🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States IS a Christian Nation

JB is not a Christian and apparently Bass does not follow the Christ either.

The Bass does follow Christ, best believe that buddy, we know what we worship and what we believe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girW7nTNnMQ]YouTube - Sister Act- My God (My Guy)[/ame]

Is the Basshole really Woopi Goldberg????????

I find it so interesting that many of the same arguments used against interracial marriage are the EXACT same being used against gay marriage.

uh, no. Different races are not demanding access to our children in public school so they can encourage them to try anal sex and rimming.

uh, no. Different races are not demanding access to our children in public school so they can encourage them to try anal sex and rimming.

LOL! What planet do your kids go to school on?:lol:

Btw, you must have tried both of those to know it's no good. Or are you afraid that you're kids will like it too? :rofl:

A conference for teachers, middle and high school students at Tufts University in March 2000 erupted in a controversy that became known as “Fistgate.” Students at one of the workshops, billed for “youth only ages 14-21,” learned explicit details of high-risk homosexual practices, including the practice of “fisting” which involves the insertion of a fist into a rectum or vagina. The instructors were three professionals from the Massachusetts Departments of Education and Health. A workshop participant secretly taped the workshop and when tapes were released to the public, a firestorm of controversy erupted, but the liberals prevailed in Massachusetts, and the conference has returned to Tufts every year since, just without that particular workshop. GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, one of the conference sponsors, sued the person who taped the workshop and another pro-family activist who wrote about the workshop. It is estimated that these two could incur over $200,000 in legal defense costs. The three workshop instructors were meanwhile dismissed, but one was later re-hired.

Linda Harvey, MissionAmerica

google fistgate, I've heard the story gets worse

Charlie Bass
Right of Center True Con
Member #11320 Join Date: Jun 2008

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
The Bible is unimportant when you don't have Jesus in your heart.

Without the Word it is impossible to have Christ in one's heart.

REALLY? Without the WORD(Bible) writen by MAN you can not have Christ in your heart? That's really sad.

Charlie Bass
"Sometimes when people talk about this sin they've been accused of being racist. I'm offended that homosexuals will say that homosexuals deserve rights. Any man in America deserves rights, but homosexuals are trying to compare their plight with the plight of black men or black people. In the process of history, homosexuals have never been castrated, millions of them never died. Homosexuality is a decision. It's not a race."- Remarks by Reggie White to the Wisconsin Assembly, March 25, 1998.

Actually, if you happen to do any research, you will find that it was Christians that taught people how to hate their own children as they spread their religion or religious "values" to other countries.
Homosexuality was considered normal in India, China and Japan as well as the New
World. In many cultures, gays had status.
In the New World, Spanish sailors keeping diaries wrote about the sport of killing "women acting men" among the Indians. From using dogs to ripping them apart to many other forms of "entertainment".

Alen Turing, the father of modern computer language was chemically "castrated" as late as the 1950's. The man saved possibly hundreds of thousands breaking Nazi codes during WWII but was driven to suicide after being discovered he was gay. One of the greatest scientific minds of the last century died at only 42 years of age, hounded to death over Christian "values".

Phillip Johnson, the architect of the Chrystal Cathedral, a great evangelical religious monument, after designing it, was not allowed to enter. Gay you know. Lived with the same boyfriend for more than 40 years. To bad evangelicals couldn't design their own cathedral. Guess no one was qualified.

Gays have been attacked by Christians for two thousand years. For that reason, your quote is idiotic. Remember family values. Gays are our children. They didn’t ask to be gay, they were just born different. The church calling them evil doesn't mean they are evil, it means the church is wrong, thereby doing evil in the name of good.

There, glad I could clear that up. Consider this a "teaching moment".

Haha, where does it say "all men created equal" in the Bible?

Before or after the rules governing the treatment of slaves?

Which makes me wonder, does God still believe in slavery?
Or did he change his mind about it (careful... if he did, he ain't perfect)

The Bible mentions slavery. It doesn't endorse slavery. I guess in YOUR lexicon, being aware that something exists is tantamount to approving of it.

But I guess that would make sense to anyone simpleminded enough to think "created equal" means "born into and existing in exactly the same circumstances". :rolleyes:

As for "all men are created equal" arising from the Bible and Christianity, the Bible tells us many times that we are all the children of God, and that God loves us all. Christians are smart enough to extrapolate from that that we are each of equal importance and value in the eyes of God, aka "created equal". I'm very sorry that you couldn't get that on your own.

The problem with those that believe in mysticism usually know very little about it. How many know that Judaism, Islam and Christianity were all founded by the same guy. He didn't found three religions, but only one.

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

That doesn't sound like an endorsement? WTF? Sounds like one to me.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

And those from the New Testament. And don't give us that crap that slave didn't mean slave. It was slave all right.

Old Testament:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

This isn't about slavery, or is it?

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Aren't you the one that didn't know anything about science?

No, I would be the one who slapped welts all over you from your ass to your punkin head with facts and science while you did your Miss Cleo act, babbling mindlessly about what you "knew" about "my" mysticism without my ever having said one word about it.

When I want to hear from the Psychic Scientists Network on their equally "brilliant" knowledge of the Bible, I'll call you. Until then, it sounds like you got your Biblical education in the same place that taught you "science", so I'll pass.

I also find it interesting that so many people find that God hates ALL the same people they do.

I also find it interesting that women forget how little power they have within the Church.

Oh, exactly. I attend it, you don't, and yet YOU know how I'm treated better than I do. Makes perfect sense . . . if you're a moron.

Tell me, why do you think women are too stupid to know what's good for them without your help? You some kind of misogynist?

So do the Satanists. I wish you knew Christ. You would not be so angry. Neither would Avatar.

Who's angry? What the Bible says is what matters, not the words of men.

Wasn't the bible written by men? Or did god drop it out of the clouds?

God dictated it to men, who wrote down what He told them to. As someone who worked as an administrative assistant for sixteen years, I have never understood why people think "I put it on paper" automatically means "I composed it myself."

A conference for teachers, middle and high school students at Tufts University in March 2000 erupted in a controversy that became known as “Fistgate.” Students at one of the workshops, billed for “youth only ages 14-21,” learned explicit details of high-risk homosexual practices, including the practice of “fisting” which involves the insertion of a fist into a rectum or vagina. The instructors were three professionals from the Massachusetts Departments of Education and Health. A workshop participant secretly taped the workshop and when tapes were released to the public, a firestorm of controversy erupted, but the liberals prevailed in Massachusetts, and the conference has returned to Tufts every year since, just without that particular workshop. GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, one of the conference sponsors, sued the person who taped the workshop and another pro-family activist who wrote about the workshop. It is estimated that these two could incur over $200,000 in legal defense costs. The three workshop instructors were meanwhile dismissed, but one was later re-hired.

Linda Harvey, MissionAmerica

google fistgate, I've heard the story gets worse

Ok, so it's one isolated incident. You made it sound like they were going to show all the 8 year olds in the US how to fist or something. I'm sure most of us can agree that that's pretty weird, because it should be in a fetish/bondage workshop, not a university.
My advice to you: chill out.

Hah! You WISH it was just "in a university", which implies that it was college students in attendance. Unfortunately for you, this was a conference for high school educators and their students.

And it's not an isolated thing. Chelmsford High School in Massachusetts hired Suzi Landolphi to give an AIDS Awareness presentation she called "Hot, Sexy, and Safer" to their student body. Attendance was compulsory. According to the complaint subsequently filed by the parents of some of the students, she used "profane, lewd, and lascivious language to describe body parts and excretory functions", she opened her presentation by saying, "I can't believe how many people came here to listen to someone talk about sex, instead of staying home and having it yourself", she asked students to show their "orgasm faces" for the camera, told one male student that he had a "nice butt", and told another that his baggy pants were "erection wear". She concluded her program by asking a female student to place an oversized condom on a male student's head and blow it up.

Maybe this is YOUR idea of educating children about AIDS awareness?

The Bible mentions slavery. It doesn't endorse slavery. I guess in YOUR lexicon, being aware that something exists is tantamount to approving of it.

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

And those from the New Testament. And don't give us that crap that slave didn't mean slave. It was slave all right.

Old Testament:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

No, I would be the one who slapped welts all over you from your ass to your punkin head with facts[...]

When I want to hear from the Psychic Scientists Network on their equally "brilliant" knowledge of the Bible, I'll call you. Until then, it sounds like you got your Biblical education in the same place that taught you "science", so I'll pass.

Way to dodge. His 'Biblical education' in this post was citing the texts themselves, which you seem to conveniently miss in the course of your attack on his(?) person

But I guess that would make sense to anyone simpleminded enough to think "created equal" means "born into and existing in exactly the same circumstances". :rolleyes:

As for "all men are created equal" arising from the Bible and Christianity, the Bible tells us many times that we are all the children of God, and that God loves us all. Christians are smart enough to extrapolate from that that we are each of equal importance and value in the eyes of God, aka "created equal". I'm very sorry that you couldn't get that on your own.

The problem with those that believe in mysticism usually know very little about it. How many know that Judaism, Islam and Christianity were all founded by the same guy. He didn't found three religions, but only one.

Old Testament:

Aren't you the one that didn't know anything about science?

No, I would be the one who slapped welts all over you from your ass to your punkin head with facts and science while you did your Miss Cleo act, babbling mindlessly about what you "knew" about "my" mysticism without my ever having said one word about it.

Psychic Scientist Network? Just because that's where you learn your science doesn't mean everyone goes there.

Hey, weren't you the one defending "magical creation" and saying that "peer review" in scientific publications was "fixed"? Oh, that was a hoot. Indeed, a real hoot.

Too bad the mystical super-naturalists don't get as much success as "scientists". Everything in religion is "voodoo", whether it's drinking magical blood or speaking in "tongues". Oogo booga.

Forum List

Back