The UnBenghazi

Americans shouldn’t be there. It’s not our country.
America should have no embassies?

Why do we need them exactly?
God damn youre ignorant. :laugh:

I wish I had a nickle for every question that gets avoided. If you have no answer the best idea is for your to just move on. Your answer simply says in other words "I don't know".
You expect a serious answer to the question ,"Why do we need embassies?". :laugh:

Yes.

What have we won the last 18 years? The trillions in debt we have placed on future generations? The many families that just spent Christmas without their child? What have we accomplished?
If democrat marxists hadn’t played Vietnam and had Bush not acquiesced and had Obama the Marxist ideologue not surrendered it probably wouldn’t have been such a problem.

Nothing has changed under Trump.
Did I say it did? He certainly hasn’t surrendered to muslim terrorists nor democrats.

Trump continues to say we need to leave. He just doesn't have the balls to do so.
He’s also said many times before that he doesn’t want to tell the enemy what we’re going to do.

So he is lying? You have to lie to not tell people what you are going to do? When he said ahead of time that we were going to remove troops from where they were in Syria, he didn't actually do? It was all our imagination?

America should have no embassies?

I wish I had a nickle for every question that gets avoided. If you have no answer the best idea is for your to just move on. Your answer simply says in other words "I don't know".
You expect a serious answer to the question ,"Why do we need embassies?". :laugh:

Yes.
Well, aside from being our most important diplomatic tool, it serves as a sanctuary that protects US citizens abroad. US diplomats need a secure place to live as well, along with a place to store sensitive data.

If diplomats stayed at a hotel in Moscow, everything they ever said would be recorded by Russian bugs.

Yes.
Well, aside from being our most important diplomatic tool, it serves as a sanctuary that protects US citizens abroad. US diplomats need a secure place to live as well.

Why do we need permanent diplomats? We can video conference. Why should I have to provide protection for people who want to go places where they are not wanted? Why shouldn't they have to provide their own?

Not criminals.

I thought the argument was that all illegals are criminals?
They are when they enter the United States. But I'm talking convicted criminals including murderers.

You are just making crap up.
No I'm not, you need to get your news somewhere other than CNN.

That is a cowardly response.
About a month and a half ago. Charlotte police let a conviced illegal out rather than hand them over to ice. Look it up.

Why do we need permanent diplomats? We can video conference. Why should I have to provide protection for people who want to go places where they are not wanted? Why shouldn't they have to provide their own?
1 - We need permanent diplomats because they arent just calling up Iraq when a protest happens outside an embassy. They are in constant contact, discussing thousands of different topics.

2 - You cant just video conference everyone. Diplomacy is an art that requires tactics, including winning individuals over with charm, or sometimes deceiving them. You cant do that on a screen. You have to meet them personally, have dinner with them, etc.

3 - Americans ARE wanted in Iraq. They hire shit loads of Americans and American companies to come over there.

4 - If you take a trip somewhere and a war breaks out, or some international incident suddenly riles up the locals and they start attacking American tourists, how the fuck are you supposed to protect yourself? Did you bring a rocket launcher in your suitcase? :laugh:

Last edited:
I thought the argument was that all illegals are criminals?
They are when they enter the United States. But I'm talking convicted criminals including murderers.

About a month and a half ago. Charlotte police let a conviced illegal out rather than hand them over to ice. Look it up.

Why are you unable to post it?

We need permanent diplomats because they arent just calling up Iraq when a protest happens outside an embassy. They are in constant contact, discussing thousands of different topics.

You cant just video conference everyone. Diplomacy is an art that requires tactics, including winning individuals over with charm, or sometimes deceiving them. You cant do that on a screen. You have to meet them personally, have dinner with them, etc.

Sorry, what exactly are these experts accomplishing in Iraq? It always comes back to this. What have we accomplished. No one seems to be able to come up with a good answer to this.

Americans ARE wanted in Iraq. They hire shit loads of Americans and American companies to come over there.

They? Who is they?

If you take a trip somewhere and a war breaks out, or some international incident suddenly riles up the locals and they start attacking American tourists, how the fuck are you supposed to protect yourself? Did you bring a rocket launcher in your suitcase? :laugh:

We have tourists in Iraq? Libya? Afghanistan?

Former acting ICE Director Tom Homan slams sheriff for releasing illegal immigrant, says he should have called the feds

We need permanent diplomats because they arent just calling up Iraq when a protest happens outside an embassy. They are in constant contact, discussing thousands of different topics.

You cant just video conference everyone. Diplomacy is an art that requires tactics, including winning individuals over with charm, or sometimes deceiving them. You cant do that on a screen. You have to meet them personally, have dinner with them, etc.

Sorry, what exactly are these experts accomplishing in Iraq? It always comes back to this. What have we accomplished. No one seems to be able to come up with a good answer to this.

Americans ARE wanted in Iraq. They hire shit loads of Americans and American companies to come over there.

They? Who is they?

If you take a trip somewhere and a war breaks out, or some international incident suddenly riles up the locals and they start attacking American tourists, how the fuck are you supposed to protect yourself? Did you bring a rocket launcher in your suitcase? :laugh:

What are diplomats accomplishing in Iraq? How the fuck should i know? I dont work in that embassy. Because im not a dummy, i assume they are doing a lot, otherwise we wouldnt waste millions of dollars to keep the embassy open. I dont know what NASA aerospace engineers do on a daily basis either, but i assume they are useful.

"They" is Iraq. Iraq hires Americans and American companies.

Yes, we have tourists in those countries. We always have tourists in every country.

Last edited:

Former acting ICE Director Tom Homan slams sheriff for releasing illegal immigrant, says he should have called the feds

ICE knew he was there. They had the ability to go get him at any time. The facts are, ICE wants the local authorities to simply hold people for ICE because ICE has nowhere to hold them. Locals have a hard enough time affording the incarceration of people without holding people for the Feds.

Local authorities can NOT hold people indefinitely either. You want this done? Step up and pay for federal prisons, judges, and thousands more law enforcement officers. You don't want to pay for this. You either want others to pay for it or pretend there is no costs.

ICE knew he was there. They had the ability to go get him at any time. The facts are, ICE wants the local authorities to simply hold people for ICE because ICE has nowhere to hold them. Locals have a hard enough time affording the incarceration of people without holding people for the Feds.

Local authorities can NOT hold people indefinitely either. You want this done? Step up and pay for federal prisons, judges, and thousands more law enforcement officers. You don't want to pay for this. You either want others to pay for it or pretend there is no costs.
Republicans arent the ones who are blocking funding for ICE. Also, im pretty sure that sherrif could afford to incarcerate a fucking child molester. Thats his job after all.

They? Who is they?

What are diplomats accomplishing in Iraq? How the fuck should i know? I dont work in that embassy. Because im not a dummy, i assume they are doing a lot, otherwise we wouldnt waste millions of dollars to keep the embassy open. I dont know what NASA aerospace engineers do on a daily basis either, but i assume they are useful.

Yes, we have tourists in those countries. We always have tourists in every country.

The government doesn't waste billions? Is that really your position here? If the government is spending billions it must be accomplishing something?

Iraq doesn't even have a government to hire anyone.

Why should I have to pay to protect people who want to be a tourist in a war torn country? Are people never to be responsible for themselves?

upload_2020-1-1_16-20-59.png

Republicans arent the ones who are blocking funding for ICE. Also, im pretty sure that sherrif could afford to incarcerate a fucking child molester. Thats his job after all.

Could you provide us the bill that is being blocked? The person also was NOT a child molester. He was accused of being one. Someone in that position is gave the chance to post bail. That is our system.

They? Who is they?

The government doesn't waste billions? Is that really your position here? If the government is spending billions it must be accomplishing something?

Why should I have to pay to protect people who want to be a tourist in a war torn country? Are people never to be responsible for themselves?
The government never wastes billions on "nothing". They waste plenty of money, but its always for something.

Wrong. Iraq most certainly does have a government. That was a really dumb thing to say. Did you actually believe that? Sheesh!

Why should Americans have to pay for extra cops in black neighborhoods? Shouldnt you all be responsible for yourselves? See how that works?

They? Who is they?

The government never wastes billions on "nothing". They waste plenty of money, but its always for something.

Wrong. Iraq most certainly does have a government. That was a really dumb thing to say. Did you actually believe that? Sheesh!

Why should Americans have to pay for extra cops in black neighborhoods? Shouldnt you all be responsible for yourselves? See how that works?

We are supposed to provide law enforcement in the United States. Not in Iraq.

The "Iraqi government" was an Iranian government which didn't work and has fallen apart.

Iraqi Prime Minister Resigns in Deepening Political Crisis

Iraq has no government.

Could you provide us the bill that is being blocked? The person also was NOT a child molester. He was accused of being one. Someone in that position is gave the chance to post bail. That is our system.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/mollyhensleyclancy/abolish-ice-2020-democrats-immigration

Top Democrats aim to block funds for detention beds at border

Forum List

Back