The U.S. Is Pumping Oil Faster Than Ever

we can not move oil or natural gas to regions in the usa that need oil and gas, hence any excess oil is exported.

In the Northeast we are not allowed additional pipelines, I guess you have not heard that Biden is killing more than one pipeline

It is not being exported because it is excess, it is being exported because the companies that own it can make more money selling it other places. It is about profit, the reason these companies exist

elektra

Is see you play Google cards, let me puck from the top of the deck and see if I Trump, your pick

Said pipelines are not being built, they are proposed and going through the political process inherent when the government has an agenda

Is see you play Google cards, let me puck from the top of the deck and see if I Trump, your pick

Said pipelines are not being built, they are proposed and going through the political process inherent when the government has an agenda

You know this is business not altruism. Is the government building the pipelines?

Certainly gender confuses you, but you don't let facts confuse you when you come sniffing around, I am a man.

I also thought you were female.

I guess you have not heard that Biden is killing more than one pipeline
The feds do not regulate pipelines unless they cross an international border. It is left up to the states. So Biden could only halt the construction of a new section of the Keystone pipeline system, because it crossed the border.

How much oil did Trump release from the strategic reserves?
Shockingly Democrats blocked Trumps goal of filling the SPR to maximum.

1693595581938.png

The feds do not regulate pipelines unless they cross an international border. It is left up to the states. So Biden could only halt the construction of a new section of the Keystone pipeline system, because it crossed the border.
Wrong again.

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission(FERC) regulates transportation rates for natural gas and oil pipelines, whereas the Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (DOT/ PHMSA), through the Office of Pipeline Safety, regulates the safety of natural gas, oil, and hazardous materials pipelines.

Wrong again.

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission(FERC) regulates transportation rates for natural gas and oil pipelines, whereas the Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (DOT/ PHMSA), through the Office of Pipeline Safety, regulates the safety of natural gas, oil, and hazardous materials pipelines.
Clarification. The feds do not regulate pipeline construction unless they cross an international border. . President Biden can't stop a state or states from building new pipelines. Only pipelines that cross the border. Uniform transportation rates and safety standards across the country are okay by me.

Clarification. The feds do not regulate pipeline construction unless they cross an international border. . President Biden can't stop a state or states from building new pipelines. Only pipelines that cross the border. Uniform transportation rates and safety standards across the country are okay by me.
Wrong again. DOT regulates all pipelines from cradle to grave.

you are naive, delusional, and ignorant, almost as if you are a bit frightened and blind, a blind scaredy cat, a blindboo

yes, you are certainly BlindBoo, blind too the world and certainly I can not yell, boo!

Wrong again. DOT regulates all pipelines from cradle to grave.
For safety both the states and the feds regulate them. The president cannot revoke their permit to build, though I'm sure the feds can regulate safety standard in the designs.......

you are naive, delusional, and ignorant, almost as if you are a bit frightened and blind, a blind scaredy cat, a blindboo

yes, you are certainly BlindBoo, blind too the world and certainly I can not yell, boo!
More astute political dialog from the opposition.

For safety both the states and the feds regulate them. The president cannot revoke their permit to build, though I'm sure the feds can regulate safety standard in the designs.......
If you had half a brain and knew what your are talking about you would mention ASME, ASNT, AWS, and the CFR's.

You are sure that the feds can regulate safety standards in the designs?

Forum List

Back