The Value of Free Speech

Is this Red Lobster guy proven to be innocent? Is that what you are talking about?

That is not the way it works, he has to be proven guilty, not innocent, which is another reason you are wrong.

Yeah that is how it works. I formed my conclusion based on deduction. Its not a legal precedent but to me he has to prove he didnt write if for me to believe she wrote it. If you can say she wrote it then I can say he wrote. See how that works?

In order to make a deduction you need more than your ability to jump to conclusions.

They are guilty of killing some of mine too, so the fuck what?

The question is, when was the last time they any real damage? They are still just as racist as they were, but they lack any power now because most people grew up.

So the fuck what? You dont care that their racism destroyed you ancestors lives? You are stupid then.

My ancestors would be dead even if the KKK never existed.

Not before their time.

So the fuck what? You dont care that their racism destroyed you ancestors lives? You are stupid then.

Frankly, I should be mad at the white man for destroying livelihoods of my Native American ancestors, but that time has come and gone. I have been taught not to harbor resentment against them for that. But here you liberals are, continuing to foster the hatred of the white man amongst African Americans. How utterly despicable. Everyone except you and the Democratic party have moved on past the days of our racist past.

Not to mention that we weren't all that peaceful ourselves, and were quite willing to kill other tribes just to prove how tough we were. Even the so called civilized tribes were pretty violent.

Of course not. But here we are advocating peace, while this Asclepias pushes for destruction.

Here's the thing, Asclepias, the way people exercise their free speech is not your decision. You fail to grasp one key concept here. You cannot use your free speech to take away from someone else's. So in so boycotting them ,you will lead the charge in hopes of ruining this person for "being stupid and racist."

I know children who act this way, but full grown adults who participate in this kind of puerility ought to be ashamed of themselves. In fact, this is what I deem to be totalitarianism.

I guess one day I may feel guilty for destroying a racist person.....well maybe not.

You automatically make assumptions about if someone is racist. This is nothing but a knee jerk reaction for you.

Thats basically what any assumption is.

freedom of speech is a nesessity in a democracy. in fact a democacy cna not properly funcution with out it. It is necessary for every one to hear all sides of an issue to decided how to vote. However we have too many people in this country who are more intrested in their li9ttle world to listen to others or give them a chance to express themselfs. Name calling and riducale are two of many ways to sencer others. Is this freedon in danger? yes. all of our rights are always in danger from both in side and out. There are always people on the out side who think they should run th eworld and will put money and sneek "spys" in to disrupt The best defence is for each of us to deturmon not to violate othes rights, but we have to protest thoes who do not respect, "You had your say let me have mine"

They are guilty of killing some of mine too, so the fuck what?

The question is, when was the last time they any real damage? They are still just as racist as they were, but they lack any power now because most people grew up.

Frankly, I should be mad at the white man for destroying livelihoods of my Native American ancestors, but that time has come and gone. I have been taught not to harbor resentment against them for that. But here you liberals are, continuing to foster the hatred of the white man amongst African Americans. You continue to make them live the past and make suffer it as the present. How utterly despicable. Everyone except you and the Democratic party have moved on past the days of our racist past.

Thats your own personal decision to be stupid and unaware of that people continue racism towards your people. I pledge to stamp out racism no matter where I see it. It does nothing to hurt me and it does everything to make it easier on the people that come after me.

A bunch of Italians enslaved my ancestors, Should I still hold a grudge?

Yes if those Italians tore apart your races family dynamic for 400 years, then continued to racially oppress your people for another century, and are claiming you should be just fine now.

Wow. That would be some deep seated hatred right there. I wasn't the one driven out of my ancient home and made to walk the trail of tears, my ancestors were. The African Americans living now did not work as a slave under the whip on a plantation, their ancestors did. All of the people who did these things to oppress them are now dead and best left to history.

That is not the way it works, he has to be proven guilty, not innocent, which is another reason you are wrong.

Yeah that is how it works. I formed my conclusion based on deduction. Its not a legal precedent but to me he has to prove he didnt write if for me to believe she wrote it. If you can say she wrote it then I can say he wrote. See how that works?

In order to make a deduction you need more than your ability to jump to conclusions.

But thats what you did except you claim that you just know through osmosis.

I don't need someone else to tell me what I can see.

By the way, what makes you think I don't know what I am talking about?

Your history of saying stupid things makes me believe you dont know what you are talking about. Again where did you see that the experts determined it was 3 different pens? I already said if the customers innocence was proven then I would admit I was wrong. You got some proof?

We gave you all the proof, you ignored it. You don't want to be wrong Asclepias. Do you even know what Occam's Razor is? Two competing statements are posited, the one with the fewest explanations or assumptions is the correct one. How many times have you tried make your contention? How many different ways?

But you didnt give me any proof to date. Your opinion is not proof.

But thats what you did except you claim that you just know through osmosis.

Didn't you just accuse me of saying stupid things? Were you looking in a mirror at the time?

If I was less honest I would have argued that the samples of writing that supposedly came from the waitress were identical to the slur, but I cannot say that.

Last edited:
I don't need someone else to tell me what I can see.

By the way, what makes you think I don't know what I am talking about?

Your history of saying stupid things makes me believe you dont know what you are talking about. Again where did you see that the experts determined it was 3 different pens? I already said if the customers innocence was proven then I would admit I was wrong. You got some proof?

My history of saying stupid things? Like what, for instance? Was I stupid when you thanked me for saying that I didn't think the waitress did it, and that I needed proof before I could say she did? Or did you conveniently forget that?

Things like it was written in 3 different pens for example.

Frankly, I should be mad at the white man for destroying livelihoods of my Native American ancestors, but that time has come and gone. I have been taught not to harbor resentment against them for that. But here you liberals are, continuing to foster the hatred of the white man amongst African Americans. You continue to make them live the past and make suffer it as the present. How utterly despicable. Everyone except you and the Democratic party have moved on past the days of our racist past.

Thats your own personal decision to be stupid and unaware of that people continue racism towards your people. I pledge to stamp out racism no matter where I see it. It does nothing to hurt me and it does everything to make it easier on the people that come after me.

How exactly are people continuing racism against me, exactly? I sit here free, unoppressed. Yet you as a liberal continue to make the black man relive his oppression. You are nothing more than a crazed racist zealot, Asclepias. Your attempting to minimalize the hole you've dug yourself into. Your naivete is astounding.

My history of saying stupid things? Like what, for instance? Was I stupid when you thanked me for saying that I didn't think the waitress did it, and that I needed proof before I could say she did? Or did you conveniently forget that?

Things like it was written in 3 different pens for example.

I said that?

Tell you what, go find it, then come back and admit you are full of shit, again.

Not before their time.

What does that even mean?

It means if the KKK had not killed your ancestors they would have lived out their full lives without racism cutting them down.

The KKK didn't exist when my ancestors were walking this land, numbskull. There were no such thing as racism amongst my people. We all had the same colored skin. We fought for our beliefs against competing beliefs, but none of it was motivated by race. None of it.

Forum List

Back