The Wages Of Ordinary American Workers Has Increased 9% in Forty Years

You people tell us Bush is a moron, yet he outwitted the entire Democratic party?

Bush fucked you and every working class American. YOU are too stupid to figure it out.

My wealth went up nearly 800% during the Bush and Obama administrations, I don't know what you people are crying about.

My wealth went up nearly 800% during the Bush and Obama administrations, I don't know what you people are crying about.

And today after the implosion?

Who gives a phuck about YOUR wealth?? George W. Bush assumed a 4.3% unemployment rate, a balanced budget with surpluses projected to a paid off debt, cut tax rates for his rich buds, not once but twice, 2001 and 2003 then started an unnecessary war, doubled the national debt and left a financial catastrophe:

newspaper-400x265.jpg

McHughs%20Article%207.4.15%20Chart%202.gif

Wow look at 2007 to 2009 horrible, oh wait asshole lying scum Democrats were in control of congress and spending during that time :eusa_think:

Bush was president, dumbass.
And he wasn't a fiscal conservative. We knew that. We had liberals writing the spending bills and a slightly less liberal president signing them.

Who gives a phuck about YOUR wealth?? George W. Bush assumed a 4.3% unemployment rate, a balanced budget with surpluses projected to a paid off debt, cut tax rates for his rich buds, not once but twice, 2001 and 2003 then started an unnecessary war, doubled the national debt and left a financial catastrophe:

newspaper-400x265.jpg

Wow look at 2007 to 2009 horrible, oh wait asshole lying scum Democrats were in control of congress and spending during that time :eusa_think:

And he wasn't a fiscal conservative. We knew that. We had liberals writing the spending bills and a slightly less liberal president signing them.

Conservatives gave Bush a 70%+ job approval rating in 2008. You can claim you weren't one of them,

but most of your rightwing pals were very happy with Bush.

newspaper-400x265.jpg

Conservatives gave Bush a 70%+ job approval rating in 2008. You can claim you weren't one of them,

I have always criticized Bush's spending, but unlike liberals, conservatives understand nuance and don't have a "we always good, they always bad" mentality.

newspaper-400x265.jpg

I have always criticized Bush's spending, but unlike liberals, conservatives understand nuance and don't have a "we always good, they always bad" mentality.

That is the biggest lie ever told on this forum.

Oh, believe me, I've seen some doozies. There's the one about how conservatives hate gay people, then there's the one about how they hate women and minorities, how they want to starve the elderly and children and push grandma off a cliff. There really are some big lies out there, and I guess you have to be a liberal to believe them.

Oh, believe me, I've seen some doozies. There's the one about how conservatives hate gay people, then there's the one about how they hate women and minorities, how they want to starve the elderly and children and push grandma off a cliff. There really are some big lies out there, and I guess you have to be a liberal to believe them.

Conservatives want to treat gays as second class citizens, which is hateful.

Conservatives want to end the food stamp and school lunch programs.

Conservatives want women to go prison for having abortions.

Conservatives want the Muslim faith banned in America.

Libertarians hate it when the subject of family comes up. Very few of them have kids (so are completely oblivious to the issues) and whatever family they do have, they don't give a fuck about.

I have three kids, two of them have masters degrees and the other one is a key player in the world wide control of nuclear materials. I have eight grandkids, five have graduated college and three have masters degrees, I have two great granddaughters who are just finishing up a two year tour in S. Korea with their parents, my granddaughter and her husband who flies these little jewels along the 38th parallel:

080301-F-2207D-394.jpg
I didn't even realize you considered yourself a libertarian. You seem to value social equity, etc.

Libertarians hate it when the subject of family comes up. Very few of them have kids (so are completely oblivious to the issues) and whatever family they do have, they don't give a fuck about.

It's not up to anyone else to pay for your kids.
If you can't afford then don't have them
I can and do pay for my own kids. I have a job that allows me to do that in style on (usually) 40 hours per week. You seem mystified why anyone can't spend 100 hours a week working.

Liberals want us to be communist

Liberals want boys and men to marry

Liberals want little boys pee pee cut off and made to wear dresses

Liberals want to tax everyone 99%

Liberals want everyone to run around half naked and live in mudd huts

Two can play at your silly games.

Link?
My evidence is anecdotal having noticed striking similarities between about 20 friends and acquaintances. Do you have a link showing libertarian demographics?

It's not up to anyone else to pay for your kids.
If you can't afford then don't have them
I can and do pay for my own kids. I have a job that allows me to do that in style on (usually) 40 hours per week. You seem mystified why anyone can't spend 100 hours a week working.

But you see if you and I make exactly the same income and I don't have kids then you pay less in taxes than I do so therefore I am subsidizing your children.

And you obviously need some help with your reading comprehension. All I said was anyone can make more money any time they want to.

I used an anecdotal personal story to illustrate that it can be done

No they don't. They do not believe that what a person does in their private sex life should define who they are. Conservatives see people as individuals, not as members of a group.

No they don't. They want to keep the programs affordable and controlled at the state level or lower. Big difference.

No they don't. They want abortion to happen a whole heck of a lot less than it does now. Big difference.

No they don't. They do not want to import radical Muslims who are sworn to kill as many Americans as possible. Big difference.

See, when you say "Conservatives want", you ignore the fact that a few mouthpieces spouting off private beliefs does not echo what most other people believe. I could just as easily say "Liberals want" to tax income at 90% above a certain limit, because a few mouthpieces have said that's what they want to do.

All of your examples are nonsense.

No they don't. They do not believe that what a person does in their private sex life should define who they are. Conservatives see people as individuals, not as members of a group.

No they don't. They want to keep the programs affordable and controlled at the state level or lower. Big difference.

No they don't. They want abortion to happen a whole heck of a lot less than it does now. Big difference.

No they don't. They do not want to import radical Muslims who are sworn to kill as many Americans as possible. Big difference.

See, when you say "Conservatives want", you ignore the fact that a few mouthpieces spouting off private beliefs does not echo what most other people believe. I could just as easily say "Liberals want" to tax income at 90% above a certain limit, because a few mouthpieces have said that's what they want to do.

If most conservatives oppose equal rights for gays, which they do, then most conservatives see gays as second class citizens.

If most conservatives oppose equal rights for gays, which they do, then most conservatives see gays as second class citizens.
But they don't. There is only one issue that you are twisting to pretend that gays don't have equal rights, and that's marriage. Take the religious component out of it, don't call it marriage, and you have no problem.

But they don't. There is only one issue that you are twisting to pretend that gays don't have equal rights, and that's marriage. Take the religious component out of it, don't call it marriage, and you have no problem.

An equal right is an equal right. Whether you deny one or a hundred. The conservative consensus is also that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason,

which is permission to discriminate against gays.

And yours are not? Don't even give me that shit about abortion considering a conservative leaning Supreme court made it legal.

An equal right is an equal right. Whether you deny one or a hundred.

The government has no business being in the marriage business for religious reasons anyway. Like I said, take that out of the picture and you have no problem.

The conservative consensus is also that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason,

which is permission to discriminate against gays.
Again, conservatives don't want private sexual behavior to define who people are. The only places I see reluctance to serve gay people is where the provider is seen as supporting an event he/she finds offense in supporting.

And yours are not? Don't even give me that shit about abortion considering a conservative leaning Supreme court made it legal.

Amazing, isn't it, how obamadon'tcare is "the law of the land" and shall not be tampered with, but the meaning of a formal amendment to the Constitution can be stood on its head by a simple majority of 9 political appointees?

Forum List

Back