American for that type of agreeing with you.

He probably went for the coast in order to secure ports and equipment landings once the operation was underway correct ? I remember seeing this analysis early on in the MSM-media, otherwise that this was why the Russian's began going after the Port cities.
Please don’t feed the war pig.
1696175461315.jpeg

Don't have a problem attacking or intervening in rogue nation's that abuse other nation's or abuses it's own citizen's, so if you are looking for me to use a blanket analysis of our governments actions in every case to be bad, then you got the wrong American for that type of agreeing with you.
Lol. How can you post this after all that’s occurred since the Vietnam War?

It meaning is obvious. He wanted that property for Russia.

He didnt go there to save us from Nazis, Globalist, or anything else.

If Ukraine wanted to be part of Russia they wouldnt fight.

Lol. How can you post this after all that’s occurred since the Vietnam War?
Like I said, you got the wrong American if you think I'm going to blanket every situation as being wrong, because all of them aren't wrong. Vietnam wasn't wrong in total, but it was just badly run, and wrongfully ended in the way that it was. Either we go to war to win or we don't go at all. That's my opinion on entering wars or conflicts.

It meaning is obvious. He wanted that property for Russia.

He didnt go there to save us from Nazis, Globalist, or anything else.

If Ukraine wanted to be part of Russia they wouldnt fight.
You got a point that he wants property for the Russian speaking citizens who still live in Ukraine, otherwise since the Soviet Union existed for their families there....... In fact Ukraine is full of statues and history when the Soviet Union existed. So why hasn't Ukraine destroyed the statues and history of the Soviet Union within it's borders, otherwise if that part of it is hated by the Ukrainians for whom don't want to be an extension or part of Russia because it has the freedom to call itself and independent nation with borders that Russia once respected for how many years now ? Otherwise what happened ?

You got a point that he wants property for the Russian speaking citizens who still live in Ukraine, otherwise since the Soviet Union existed for their families there....... In fact Ukraine is full of statues and history when the Soviet Union existed. So why hasn't Ukraine destroyed the statues and history of the Soviet Union within it's borders, otherwise if that part of it is hated by the Ukrainians for whom don't want to be an extension or part of Russia because it has the freedom to call itself and independent nation with borders that Russia once respected for how many years now ? Otherwise what happened ?
So for you its to save Russians to invade Ukraine?????

If they wanted to be in Russia they would have never left. Same with all other countries after the USSR.

Tell me about how long the USSR kept Poland?? Russians lived there too. Should Poland go save me Putin??

Like I said, you got the wrong American if you think I'm going to blanket every situation as being wrong, because all of them aren't wrong. Vietnam wasn't wrong in total, but it was just badly run, and wrongfully ended in the way that it was. Either we go to war to win or we don't go at all. That's my opinion on entering wars or conflicts.
How about we stop the war machine? It’s an obvious failure.

Yes.

Is that all that matters to you?

Did the US invade Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam. Yes or no?
Its off tooic. Yes we did and How many did we want to put the stamp of this is now United States????

Russia wants Uktaine and is taking it by force. Who else has done this in European History?

That silly question no one supporting our war against Russia in Ukraine has yet to answer.

Other than millions paid to the Bidens, of what STRATEGIC interest is Ukraine to the United States?

Forum List

Back