The Upcoming State Of The Union.This Should Be Very Entertaining Considering The"Document Debacle",Millions Having To Borrow To Pay For Food,Ect. Ect.

wouldnt surprise any of us if Biden inadvertantly says "Good Evening and Welcome to the 1885 State of the union, and I would first like to spank, i mean thank vice-president Eisenhower for his presence here tonight along with speaker of the house "Bruno Sammartino" and also cheif of staff, "Cornpop"
I guess you could watch it for the comedy aspect. Still, I prefer Gilligan's Island. But, in the rebuttal, Republicans could make a montage video out of all Biden's lies and miscues.

I guess you could watch it for the comedy aspect. Still, I prefer Gilligan's Island. But, in the rebuttal, Republicans could make a montage video out of all Biden's lies and miscues.
i wonder if CNN/MSNBC will show the republican response if they have already seen the script where much of embarrassing facts will be told to the world.

werent condoms and used condoms about 20 for a dollar back then?

i'll be surprised if any law maker remains quiet,,,i hope some one yells out something,,,then the next day he will be deemed a racist
Why use condoms when abortion is available? Again, one of the pro arguments for the Universal Prostitution Act.

This is probably going to be just as laughable as some of the Obama State Of The Unions. Everything Is Great! The Economy Is Booming! The World Is At Peace! All Working Americans Are Making So Much Money! We Are A Crisis Free Nation!
Is this what we are going to hear again? Between the document dilemma, the various scandals, approaching our debt limit (which could really mess things up!) what is Joe Biden going to tell us and convince us of? you guys tells us all of the good news we will be hearing during the 2023 State Of The Union.

How many times will he use that creepy whisper?

Forum List

Back