The US is the laughing stock of the world

--------------------------- sure I do if I perceive them to be my enemies or enemies of America that are looking for power over ME Elmer . ALL the repubs that Trump was running against were my enemies and I'm happy that TRUMP destroyed them Elmer .
You are so full of fear.
You are making these people your enemy. They will act how you treat them.
Your problem is not the world it is your paranoia.
--------------------------- they ARE my enemies Elmer !!
Spoken like a true paranoid.
-------------------------- spoken like an amateur practitioner of a pseudo science Elmer !!

Do you know I am an amateur because you are seeing a professional?
I hope so for your sake.
You do not have to have the joy of life taken away by excessive fear.
----------------------- foolishness Elmer .

This is an election between America and the UN. Choose wisely if you value your rights.

If you think for a second Trump will some how protect your rights you are duped. Right down the line he has and does agree with HRC on every topic. He just tells diffrence lies to achieve the same goal. He was supposed to be anti establishment, yet he is cozy with all the RINO's. And he still won't say anything other then "I'm rich, I make wonderful deals, I'm rich". A vote for Trump is a vote for Billery.

He has guns. I have guns.
He is opposed to illegal immigration.
He sees Syrian resettlement as a risk to our security.
For American jobs vs Mexican jobs.
Chance he may flip or not flip. 50/50
But on those issues, I don't think he will. Hillary has no need to flip. She has made it clear she is for the opposite of those 4 things. 3 of those things have the potential to destroy our country if not stopped. She is Obama to the core.

As for my guns... I'll keep them, and the 2nd. Amendment, thank you very much. And no, I don't need 30 rounds to kill a deer, but Paul Revere never said, "The deer are coming."

I would hate to live in your world; a world driven by fear.

The world and our country has many challenges but it is not nearly as scary as you think.

Wanna bet on that? It's a 100 times worse than you could even fathom.

OK, sounds like your world is even scarier than some of the other scaredeecats.

This is an election between America and the UN. Choose wisely if you value your rights.

If you think for a second Trump will some how protect your rights you are duped. Right down the line he has and does agree with HRC on every topic. He just tells diffrence lies to achieve the same goal. He was supposed to be anti establishment, yet he is cozy with all the RINO's. And he still won't say anything other then "I'm rich, I make wonderful deals, I'm rich". A vote for Trump is a vote for Billery.

But on those issues, I don't think he will. Hillary has no need to flip. She has made it clear she is for the opposite of those 4 things. 3 of those things have the potential to destroy our country if not stopped. She is Obama to the core.

As for my guns... I'll keep them, and the 2nd. Amendment, thank you very much. And no, I don't need 30 rounds to kill a deer, but Paul Revere never said, "The deer are coming."

Trump has guns? most rich folk do, and he is in the camp that wants to price them (guns) out of the hands of those who can't afford them. I'm thinking this is why he won't ever elaborate on the issue when asked.

Is he opposed to illegal immegration? why won't he make the off record interview with the times public? Matter of fact, this is yet another topic he will not explain to us.

Syrian resettlement? um, they will already be settled by the time he gets there IF he gets there. That's makes it a non issue.

For American jobs? Er, has he not imported labor?

And back to the 2nd. He supported the Clinton crime bill. I don't care how many bullets you think YOU need. What I care about is how many I WANT.

Trump is an unanswered question.
--------------------- years ago according to him he changed his mind on different issues . ok with me , who is better than the Trump that has the nomination ehh Cixus ??

noone. But as some radio guy used to say, it's bullshit that my only choices are between the lesser of two evils. Just like with Bamma, the evil I know is better then the evil I dont. that being the case, at this point I'll do a write in for president and vote how I feel on everything else.

You are so full of fear.
You are making these people your enemy. They will act how you treat them.
Your problem is not the world it is your paranoia.
-------------------------- spoken like an amateur practitioner of a pseudo science Elmer !!

I hope so for your sake.
It is not foolishness. I have seen many lives ruined by unnecessary fear.
Fear is an emotion that makes people act in irrational ways. Donald Trump is playing on peoples fears.

Be strong, be brave, be rational, do not fear.

The world and our country has many challenges but it is not nearly as scary as you think.

Don't confuse knowing what is really going on with being scared because that isn't the case at all.

The majority of Americans are ignorant and stupid. This is a conclusion I reached a long time ago. Once you admit that to yourself, you stop getting angry about the stupid, ignorant shit they do.

We are so stupid that we are the center of a storm to destroy us. If we are so stupid how can that be?

The fact that Donald Trump is the Presidential nominee of a major political party has the rest of the world laughing at the US. If he is elected the whole world including all in the US will not be laughing but scared to death of what he might do.

How can a human being with such low moral character be seriously considered for the Presidency of our great nation.
He is a narcissistic snake oil salesman. How can so many Americans be buying the lies he uses to suck them in. I did not think there were that many stupid people in the US.
As an American - I am embarrassed.
As an American businessman - I am embarrassed.
As a old white man (his core contingency) - I am embarrassed.

When Trump is president, you foreigners should be careful what you say about this great country. It may cost you a lot more then you think.

------------------- like I say , you speak fluent foolishment Elmer !!

------------------- like I say , you speak fluent foolishment Elmer !!

Be very very quiet. He's trying to find something with both hands.

I hope so for your sake.
Fear is an emotion that makes people act in irrational ways. Donald Trump is playing on peoples fears.

----------------------------- you sound like 'angela merkel' as she counsels Germans to kiss the azzez of their current muslim invaders Elmer !!

The fact that Donald Trump is the Presidential nominee of a major political party has the rest of the world laughing at the US. If he is elected the whole world including all in the US will not be laughing but scared to death of what he might do.

How can a human being with such low moral character be seriously considered for the Presidency of our great nation.
He is a narcissistic snake oil salesman. How can so many Americans be buying the lies he uses to suck them in. I did not think there were that many stupid people in the US.

When Trump is president, you foreigners should be careful what you say about this great country. It may cost you a lot more then you think.
---------------------------- wot , is this guy Elmer a fureigner . What kinda fureigner is he !! Just a wanker from merry old blighty or what , pip pip cheerio !!

Trump has guns? most rich folk do, and he is in the camp that wants to price them (guns) out of the hands of those who can't afford them. I'm thinking this is why he won't ever elaborate on the issue when asked.

Is he opposed to illegal immegration? why won't he make the off record interview with the times public? Matter of fact, this is yet another topic he will not explain to us.

Syrian resettlement? um, they will already be settled by the time he gets there IF he gets there. That's makes it a non issue.

And back to the 2nd. He supported the Clinton crime bill. I don't care how many bullets you think YOU need. What I care about is how many I WANT.

--------------------- years ago according to Trump he changed his mind on different issues . ok with me , who is better than the Trump that has the nomination ehh Crixus ??

It is a balancing act. I would not want a President who did not change their mind on some issues. Circumstances change.
But you can change your mind too much; example Trump.
He does not change on principle, he changes on who he is talking to.

--------------------- years ago according to Trump he changed his mind on different issues . ok with me , who is better than the Trump that has the nomination ehh Crixus ??

It is a balancing act. I would not want a President who did not change their mind on some issues. Circumstances change.
Here, watch this. Do not lie and say you did. Just watch the whole thing please.

WHo cares how you feel about yourself.

I hope so for your sake.

----------------------------- you sound like 'angela merkel' as she counsels Germans to kiss the azzez of their current muslim invaders Elmer !!

No, I am telling you to stop being such a fricking scaredeecat; grow a couple and deal with the world.
Stay away from fear mongers; they are as bad as those who ask you to be an ass kisser.

WHo cares how you feel about yourself.
I do and my dog.

Your talking about clinton.

Don't confuse knowing what is really going on with being scared because that isn't the case at all.

Excessive fear will not allow you to know what is really going on. You have excessive fear.

Smoke, mirrors and hobgoblins will not make you a debater.

This is and has been a tactic of the 'liberal' left to say such and such candidate embarrasses me. Why right wingers say that they are just retaliating and I can tell they really don't mean that but when the left uses it I really think they feel that way on the inside. They then drum up stats to justify their feelings but it is just an attempt to make everyone else feel ashamed about their own choice as to who should be in office. It works but it only works for the left to use against the right and they know this. They then exploit this fact politically and get a lot of success out of it. In the end, whenever someone post things like this it is really an attempt to shame the other side out of their own personal choice as to who they want in office.

I don't think I have ever been ashamed of Obama. I hated the mother fucker and wished that some kine of 'accident' would happen to him while he was in office but ashamed is not the feeling he made me halve. You don't know what kind of negative nasty shit I wish this man can happen to him.

Forum List

Back