🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

USA by far is still the only true Christian nation left on earth. That's why it's the strongest nation of the world. Just like how the whole alliance of western countries once was the strongest on earth. Slowly these countries are abandoned by God, because slowly their people become less and less religious.

It's a personal speculation though.

Last edited:
The problem with those that believe in mysticism usually know very little about it. How many know that Judaism, Islam and Christianity were all founded by the same guy. He didn't found three religions, but only one.

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

That doesn't sound like an endorsement? WTF? Sounds like one to me.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

And those from the New Testament. And don't give us that crap that slave didn't mean slave. It was slave all right.

Old Testament:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

This isn't about slavery, or is it?

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Aren't you the one that didn't know anything about science?

No, I would be the one who slapped welts all over you from your ass to your punkin head with facts and science while you did your Miss Cleo act, babbling mindlessly about what you "knew" about "my" mysticism without my ever having said one word about it.

When I want to hear from the Psychic Scientists Network on their equally "brilliant" knowledge of the Bible, I'll call you. Until then, it sounds like you got your Biblical education in the same place that taught you "science", so I'll pass.

Psychic Scientist Network? Just because that's where you learn your science doesn't mean everyone goes there.

Hey, weren't you the one defending "magical creation" and saying that "peer review" in scientific publications was "fixed"? Oh, that was a hoot. Indeed, a real hoot.

Too bad the mystical super-naturalists don't get as much success as "scientists". Everything in religion is "voodoo", whether it's drinking magical blood or speaking in "tongues". Oogo booga.

Miss Cleo, ladies and gentlemen! Let's give her a big hand! She'll be here all week, pronouncing on what other people think, believe, and base their opinions one without EVER ONCE having been told by the person in question! Take a bow, honey! :clap2:

Seriously, that wasn't even a good try at avoidance and diversion. :slap: Isn't that starting to leave a bruise?

No, I would be the one who slapped welts all over you from your ass to your punkin head with facts and science while you did your Miss Cleo act, babbling mindlessly about what you "knew" about "my" mysticism without my ever having said one word about it.

When I want to hear from the Psychic Scientists Network on their equally "brilliant" knowledge of the Bible, I'll call you. Until then, it sounds like you got your Biblical education in the same place that taught you "science", so I'll pass.

Psychic Scientist Network? Just because that's where you learn your science doesn't mean everyone goes there.

Hey, weren't you the one defending "magical creation" and saying that "peer review" in scientific publications was "fixed"? Oh, that was a hoot. Indeed, a real hoot.

Too bad the mystical super-naturalists don't get as much success as "scientists". Everything in religion is "voodoo", whether it's drinking magical blood or speaking in "tongues". Oogo booga.

Miss Cleo, ladies and gentlemen! Let's give her a big hand! She'll be here all week, pronouncing on what other people think, believe, and base their opinions one without EVER ONCE having been told by the person in question! Take a bow, honey! :clap2:

Seriously, that wasn't even a good try at avoidance and diversion. :slap: Isn't that starting to leave a bruise?

Tell me more about "peer review" and your theories on the science of evolution. I'm bored and I'm looking for a good laugh. Your theories may be unintentionally humorous, but humorous they are. What do you do for a living again? You correct scientific papers for scientists so they can be submitted to science journals? Isn’t that what you said?

You should write a science paper on how Noah fit all those animals into one wooden boat. Now, where did he put the termites?

Tell me more about "peer review" and your theories on the science of evolution. I'm bored and I'm looking for a good laugh. Your theories may be unintentionally humorous, but humorous they are. What do you do for a living again? You correct scientific papers for scientists so they can be submitted to science journals? Isn’t that what you said?

You should write a science paper on how Noah fit all those animals into one wooden boat. Now, where did he put the termites?

When you get around to even vaguely refuting anything I've already said about evolution beyond the inevitable "Oh, you're SO stupid, I'm so much smarter and more sophisticated than you are, you just make me laugh" that leftists always fall back on when they have nothing real to say, perhaps I'll feel the need to advance something else. Since what I've already said is still carrying the field in this battle, I see no reason to put out more troops.

Why don't YOU tell ME more about how peer review is utterly and completely objective, conducted by people who transform themselves into automatons devoid of all bias and agenda and personal opinion? I always find such naivete to be quaint and refreshingly amusing.

No, dumbfuck, I never said I "correct" scientific papers. I said that I have assisted in the preparation of papers for publication. It's not surprising that you have so much trouble conducting an Internet debate when simple English sentences like that kick your ass.

The United States is Not a Christian Nation. It is Founded on Christian Principles.

Because we hold it for a fundamental and undeniable truth, "that religion or the duty which we owe to our Creator and the manner of discharging it, can be directed only by reason and conviction, not by force or violence." The Religion then of every man must be left to the conviction and conscience of every man; and it is the right of every man to exercise it as these may dictate. This right is in its nature an unalienable right. It is unalienable, because the opinions of men, depending only on the evidence contemplated by their own minds cannot follow the dictates of other men: It is unalienable also, because what is here a right towards men, is a duty towards the Creator. It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator such homage and such only as he believes to be acceptable to him. This duty is precedent, both in order of time and in degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society. Before any man can be considerd as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governour of the Universe: And if a member of Civil Society, do it with a saving of his allegiance to the Universal Sovereign. We maintain therefore that in matters of Religion, no man's right is abridged by the institution of Civil Society and that Religion is wholly exempt from its cognizance. True it is, that no other rule exists, by which any question which may divide a Society, can be ultimately determined, but the will of the majority; but it is also true that the majority may trespass on the rights of the minority.

Because Religion be exempt from the authority of the Society at large, still less can it be subject to that of the Legislative Body. The latter are but the creatures and vicegerents of the former. Their jurisdiction is both derivative and limited: it is limited with regard to the co-ordinate departments, more necessarily is it limited with regard to the constituents. The preservation of a free Government requires not merely, that the metes and bounds which separate each department of power be invariably maintained; but more especially that neither of them be suffered to overleap the great Barrier which defends the rights of the people. The Rulers who are guilty of such an encroachment, exceed the commission from which they derive their authority, and are Tyrants. The People who submit to it are governed by laws made neither by themselves nor by an authority derived from them, and are slaves. ....... - James Madison

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

When you get around to even vaguely refuting anything I've already said about evolution beyond the inevitable "Oh, you're SO stupid, I'm so much smarter and more sophisticated than you are, you just make me laugh" that leftists always fall back on when they have nothing real to say, perhaps I'll feel the need to advance something else. Since what I've already said is still carrying the field in this battle, I see no reason to put out more troops.

Why don't YOU tell ME more about how peer review is utterly and completely objective, conducted by people who transform themselves into automatons devoid of all bias and agenda and personal opinion? I always find such naivete to be quaint and refreshingly amusing.

No, dumbfuck, I never said I "correct" scientific papers. I said that I have assisted in the preparation of papers for publication. It's not surprising that you have so much trouble conducting an Internet debate when simple English sentences like that kick your ass.

I'm sorry Miss Pottymouth. You don't "correct" them, you assist in "publication"? Do you blow the ink dry? Is that your "special" function? How can you work in such an environment and not know how peer review works? The next time you are wheeling by the donut cart, ask a few questions. Someone might even answer one.

ABS

The US is soon to be a muslim nation, we already have a muslim prez. :D

Don't tell me, lemmie guess n00b, you are one of those birther assholes who thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, and that he's not a Christian, but rather a secret MusLAME.

Tell ya what.........please make sure to get your whole head in front of the shotgun, and lay down plastic so you don't make a mess.

I'm surprised you can post here, as you're obviously too stupid to breathe.

:eusa_eh:

What was the point of posting this?

Kitten has an unbelievably short attention span... changed her mind mid sentence...:lol:

Two separate points?

Wow ... the typo aside ... you all missed the point? Sheesh, do I have to spell it out for you?

Here it is without the typo and a little more specific, try again:

If evolution is not real, then the US is not a christian nation.

Now, think really hard about it.

Don't tell me, lemmie guess n00b, you are one of those birther assholes who thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, and that he's not a Christian, but rather a secret MusLAME.

Tell ya what.........please make sure to get your whole head in front of the shotgun, and lay down plastic so you don't make a mess.

I asked Allah last night and He said that Obama is a muslim deep down in his heart, he just pretends to be a christian to get votes.

I repeat my original response

What was the point of posting that?

... and I repeat my answer ... think really hard, ignore all fact, ignore all science, just think about it.
You're saying 'if A, then B' when A and B are unrelated.

Really? You really don't get it?

You are still looking at it with nothing but logic and fact, sorry, but you have to actually think about this, you can't just look it up.

I asked Allah last night and He said that Obama is a muslim deep down in his heart, he just pretends to be a christian to get votes.

IsLAME is a fals4e religion and Allah (may his name forever be a curse......ptooie) is a demon.

Go talk to someone else moron.

Forum List

Back