The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

Yep...I can always tell when you reach rock bottom and can't refute anything I say.....

Refute?

You've said nothing - you are flinging shit - nothing more.

We laugh at you - a few of the other leftists try and defend you, but you're a clown. Everyone here views you as a clown.

Now entertain us with more of your stupidity.

Dance baboon, dance!

Yep...I can always tell when you reach rock bottom and can't refute anything I say.....

Refute?

You've said nothing - you are flinging shit - nothing more.

We laugh at you - a few of the other leftists try and defend you, but you're a clown. Everyone here views you as a clown.

Now entertain us with more of your stupidity.

Dance baboon, dance!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look at your money, it's "In God We Trust" on it, not "In allah".
If the U.S. was not founded, and operated under Christian principles or tenets, then why is Christmas a national holiday? Thanksgiving??
Feel free to give me any money that offends you because of it's print.
You can work Christmas & Thanksgiving if you like also, standard pay of course.

The only people that contest the truth are history revisionists.

People like Bod, who claim to be experts (bffffgahahahahaha) while showing over and over they don't grasp the most basic concepts such as *fact*, *truth*, *lie*, *proof*, *foundation*, and *law*...and repeatedly fly in the face of verified information and fact themselves because of it.

If the U.S. was not founded, and operated under Christian principles or tenets, then why is Christmas a national holiday? Thanksgiving??

People like Bod, who claim to be experts (bffffgahahahahaha) while showing over and over they don't grasp the most basic concepts such as *fact*, *truth*, *lie*, *proof*, *foundation*, and *law*...and repeatedly fly in the face of verified information and fact themselves because of it.

That's a lot of words, Allie....got any actual examples to go with them....or are you going to avoid proving your comments as you usually do?

Oh, and don't forget to neg me again for pointing out inconvenient truths about you and your.....ahem......facts.

Last edited:

That's a lot of words, Allie....got any actual examples to go with them....or are you going to avoid proving your comments as you usually do?

Oh, and don't forget to neg me again for pointing out inconvenient truths about you and your.....ahem......facts.

If you ever point out a truth of any kind, I will pos rep you.

Until then, I'll continue to neg rep you as the liar you are.

P.S. the examples have been posted. And posted. And posted. And posted. And posted. And posted. And posted.

Do you really think that there is anyone posting in this thread who hasn't figured out your "debate" style yet?

Here's a recap for those who haven't.

Bode: you are wrong, prove what you claiming
Anyone who is talking to her: Okay here is the proof.
Bode: post proof
Anyone: I just did
Bode: see, no proof
Anyone: I just posted proof you idiot
Bode: See no proof
Anyone: Oh fuck it, you aren't worth it.
Bode: I win, victory is mine. Honesty and integrity be damned.

Take your bullshit somewhere else. Claiming that others have no integrity or intellect while advocating that Bode does is a joke.

fuck off, poseur.

you have even less of each than whatsisname :lol:

" oh my name is in orange letters, so I'll question the intelligence of others, even though I bring nothing of intellectual value to the board myself."

Piss off.

tissue?

If you ever point out a truth of any kind, I will pos rep you.

Ah...I see you are going with "Evasion" today. Must be your favorite debating device...you use it so often.

Until then, I'll continue to neg rep you as the liar you are.

You mean "as the liar you are"....even tho I (Allie) can never come up with examples of your lies..... Please be accurate with your comments.

P.S. the examples have been posted. And posted. And posted. And posted. And posted. And posted. And posted.
[/quote]

No they haven't. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. That's what you do....make an accusation and when asked for proof you go [paraphrased] "Oh, I've already done that and will not do it again."

fuck off, poseur.

you have even less of each than whatsisname :lol:

" oh my name is in orange letters, so I'll question the intelligence of others, even though I bring nothing of intellectual value to the board myself."

Piss off.

tissue?

Yes, my eyes are moist from tears of laughter at how pathetic you are. But please give me one that you have NOT used to sop up your vaginal fluid. Thanks.

Piss off.

tissue?

Yes, my eyes are moist from tears of laughter at how pathetic you are. But please give me one that you have NOT used to sop up your vaginal fluid. Thanks.

you really oughtta consider another line of shirk

you really oughtta consider another line of shirk

And you should consider tyring to post insults which are grammatically correct. Shirk is a verb not but a noun.

WHOOOOOOOOSH! Right over TheBrain's brain. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back