The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

No idea. Did he? Did he say that what is on it was put there by him?

It was out of his hands for a year. In fact it was in Roody’s hands for much of that time
So the new Hunter defense isn’t going to focus on the ownership of the laptop itself. It’s going to focus on whether the contents are genuine. And if his claim is “look; if you say that shit on the laptop is my shit, then you better be able to prove it” then that’s fair enough.

He has no obligation to say a word. But I wonder if his claim is “that shit on the laptop isn’t mine” ? And I wonder if that’s a smart route for his lawyers to be staking out.

Because if it is forensically established to be his shit, his defense will have to progress to something else, such as: even if it is my laptop and even if the shit on my laptop is mine, it doesn’t establish guilt ….

So the new Hunter defense isn’t going to focus on the ownership of the laptop itself. It’s going to focus on whether the contents are genuine. And if his claim is “look; if you say that shit on the laptop is my shit, then you better be able to prove it” then that’s fair enough.

He has no obligation to say a word. But I wonder if his claim is “that shit on the laptop isn’t mine” ? And I wonder if that’s a smart route for his lawyers to be staking out.

Because if it is forensically established to be his shit, his defense will have to progress to something else, such as: even if it is my laptop and even if the shit on my laptop is mine, it doesn’t establish guilt ….
Did I miss something?? Did Hunter get arrested for something? Why does he need a “defense”?

You seem to be getting way out over your skis there junior.

Yes,,,if there is a laptop it has to be proven that it is Hunter's and that what is on it was put on that laptop by him.

Chain of custody is always a big issue with evidence. And yes of course forensics would reveal where that "evidence" came from.

That's pretty much how it always goes.

And THEN you have to make the case that any of that has anything to do with the President.

That's a tough row to hoe junior.

I have no clue what he admitted. What point are you trying to make?

Here is what he has said regarding 'The Hunter Biden Laptop':

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has "no idea whether or not" the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was "certainly" a possibility, before raising several other theories.
"There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me," Hunter Biden said in the interview. "It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the -- that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me."

Now up to this point........Neither President Biden or Hunter Biden have ever denied the laptop being Hunters.

Did I miss something?? Did Hunter get arrested for something? Why does he need a “defense”?

Reports as to why NYT suddenly flip flopped on their previous bogus reports on the laptop, suddenly 'it's real' due to Hunters more likely than not getting indicted soon in his on going tax issue. He is under active investigation by the US and Delaware.

Yes,,,if there is a laptop it has to be proven that it is Hunter's and that what is on it was put on that laptop by him.

Chain of custody is always a big issue with evidence. And yes of course forensics would reveal where that "evidence" came from.

And THEN you have to make the case that any of that has anything to do with the President.

Fed's have it now.....more and more emails have been proven legit. Chain of custody wouldn't matter here if the Fed's investigated emails, sources and tied those into an already ongoing investigation. Be proof to support their findings.

Keep flailing...

There IS a laptop. Is it a laptop Hunter once owned?

Neither you nor I nor Hunter knows this.

Keep flailing...

There IS a laptop. Is it a laptop Hunter once owned?

Neither you nor I nor Hunter knows this.
Hunter sure as hell gave it all away in the CBS interview.

With all the hoopla in the press, no Biden has ever denied it is Hunters.

Think about that, Pal.

You're wrong on that, Pal. Gulliani had a hard drive that was copied from the original. The laptop never left the repair guy until the FBI took it.
How do you "know" who had or had access to that laptop over the year or more that the blind repairman had it in his workshop?

Was he arrested? Not that I know of. But here’s a clue just for you. In the time between a moment that a person commits a crime and the later time when there is enough evidence to justify an arrest, very often there is this thing called an “investigation.” (You could look it up, even.) Investigations sometimes provide a sufficient basis for an arrest, the formal filing of charges and a prosecution.

Whether ol’ Hunter committed a crime or a variety of crimes is sort of a lurking question. But if you’ve been following any news which the media allows to get disseminated, there have certainly been some claims and allegations about Hunter and his possible commission of a crime or crimes.

Interestingly , if he does eventually get charged, and if the contents of the laptop provide evidence to support the charges, Hunter might very well need a “defense.” Stay tuned.

How do you "know" who had or had access to that laptop over the year or more that the blind repairman had it in his workshop?
Reasonable point. However, Rudy Tudy recieved a hard drive copy early on, and I think several others did also....a comparison to their copies could be a benchmark for the laptop the FBI is pouring over.

Probably doesn't matter. Like I said, if the FBI sources out the emails and they support and provide more evidence to an ongoing investigation, all bets are off.

No. You seem to be arrogant and overly presumptuous again, child. But then again, nothing new in that.

By the way, chain of custody can be a problem for the prosecution in some cases. In other cases, a chain of custody might be quite irrelevant. Don’t pretend to know more than you know, kid. You tend to expose your own ignorance when you do that.

No. You seem to be arrogant and overly presumptuous again, child. But then again, nothing new in that.

By the way, chain of custody can be a problem for the prosecution in some cases. In other cases, a chain of custody might be quite irrelevant. Don’t pretend to know more than you know, kid. You tend to expose your own ignorance when you do that.
I see I have effectively shown the flaws in your bullshit so you now engage in ad hominem attacks.

Fine.

And "In other cases, a chain of custody might be quite irrelevant.". I would be interested in when that might be accurate

Here is what he has said regarding 'The Hunter Biden Laptop':

Now up to this point........Neither President Biden or Hunter Biden have ever denied the laptop being Hunters.

Reports as to why NYT suddenly flip flopped on their previous bogus reports on the laptop, suddenly 'it's real' due to Hunters more likely than not getting indicted soon in his on going tax issue. He is under active investigation by the US and Delaware.

Fed's have it now.....more and more emails have been proven legit. Chain of custody wouldn't matter here if the Fed's investigated emails, sources and tied those into an already ongoing investigation. Be proof to support their findings.
So this whole thing of yours is resting upon whether Hunter has admitted if this computer was his or not . Do you know if he has seen the computer in question… Looked at the actual device to verify if it was his?

However, Rudy Tudy recieved a hard drive copy early on, and I think several others did also....a comparison to their copies could be a benchmark for the laptop the FBI is pouring over.
WHEN that "early on" occurred matters...and what happened to that hard drive previous to that (and of course subsequent) matters as well
Probably doesn't matter. Like I said, if the FBI sources out the emails and they support and provide more evidence to an ongoing investigation, all bets are off.
That's a gigantic IF there junior

So this whole thing of yours is resting upon whether Hunter has admitted if this computer was his or not . Do you know if he has seen the computer in question… Looked at the actual device to verify if it was his?

Like I said, no one had denied ownership. Like speaks volumes.

Hunter's CBS interview sure as hell let the cat outa the bag.

Like I said, no one had denied ownership. Like speaks volumes.

Hunter's CBS interview sure as hell let the cat outa the bag.
Wouldn’t his answer make complete sense if in fact he had not actually seen the laptop in question?

there have certainly been some claims and allegations about Hunter and his possible commission of a crime or crimes.
"Claims and allegations". Yea that's shocking .

Newsflash...you folks are ALWAYS making "claims and allegations".

Should Hunter be found to have committed some crime he should be punished. I'm only slightly more interested in that than I was as to the issues with Billy Carter

WHEN that "early on" occurred matters...and what happened to that hard drive previous to that (and of course subsequent) matters as well

That's a gigantic IF there junior

No big if, FBI has the laptop and is investigating, Pal.

Like I said, the copies could be used to verify if the content of The Hunter Biden Laptop had changed.....that is what a benchmark is.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk out of your knowledge level.

Forum List

Back