The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

Its off tooic. Yes we did and How many did we want to put the stamp of this is now United States????

Russia wants Uktaine and is taking it by force. Who else has done this in European History?
It’s not off topic. It clearly exposes you as a hypocrite and an imperialist.

That silly question no one supporting our war against Russia in Ukraine has yet to answer.

Other than millions paid to the Bidens, of what STRATEGIC interest is Ukraine to the United States?
Depends on what the US foreign policy's goal is. If it wants to keep the Euro-Atlantic alliance in place, it has no choice but to confront Russia in Europe.

If the US wants to follow more 'isolationist' policy, then there is no strategic interest.

Depends on what the US foreign policy's goal is. If it wants to keep the Euro-Atlantic alliance in place, it has no choice but to confront Russia in Europe.

If the US wants to follow more 'isolationist' policy, then there is no strategic interest.
No. The exact opposite is true. The US should have demanded peace instead of provoking and supporting war. This heinous action just might lead to the dissolution of NATO and to Western Europe terminating their vassal relationship with the US.

Makes plenty of sense when think about it, especially when you are dealing with a modern nuclear arsenal in the hands of the Russian's for whom the world has made a pariah, otherwise no better than it see's a North Korea, Iran and others in the world, and worse the arsenal is larger than ours and others who has them in the world....

Delivery capabilities unknown.......................????

Even with all that said, they have their modernized military that is adapting quickly by studying the situation being used against them also, and then they are also using modern day defensive war TACTICS and weapons systems that are being set to counter what NATO or the alliance has pushed into that theater for Zelensky...

No amount of us lying or fooling ourselves about it can fix this problem, otherwise if that is what we are doing or where we are at in the situation.... So if we make the wrong moves due to any corrupt thinking on our part, then we are (placing that hypothetical bullet in the cylinder, and then spinning that cylinder while placing the gun to our head), otherwise if the Biden administration is allegedly corrupt and a complete embarrassment for us in the world, then we best watch our back's.....

So in summary - America might end up in a bad situation by playing Russian roulette for Biden or we may already be in a bad situation because we aren't respected under Biden by the world powers that reside in other parts of the world, and it's all because they have equal modernization and power in which they use as an equal to us for which causes them to no longer have to listen to us, otherwise out of respect for us like it was in the days of old...

By NATO's involvement, the Russians have since been put on guard due to the modernized hot war (regardless of who started it), that's going on in 2023 in that region.

Pushing peace relentlessly is and will remain as the best policy for Ukraine by us, and not instead pushing weapons and death into that theater in a bid to hope that Ukraine can beat Russia in that region. It may have been a mistake to push weapon's instead of peace IMHO. Peace and diplomatic efforts are superior weapon's in comparison to any other weapon's of war. FACT

Battles do nothing but harden men, and it makes them not to fear death in the ways that living peacefully brings. Button's are more easily pushed by hardened men than by peaceful men. FACT.
Your "facts" are all wrong. Russia and NATO have essentially the same number of nukes, Russia is a generation behind the West in military technology, and Russian defenses are essentially those of WWI, and presently Ukrainian troops are better equipped and supplied than Russian troops, and these gaps are increasing, and the Russian economy is unable to replace its battlefield losses, and Russia appears to have no strategy to win, but merely to defend, so there is no possibility Russia can win on the battlefield.

Russia violated every relevant law and treaty by invading Ukraine, so only a complete idiot or an unscrupulous politician like Trump would claim any deal with Russia would lead to a stable peace.

No. The exact opposite is true. The US should have demanded peace instead of provoking and supporting war. This heinous action just might lead to the dissolution of NATO and to Western Europe terminating their vassal relationship with the US.
Thats why other courties joined NATO huh?? Lmao

That silly question no one supporting our war against Russia in Ukraine has yet to answer.

Other than millions paid to the Bidens, of what STRATEGIC interest is Ukraine to the United States?
NATO stays together. Other countries fear Russia there and want assurance we will be there if needed.

Ukraine is not in NATO. But Russia used it as an excuse. They chose poorly.

NATO stays together. Other countries fear Russia there and want assurance we will be there if needed.

Ukraine is not in NATO. But Russia used it as an excuse. They chose poorly.
Still no answer.

Still no answer.

I stated NATO. Dont throw the Biden at me. I cant stand that fcker.

Russia is on a land grab. And NATO is in our strategic interest.

So for you its to save Russians to invade Ukraine?????

If they wanted to be in Russia they would have never left. Same with all other countries after the USSR.

Tell me about how long the USSR kept Poland?? Russians lived there too. Should Poland go save me Putin??
Tell me then, and do so with an indepth honest reasoning, as to why you think Russia went into Ukraine, and don't give me some bull shite that they did it for beach front property or some kind of thing of such sort.. 😂

Be serious now, and help me to understand exactly what caused a nation like Russia to have to move on Ukraine just like it did with Crimea back in the day ? Something happened that broke the camel's back, so truthfully tell us what you think that it was that happened ?

What's causing the land grab, otherwise when Ukraine has been free for year's, and Russia has been honoring their freedoms for year's ? What changed ?

Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Once again, though don't feel bad, no one has a reason that makes sense.

What's causing the land grab, otherwise when Ukraine has been free for year's, and Russia has been honoring their freedoms for year's ? What changed ?
For years Ukraine had more or less 'Russian-friendly' governments. Only the Yushchenko administration could be called 'anti-Russian', but their power was quite limited.

What led to the sharp rise of anti-Russian sentiments that eventually toppled Yanukovych? There was not a 'final drop', that was gaining momentum for years.

In the early 2000s Russia began pushing the idea of so-called Customs Union that would encompass Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. In short, this union was supposed to resemble the European Union (common trade area, currency, budget, common regulations) with one sheer exception - the number of votes each country would have were meant to depend on the economies' size. Russia would get a clear majority. Not all in Ukraine were in favour of they.

The conflict around the Tusla island also didn't help pro-Russian sentiments in Ukraine

The 'final drop' was Yanukovych withdrawal from the EU Association Agreement. At that moment Ukraine already was politically divided in half. And he had an utterly high anti-rating among the other half.

A Ukrainian soldier made a mistake and helped Russian soldiers in battle. No one is immune from mistakes in the war, one of these mistakes occurred with Ukrainian soldiers. It is reported that in the battles for the height of 215.7 near Kleshcheyevka in the Bakhmut direction, Russian soldiers, circled in a red circle, captured the Ukrainian position. Two soldiers went to help the Ukrainian soldiers, one of them jumped into the trench and died, the second soldier, confused, began to help the Russian soldiers in battle, throwing grenades and shooting at his units. Further on in the video, the second Ukrainian soldier approaches the Russian position, but the Ukrainian soldier shouts at him to lower his weapon. As a result, the Ukrainian soldiers, realizing their mistake, surrender.

All your "facts" are wrong. Russia and NATO have essentially the same number of nuclear weapons, Russia is a generation behind the West in military technology, and Russian defenses are essentially the same as in World War I, and Ukrainian troops are currently better equipped and supplied than Russians troops, and these gaps are widening. and the Russian economy is unable to compensate for its losses on the battlefield, and Russia seems to have no winning strategy, but only a defense strategy, so Russia has no way to win on the battlefield.

Russia violated all relevant laws and treaties by invading Ukraine, so only a complete idiot or an unprincipled politician like Trump would argue that any deal with Russia would lead to a stable peace.
Russia has no plans to attack yet. There is an active defense so that the Ukrainian army runs out of military equipment. Ukraine has colossal losses, probably you don't say this in the media. The Ukrainian military commissar from Poltava reported that out of 10 people called up for service in 2022, 2 remained in the ranks. It's strange that you are scolding Trump. In my opinion, after Reagan, this is the most normal president. He is trying to bring the industry back to the US from China. Offers to fight illegal migration. In my opinion, migrants will ruin the United States. If there is a war, migrants will not protect the United States, as happened during the Vietnam-China war. I'm a Democrat by nature, but Trump is saying the right things.

Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Once again, though don't feel bad, no one has a reason that makes sense.

I stated they were not in NATO, but NATO countries like Poland feel they could be next.

Forum List

Back