🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Upside of the Theocratic Hobby Lobby Ruling.

It makes it very plain what the Theocratic GOP/Tea Party have in store for this country. A country ruled by the Christian Bible.

And that may well wake up folks in the mid terms.

Yes, yes, you nailed it. The Tea Party planted chips in the brains of five justices. It's a vast right wing conspiracy. You're gonna be forced to attend a Pentecostal church and speak in tongues. Then your children will be taken from you and forced to attend Christian school and read only the bible and learn how to shoot. Yup.

Oh give me a break.

Thomas, Scalia and Alito are the three stooges of the court.

Roberts ALWAYS votes pro corporate.

And Kennedy mostly votes for conservative causes.

All were appointed by Republicans.

I love it when people say always.

Most recently, for example, Chief Justice Roberts, writing for a unanimous Court in Erica P. John Fund, Inc. v. Halliburton Co., issued a decision that makes it easier for plaintiffs to certify class actions in securities fraud cases, by holding that they are not required to prove loss causation at the certification stage. Justice Scalia similarly delivered the decision for a unanimous Court in January 2011 in Thompson v. North American Stainless, LP4 holding that the plaintiff Thompson could maintain his claim for retaliation under Title VII even though he had not himself engaged in protected activity, because he alleged that he had been terminated in retaliation for the fact that his fiancée had filed a charge of sex discrimination against their common employer. Yet another recent unanimous decision by the Supreme Court that arguably was anti-business was Matrixx Intiatives, Inc. v. Siracusano, in which the five Republican-appointed Justices joined a majority opinion by Justice Sotomayor holding that plaintiffs could bring a securities fraud case based on “a pharmaceutical company’s failure to disclose reports of adverse events associated with a product [where] the reports do not disclose a statistically significant number of adverse events.”

Business Cases and the Roberts Supreme Court » Publications » The Federalist Society

Damn, three times he voted against corporations. I guess that makes you wrong.

Yes, yes, you nailed it. The Tea Party planted chips in the brains of five justices. It's a vast right wing conspiracy. You're gonna be forced to attend a Pentecostal church and speak in tongues. Then your children will be taken from you and forced to attend Christian school and read only the bible and learn how to shoot. Yup.

Oh give me a break.

Most recently, for example, Chief Justice Roberts, writing for a unanimous Court in Erica P. John Fund, Inc. v. Halliburton Co., issued a decision that makes it easier for plaintiffs to certify class actions in securities fraud cases, by holding that they are not required to prove loss causation at the certification stage. Justice Scalia similarly delivered the decision for a unanimous Court in January 2011 in Thompson v. North American Stainless, LP4 holding that the plaintiff Thompson could maintain his claim for retaliation under Title VII even though he had not himself engaged in protected activity, because he alleged that he had been terminated in retaliation for the fact that his fiancée had filed a charge of sex discrimination against their common employer. Yet another recent unanimous decision by the Supreme Court that arguably was anti-business was Matrixx Intiatives, Inc. v. Siracusano, in which the five Republican-appointed Justices joined a majority opinion by Justice Sotomayor holding that plaintiffs could bring a securities fraud case based on “a pharmaceutical company’s failure to disclose reports of adverse events associated with a product [where] the reports do not disclose a statistically significant number of adverse events.”

Business Cases and the Roberts Supreme Court » Publications » The Federalist Society

Oh my bad.

Roberts has a plane above Corporations..

Trial Lawyers.

Go figure.

:doubt:

It makes it very plain what the Theocratic GOP/Tea Party have in store for this country. A country ruled by the Christian Bible.

You're right, the Bible does allow people to freely worship as they choose.

I can understand why you don't like that.

Well if it's one religion vs a deviant sex cult, I'd rather, and so would the majority of Americans rather that it be christianity. See the poll on this thread. 86% of people think the same way I do...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ed-to-accomodate-for-homosexual-weddings.html

53% of Americans disagree with the ruling. I hope that will be enough for the mid terms. Maybe more and more people will come to support it.
Is it because they read the ruling, or have they heard only the left's lies about it?

No.

It does not.
Yes, that's why there is only one Christian church, all preaching the same doctrine.

Oh, wait...

ONLY if you kiss one God's ass - and ignore the other thousands of Gods.

The majority of these people whining are probably being subsidized with their ObamaCare

if they can't save up to buy and pay for your own life and birth control...what losers

Oh give me a break.

Oh my bad.

Roberts has a plane above Corporations..

Trial Lawyers.

Go figure.

:doubt:

Who donate heavily to Democrats.

Sharia Law is Theocratic.

The Upside of the Theocratic Hobby Lobby Ruling.

It brought all of the people that hate freedom out of the shadows.

Yes.

Christians expressed their religious "freedom" over the Jews many times, most notably during the Spanish Inquisition and the Holocaust.

To that sort of "freedom"?

I say, never again.
Pathetic.

Yes..it is Pathetic that people defend Christian Domination.

The results are usually pretty bloody.

No.

It does not.
Yes, that's why there is only one Christian church, all preaching the same doctrine.

Oh, wait...

What Bible does your church use there Davy? All those Christian churches have different Bibles don't they? Different Gods too eh?

Oh wait........

Forum List

Back