The US is on fire

You didn't mention Dale huh?

The US is on fire

Yes I brought up Dale first. Any comment from Gracie about him was in response to other comments made in the course of conversation..

But she said I must be hung up on him because I mentioned him... well you both mentioned him before I even said anything. :lalala:

Maybe I'll get lucky and Gracie will put me on ignore. :laugh2:

The US is on fire

Yes I brought up Dale first. Any comment from Gracie about him was in response to other comments made in the course of conversation..

But she said I must be hung up on him because I mentioned him... well you both mentioned him before I even said anything. :lalala:

As you wish.

Boy was I wrong when I said you were good peeps. My bad.

/iggie

The US is on fire

As you wish.

Boy was I wrong when I said you were good peeps. My bad.

/iggie

:eusa_clap:

I am until someone tries to troll me.

Know what I am waiting for? A big assed hurricane like Irma to show up...drumroll...in the pacific and heading straight to LA or SF or somewhere in between. That should be an eye opener how Mother Nature is fed up.

Does Cali get what we like to call the 'Pineapple Express'???

Add in some high winds and it's about the closest to a hurricane you can get here in the west.
Yep. We call it The Santa Ana's mostly but Pineapple Express is used too.

But isn't the 'Santa Ana' mostly about winds? Or does it include the rain as well?
No. Winds. We still used Santa Ana anyway. When it is a strong rainstorm with hard winds...we might toss in Pineapple Express. :D

Yep that's it......heavy rains & winds....we get those frequently
The Moon and Sixpence

If we wouldn't waste money financing the childish nerd misfits at NA$A, we'd be able to finance down-to-earth inventive geniuses who would discover how to control the weather.

Should Canada be included? As a technicality, probably not.......but the US air quality has been diminished because of the smoke & ash from the Canada fires.
Green Is the Color of Their Daddies' Money

Sell the forests to the lumber and paper companies and they will protect them. The revenue on
resources now going to waste will solve many of our budget problems.

As usual, our decadent, job-killing Nature policy punches us with both the Establishment's fists. Forest products compete with petroleum products. Who is allowed to point that out in our financed speech?

Are the Eco-Eunuchs silly freaks (who would have no effect on our laws--so that's not true) or are they vicious spoiled brats who hate and fear the rest of us? Who gives this scum their Born to Rule attitude?

^^^I have NO idea what in the heck you are talking about.....but don't bother explaining, cause I don't want to know.

Does Cali get what we like to call the 'Pineapple Express'???

Add in some high winds and it's about the closest to a hurricane you can get here in the west.

But isn't the 'Santa Ana' mostly about winds? Or does it include the rain as well?
No. Winds. We still used Santa Ana anyway. When it is a strong rainstorm with hard winds...we might toss in Pineapple Express. :D

The Moon and Sixpence

If we wouldn't waste money financing the childish nerd misfits at NA$A, we'd be able to finance down-to-earth inventive geniuses who would discover how to control the weather.

Maybe they've already figured it out........:dunno:

Should Canada be included? As a technicality, probably not.......but the US air quality has been diminished because of the smoke & ash from the Canada fires.

Sell the forests to the lumber and paper companies and they will protect them. The revenue on

As usual, our decadent, job-killing Nature policy punches us with both the Establishment's fists. Forest products compete with petroleum products. Who is allowed to point that out in our financed speech?

Are the Eco-Eunuchs silly freaks (who would have no effect on our laws--so that's not true) or are they vicious spoiled brats who hate and fear the rest of us? Who gives this scum their Born to Rule attitude?

^^^I have NO idea what in the heck you are talking about.....but don't bother explaining, cause I don't want to know.
Trustfundie Treehuggers

When someone can't handle the truth, he tells lies. Puppets become Pinocchios. When faced with something that contradicts what your Masters tell you to think, you are compelled to immediately call it gibberish, because thinking about it would strain your brain.

The Moon and Sixpence

A Seed Doesn't Grow in Sand

That's impossible. America fully develops very few of its Blue Chip brains. Most are crippled somewhere along the way.

That's not the point. If you start a thread about the U.S. being on fire, it's not logical to put Canada in a group that includes U.S. states.

You must lead an incredibly miserable life based on the threads you post here everyday. Every one of them is about gloom and doom and the end of the world. Get out of the house and go enjoy life every once in awhile, all this negative shit you read is going to be what kills you, not the actual events.
First you try to divert attention to a minor detail to avoid discussing the topic, then you change the subject entirely. Why post anything at all?

Why post at all? Because it points to the fact that the author of the article is writing in order to incite worry, by including something that shouldn't be there.

Is Canada a state in the U.S.? What is the title of the article? Adding Canada blows the whole article up.

The OP seems to post 5+ threads a day with this doomsday material. It's not healthy.

Paraphrased and abbreviated, the OP said - US on fire. Canada, too.

It takes a nit picking idiot to read that meaning that Canada is part of the US.

Oregon's governor has asked the Feds for help in fighting these fires. Trump said "No".
Trump has been in power for how long? it's not even a year.
And he is guilty of hurricanes, fires and what else? it has wide back.

Oregon's governor has asked the Feds for help in fighting these fires. Trump said "No".

Where did I say that Trump caused these diasasters? But while he isn't responsible for them occurring, the federal response to the disasters is on his shoulders.

Oregon and Montana have both asked for help in fighting these fires and in both cases, Trump has refused to provide the assistance requested.

Firefighters in both states are overwhelmed and exhausted. Voting for more money for DHS isn't giving them the help they need. Millions of acres of timber are burning. Homes, businesses, and property are being destroyed and lives are being lost.

There is little difference between the hurricanes and the fires in terms of their destruction. Trump's administration has done an excellent job in providing assistance for Texas and Florida but has done nothing for Oregon, Washington or Montana.

I guess Blue States don't merit federal disaster assistance.

Where did I say that Trump caused these diasasters? But while he isn't responsible for them occurring, the federal response to the disasters is on his shoulders.

Oregon and Montana have both asked for help in fighting these fires and in both cases, Trump has refused to provide the assistance requested.

Firefighters in both states are overwhelmed and exhausted. Voting for more money for DHS isn't giving them the help they need. Millions of acres of timber are burning. Homes, businesses, and property are being destroyed and lives are being lost.

There is little difference between the hurricanes and the fires in terms of their destruction. Trump's administration has done an excellent job in providing assistance for Texas and Florida but has done nothing for Oregon, Washington or Montana.

I guess Blue States don't merit federal disaster assistance.
Ok, thanks for the information and explanation but we can say that Trump has had his dose of disaster since his mandate. And the fires are also disasters as devatastrice of hurricanes and he must help the firefighters also, I agree with you. but what I also wanted to say is the fact that he does not want to sign the agreement for global warming has nothing to do with the disasters of the moment but global warming is real and I think that if nothing changes it will worsen in the future

Trustfundie Treehuggers

When someone can't handle the truth, he tells lies. Puppets become Pinocchios. When faced with something that contradicts what your Masters tell you to think, you are compelled to immediately call it gibberish, because thinking about it would strain your brain.

The Moon and Sixpence

A Seed Doesn't Grow in Sand

That's impossible. America fully develops very few of its Blue Chip brains. Most are crippled somewhere along the way.

So how does any of your comments to me have to do with this thread? Or in direct relation to what I've said? I don't see that it does, so go blabber elsewhere.

Forum List

Back