The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

Take your bullshit somewhere else. Claiming that others have no integrity or intellect while advocating that Bode does is a joke.

fuck off, poseur.

you have even less of each than whatsisname :lol:

" oh my name is in orange letters, so I'll question the intelligence of others, even though I bring nothing of intellectual value to the board myself."

Piss off.

Isn't it you who normally does the pissing. Over women if I recall! Names may change, but some things never do. Why not take your own advice, loser.

WHOOOOOOOOSH! Right over TheBrain's brain. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh I got it, it was just stupid, grammatically incorrect, and unfunny. yep that Del, he's a genius.

Now quick suck up to him some more.

Not everyone is a synchophant like you've tried to be, Connie.

I am neither named Connie nor know what that word you just called me means. Is that a phantom who is in sync with another phantom? I really don't know.....

Oh I got it, it was just stupid, grammatically incorrect, and unfunny. yep that Del, he's a genius.

I am neither named Connie nor know what that word you just called me means. Is that a phantom who is in sync with another phantom? I really don't know.....

You should be nominated as biggest liar. Oh you were. Currently running second! :lol:

You should be nominated as biggest liar. Oh you were. Currently running second! :lol:

Are you talking about in the thread in the flame zone that has already been debunked as complete bullshit by quite a few posters? LOL who gives a fuck.

hmm as it turns out I am actually only in second place in number of posts in that thread. The count has NOTHING to do with votes for anything. Guess someone couldn't read the thread.

Last edited:

"TheBrain".....indeed. :lol::lol:

Are you talking about in the thread in the flame zone that has already been debunked as complete bullshit by quite a few posters? LOL who gives a fuck.

hmm as it turns out I am actually only in second place in number of posts in that thread. The count has NOTHING to do with votes for anything. Guess someone couldn't read the thread.

Urinated over any women lately?

LOL is that some lame ass attempt to deflect from the fact that you couldn't grok the thread you were reading last night? :rofl:

You seem to be fixated on my urine.

LOL is that some lame ass attempt to deflect from the fact that you couldn't grok the thread you were reading last night? :rofl:

You seem to be fixated on my urine.

Let's see now....who brought up urinating on a girl in a bar in the first place a while back?

Oh, that's right....that information was beaten out of you. :eusa_whistle:

i've been waiting for you to tell me what that means.

enlighten me, please. i never saw it in print until you used it.

So you really DIDN'T come over from AWE?

We had a poster, a lefty like you, who used the same avatar you use and had similar mannerisms to you. Like you, he claimed that he was a "centrist," so a thread developed where he was not just in the center, but the most centered one could be. He wasn't just center, he was the absolute "centerest" person in the whole, wide world! Add a little leet and we have "teh cenerest."

"Feral Baboon" comes from Coultervakia. It just means a poster who does nothing but fling shit.

Bodecea is a classical feral baboon.

i've been waiting for you to tell me what that means.

enlighten me, please. i never saw it in print until you used it.

So you really DIDN'T come over from AWE?

We had a poster, a lefty like you, who used the same avatar you use and had similar mannerisms to you. Like you, he claimed that he was a "centrist," so a thread developed where he was not just in the center, but the most centered one could be. He wasn't just center, he was the absolute "centerest" person in the whole, wide world! Add a little leet and we have "teh cenerest."

"Feral Baboon" comes from Coultervakia. It just means a poster who does nothing but fling shit.

Bodecea is a classical feral baboon.

:lol::lol::lol: the Baboon Card. Sure beats having anything intelligent to say, Uncensored....doesn't it?

:lol::lol::lol: the Baboon Card. Sure beats having anything intelligent to say, Uncensored....doesn't it?

You are the epitome of a feral baboon. No one exceeds your baboonedness!

gtotem_baboon.jpg

The few, the proud, the flea infested....

You seem to be fixated on my urine

Same old ConHog. Still a pathetic whiner. Some things never change, do they, loser. :lol:

No shit, genius. It's all derived from the Sumerians.
Or, rather, that would be one theory.

So, in other words, you’re under the impression these accounts didn’t exist until they were written down. On top of that, you’re also assuming the records we have are the very first and there is nothing that predates it. No one knows these things. You understand we’re talking about ancient and pre-history, right? You understand we can only make guesses about the documents we’ve uncovered, right?

Are you aware of how document examination works, especially for ancient texts? Did these accounts (Biblical and Sumerian) never exist until the moment someone bothered to write them down? (Seems pretty unlikely to me, but hey....you know, it’s probably just my tuna sandwich.) Or, did they exist before they were written down? For how long? Hmmm....

More to the point, which account was the original and which is the derivation? Was the original account set into stone first, or the derivation?

You don’t know. And neither does anyone else.

JBeukema said:
The entire Jewish creation myth is nothing more than the Cliff Notes edition for those too lazy to read the full Sumerian history.
Oh? Let’s test that theory, shall we?

There is a very big difference with the quality and detail of information between the Bible and the Sumerian accounts. In particular, the items that stand out most are the moral and spiritual character of the Patriarchs vs. the kings, as well the completeness of the lists of the patriarchs/kings. Genesis portrays God as very, well, God-like, while the mythological and pagan accounts usually portray the gods with very human personalities. They are little more than a soap opera of squabbling humans with super-powers. Additionally, the book of Genesis goes into great detail regarding the struggle of man with sin and the aftermath of The Fall. Genesis highlights those who made an effort to please God, and gives many details about mankind separate and apart from the Patriarchs.

The Sumerian account has none of this detail. Perhaps most telling, the Sumerian kings list is incomplete as compared to Genesis’ Patriarchs.

And it doesn’t stop there; very similar items could be pointed out regarding the Genesis Flood account vs. the Sumerian.

Now, generally speaking, the account with fewer details and lesser-quality information is assumed to be the derivation. [whisper]Don’t look now, but that ain’t the Biblical accounts.[/whisper]

That being said, I’ll repeat what I said at the start: these are ancient documents and among the very first writings of man we have; no one can say much of anything with any sort of scientific certitude regarding which accounts derive from which. If anyone tells you any different, or tries to sell you a more definitive statement, then tell them you usually get dinner and movie first.

Forum List

Back