The USA divided into 3 distinct groups

You have never managed to bend enough to join a ruling majority
Wow, that sure doesn't sound very American.

I'll think for myself, thank you.
You demand that everyone compromise by doing exactly what you want them to do

thats not very American or realistic
I do?

Another lie. You guys literally can't help yourselves. I wonder if you even KNOW you're lying.

Can you just get all this stuff out in one post? This has been tedious for quite a while.
Actually you do demand that everyone else agree with you before you climb down off the fence

You have never managed to bend enough to join a ruling majority
Wow, that sure doesn't sound very American.

I'll think for myself, thank you.
You demand that everyone compromise by doing exactly what you want them to do

thats not very American or realistic
I do?

Another lie. You guys literally can't help yourselves. I wonder if you even KNOW you're lying.

Can you just get all this stuff out in one post? This has been tedious for quite a while.
Actually you do demand that everyone else agree with you before you climb down off the fence
Are you done?

What you folks don't understand is that being a nutter is not about issues, but about behaviors. I'm tired of trying to explain the obvious here, of having to dumb things down. I have no doubt that picking a tribe and sticking with it no matter what, makes everything real easy 'n stuff. But it's intellectually lazy, and it's cowardly.

Soo,
  1. You can have crazy BEHAVIOR, but not crazy IDEAS. o_O So then, being a "nutter" is a purely SUBJECTIVE descriptor and since that is the case, you are a NUTTER to me, because you are intellectually disingenuously more concerned by your own definition with FORM rather than SUBSTANCE.
  2. Picking a tribe and sticking with it (your terms) even because they are simply more right more often on more issues is intellectually lazy and cowardly (your words), so in effect, you favor diversity of opinion and action FOR ITS OWN SAKE even when the results do not justify it!
Now I expect Mac you will claim you never said any such things, but if you were half as bright as you think you are, you'd realize that this is exactly what your statements imply!
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Anything else? I'll ask you the same thing I asked Mac-7: Please get all your bitching out in one post.

My opinion is clearly much more important to you, than yours is to me.

Just get it all out.

Why you are so well regarded here, Mac, you think everyone should listen to your self-righteous, self-proclaimed superior views, yet you are openly dismissive and disdainful of everyone else. You don't even acknowledge, weigh, nor debate their points.

What is the moderate "normal" persons view on when a child's life and basic human rights should begin?

Unlike wingers, the majority of the country doesn't obediently subscribe to a simplistic set of beliefs.

So that is up to the INDIVIDUAL. You'll have to go one by one.

do you think the Mac Clone Party is the majority?

Its not
Correct!
Then why cant you win an election?
Um, I'm not running.

Look, I'm beggin' ya: I realize that people who can just think for themselves absolutely flummox people like you. But this whole "conversation" has been you bitching about me.

I'm trying to be decent and respond. But this is boring. MAKE A FINAL POINT AND I'LL JUST WATCH. Thanks.
You dont have to run for president

but surely one of the mac1958 clones would have stepped forward by now and led America to fence sitter nirvana

what are the clones waiting for?

Last edited:
What you folks don't understand is that being a nutter is not about issues, but about behaviors. I'm tired of trying to explain the obvious here, of having to dumb things down. I have no doubt that picking a tribe and sticking with it no matter what, makes everything real easy 'n stuff. But it's intellectually lazy, and it's cowardly.

Soo,
  1. You can have crazy BEHAVIOR, but not crazy IDEAS. o_O So then, being a "nutter" is a purely SUBJECTIVE descriptor and since that is the case, you are a NUTTER to me, because you are intellectually disingenuously more concerned by your own definition with FORM rather than SUBSTANCE.
  2. Picking a tribe and sticking with it (your terms) even because they are simply more right more often on more issues is intellectually lazy and cowardly (your words), so in effect, you favor diversity of opinion and action FOR ITS OWN SAKE even when the results do not justify it!
Now I expect Mac you will claim you never said any such things, but if you were half as bright as you think you are, you'd realize that this is exactly what your statements imply!
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Anything else? I'll ask you the same thing I asked Mac-7: Please get all your bitching out in one post.

Just get it all out.

Why you are so well regarded here, Mac, you think everyone should listen to your self-righteous, self-proclaimed superior views, yet you are openly dismissive of everyone else. You don't even acknowledge, weigh, nor debate their points.
Great. Done?

Soo,
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Just get it all out.

Why you are so well regarded here, Mac, you think everyone should listen to your self-righteous, self-proclaimed superior views, yet you are openly dismissive of everyone else. You don't even acknowledge, weigh, nor debate their points.
Great. Done?

Nope. You are. You've lost ALL credibility. I'd put you on Ignore as an utter waste of time, but your perennially vain, arrogant, dismissive claptrap is just too entertaining. You're the living proof that one DOESN'T have to espouse radical or extreme polarizing political views to be a NUTTER.

Soo,
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Just get it all out.

Great. Done?

Nope. You are. You've lost ALL credibility. I'd put you on Ignore as an utter waste of time, but your perennially vain, arrogant, dismissive claptrap is just too entertaining. You're the living proof that one DOESN'T have to espouse radical or extreme polarizing political views to be a NUTTER.
Mac1958 thinks everyone else who does not agree with him are the nuts

Soo,
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Just get it all out.

Great. Done?
Not quite

looking at your list if repubs agree to your demand to raise taxes will you support deporting all illegal aliens unless they have a spotless criminal record, never been on welfare and if so giving them a green card only but never citizenship?

Soo,
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Just get it all out.

Great. Done?
Not quite

looking at your list if repubs agree to your demand to raise taxes will you support deporting all illegal aliens unless they have a spotless criminal record, never been on welfare and if so giving them a green card only but never citizenship?
I don't issue demands -- not everyone is a winger. I simply posted my opinions, stuff I would like to see.

Regarding illegal immigration, I am against it. My completely original and independent plan for that is linked in the fourth line of my sig.

Last edited:
Soo,
Cool, I'm a nutter.

Just get it all out.

Great. Done?
Not quite

I don't issue demands -- not everyone is a winger. I simply posted my opinions, stuff I would like to see.

Regarding illegal immigration, I am against it. My completely original and independent plan for that is linked in the fourth line of my sig.
I saw your opinion on illegal aliens and asked you a question about compromise

how far are you willing to move off your position if you get something you want in return?

Cool, I'm a nutter.

Just get it all out.

Great. Done?
Not quite

how far are you willing to move off your position?
I'm open to anything.

Why is my opinion so important to you?

Great. Done?
Not quite

how far are you willing to move off your position?
I'm open to anything.

Why is my opinion so important to you?
I want better government and a better America

Do you have a belief? Do you have a reason for your belief? If yes, congratulations. You are a thinking individual. If no (90% of all posters here" then you are just a partisan drone.

Trump was elected because Washington was broken...the federal government was absolutely worthless...one war after another....an economy that worked only for the well connected....so if voting for Trump means I'm not normal then so be it....I'll be abnormal again in November....
50B2A591-4626-4495-BE28-981A571AA684.jpeg

What I have noticed is with Trump people’s issues for the most part is about his style and personality not the substance of his polices where with Sanders people like his style and personality but have major issues with his policies.
I do not like Sanders style, grumpy old man. I do not like the majority of his issues. Sanders tone is the government should be focused on the lower 20% of the population without consideration for everyone else. We do need to help those in need but we have to help all.
Trump's style is it is all about me. I do not like more than half of his issues. Trump's tone is to do everything he can to increase his power and wealth. He increases his power by doing everything he can to maximize the economy now at the cost of tomorrow. He does not have long term monetary policy, increasing the debt worse than Democrats, to hell with the environment. Trump focuses on "now", too much, without consideration of the future. He focuses on himself over the needs of the country.

Both Sanders and Trump are out of balance.
Wrong. Sander's plan is to focus on the bottom 90% of the population.

Forum List

Back