The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

Yeah JB
We have the right here in America to freedom of religion.
You have the right to believe in the Samaritan Pentateuch and I have the right to believe in the Hebrew Pentateuch.
Others have the right to not believe in any God or anything else in between.
This is what makes this nation great.
Who are you to Judge? God says judge not least you be judged.

See, this is how stupid you are . You equate conservative to being stupid, when in fact stupid is just stupid and has nothing to do with political ideology.

You're ate the fuck up with the stupid.

I do agree morons shouldn't be allowed to vote, starting with those who are stupid enough to believe that only "their side" can be smart.

Was it you who said I should be arrested?

Arrested for what? Being gay???????? Ma'am I have consistently said that as an American you have the right to be gay if you wish....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3625238-post2371.html

Is that what you meant when you said I should be arrested, Connie?

She said I proposed religious harassment, too.

Bod doesn't know the meaning of the words she likes to use. She just thinks, hey, this sounds cool, I'll say THAT!

She said I proposed religious harassment, too.

Bod doesn't know the meaning of the words she likes to use. She just thinks, hey, this sounds cool, I'll say THAT!

See, Peach? It was never about the topic of debate. It was never about Christian Principles....it was only about personally attacking me. Allie is proving that again.

Was it you who said I should be arrested?

Arrested for what? Being gay???????? Ma'am I have consistently said that as an American you have the right to be gay if you wish....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3625238-post2371.html

Is that what you meant when you said I should be arrested?

That was a fucking joke, and had NOTHING to do with your being gay, which anyone is free to read on ANY of the posts I have made on the subject that I don't advocate arresting gays, or abusing them, or mistreating them, or ostracizing them in anyway.

Well, I would have been a fool if I had thought that you had any morals or honesty about you....but not to worry. I never thought you had any of that in you.

You think I'm a democrat?

Sorry, not the case.

You DO grasp that no one called for you to be arrested, right? I mean, you're just flinging feces like the feral baboon you are - you're not REALLY so fucking stupid that you think someone called for your arrest, right?

Which is lower bod, your intellect or your integrity? (It's going to be close!)

Well, I would have been a fool if I had thought that you had any morals or honesty about you....but not to worry. I never thought you had any of that in you.

Sorry, not the case.

You DO grasp that no one called for you to be arrested, right? I mean, you're just flinging feces like the feral baboon you are - you're not REALLY so fucking stupid that you think someone called for your arrest, right?

at least she has some of each :lol:

Sorry, not the case.

Take your bullshit somewhere else. Claiming that others have no integrity or intellect while advocating that Bode does is a joke.

Sorry, not the case.

Take your bullshit somewhere else. Claiming that others have no integrity or intellect while advocating that Bode does is a joke.

fuck off, poseur.

you have even less of each than whatsisname :lol:

Forum List

Back