🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The US heat dome is a warning for the 2024 elections

This was never a widespread belief, and would remain completely unknown had it not appeared on the cover of TIME and is now used to promote doubt in what scientists have been telling us for 50 years: The earth is warming because of carbon emissions from all of us.

How widespread must a belief be to make the cover of TIME magazine?

:auiqs.jpg:

Better check your sources, I was there. in the 1970s the Ohio River froze solid so you could walk from Kentucky to Indiana and Ohio! The so-called climate scientists cited that as proof we were heading for an ice age.
There was a newspaper that ran a headline "Dewey Defeats Truman" but we haven't said for the last 75 years that every newspaper is wrong.

One erroneous outlier is now seized upon by the science doubters.

That was up to the editor of TIME magazine, I suppose.

So you allow your scientific knowledge to be influenced by the cover of TIME magazine?

Sad. :(

Just use my common sense really.

It has served me well.

I have never been stranded anywhere and needed to be rescued. :eusa_whistle:

1719109245422.png

Just use my common sense really.

It has served me well.

I have never been stranded anywhere and needed to be rescued. :eusa_whistle:

That's fine, but shit happens to people out drilling ice cores and measuring disappearing populations of wildlife, and in case you didn't know, climate change is occurring at a 3 to 4 times the acceleration at both poles then it is where you and I live.

That's fine, but shit happens to people out drilling ice cores and measuring disappearing populations of wildlife, and in case you didn't know, climate change is occurring at a 3 to 4 times the acceleration at both poles then it is where you and I live.

LOL

They were there to study the "melting ice".

Serious question though.

Do you think if they knew they would get stuck for 3 weeks and have to be rescued by helicopter they would have still made the trip?

:popcorn:

These are smart people right?

No one would describe Saudi Arabia in the summer as chilly, but pilgrims at this year’s Hajj experienced something unusual even for this largely desert nation. According to the Saudi weather service, temperatures at the Grand Mosque in Mecca reached an astonishing 125 degrees Fahrenheit on Monday; 2,700 people reportedly were overcome by heat exhaustion, and dozens of pilgrims died from the temperatures.

If you have grandchildren and you want them to see a bright future, you will not vote for trump. He has vowed to roll back all environmental efforts to battle climate change. His view into the future extends no farther than the end of his orange nose. With trump is is all about power and money. He is thinking of his Saudi friends and their dependence on fossil fuel revenue.

Within five years, we may be seeing 120+ degrees temperature in the US, on a regular basis. Then the repubs will come up with another excuse to deny climate change.
Screw you and the Climate bullsh*t you rode in on Jim

~S~

No one would describe Saudi Arabia in the summer as chilly, but pilgrims at this year’s Hajj experienced something unusual even for this largely desert nation. According to the Saudi weather service, temperatures at the Grand Mosque in Mecca reached an astonishing 125 degrees Fahrenheit on Monday; 2,700 people reportedly were overcome by heat exhaustion, and dozens of pilgrims died from the temperatures.

If you have grandchildren and you want them to see a bright future, you will not vote for trump. He has vowed to roll back all environmental efforts to battle climate change. His view into the future extends no farther than the end of his orange nose. With trump is is all about power and money. He is thinking of his Saudi friends and their dependence on fossil fuel revenue.

Within five years, we may be seeing 120+ degrees temperature in the US, on a regular basis. Then the repubs will come up with another excuse to deny climate change.
IMG_1883.jpeg

LOL

They were there to study the "melting ice".

Serious question though.

Do you think if they knew they would get stuck for 3 weeks and have to be rescued by helicopter they would have still made the trip?

:popcorn:

These are smart people right?
Were the scientists steering the ship?

You don't think you're smart, right?

Forum List

Back